Declaration of war on Nordreich

Yolo04

8 hours ago, Keysariyt Hanssen said:
Ruler: Sir Kindle message_compose.png nation_save.png message_block.png nation_ban.png alliance_flags1122201754807PM.jpg
Nation Name: New American Kingdom earth.png
Last Activity: Active In The Last 3 Days
Alliance Affiliation: Royal House of Aevrum alliance_heir.png 
Mayor of the Palace 

You and your alliance share the blame. You shall suffer equally.

8 hours ago, Kristjan Laidoner said:

You turned this into a wider issue when you signed their names onto the DoW. You do not get to attack the Nordreich, only to realize what a colossally poor decision it was, and then try to save your friends from the onslaught on the horizon. You and Sir Kindle brought Noctis into this, and he is going to have to make a decision here. That is how Responsibility of Leadership works . You put the noose around your necks; whether it is Noctis or the Nordreich kicking the chair out from under you all is up to him.

Regardless of his decision, you two will positively know the thread count of standard issue Nordreich Wehrmacht boots by the time this is over. Whether or not the rest of the Royal House of Aevrum adds this to their collective knowledge of the world is up to Noctis. I implore him to make the correct decision. 

With Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

😂 roflmao...u don’t get it putito..we gonna fight u forever

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Montezuma said:

😂 roflmao...u don’t get it putito..we gonna fight u forever

Only until Meth once again realizes no one is going to have his back for his own stupidity and surrenders out. Then we'll likely be seeing more dismissals from the alliance. :popcorn:

But, don't let facts and precedent stand in the way of your grandeur.

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

Roflmao this above is what will happen to nerd Reich :lol1:

They'll all have to suffer your terrible taste in music?

58 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Try getting the chorizo from ur boyfriend out ur mouth u coward idiot lol :lol1:

I'm more fond of Knackwurst, myself. With some kraut. And a nice chunk of Swiss cheese to go with it. And a Schlenkerla to wash it down... I'm hungry now.

How can I be a coward when I have six less offensive wars than you, 5 times the damage output (this doesn't include defensive wars), and 6,512,292 more casualties than you do?

How can I be an idiot when the people I respond to can actually read what I type?

Please educate us, O great master of CN. Westfalen waits with baited breath on your wisdom.

Edited by DeathAdder

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

To be honest I learned a lot a lot a lot of English over 2 years from friends in Cybernations and when I start when I was in Goons I spoke no English and I want to thank this game a lot for teaching me a lot

Please..

You barely speak Spanish dude.

This whole act is getting old. 

1 hour ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, he barely speaks English, too, so...

The user by the name of "Montezuma" claims to share my ethnic background.

This is false.

I've sent him personal messages in fluent Spanish and his responses are- to put it bluntly- unintelligible. 

Almost as if he uses Google translate.

#fakenews

10 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

U could have been a real get down vato like us but u choose to choke on the balls of others lmao :lol1:u r so like that that u even won’t give credit to warriors that fight but u pretend we r scared I expected so much more from u :facepalm:

OK,  Kindle.

15 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

This is false.

I've sent him personal messages in fluent Spanish and his responses are- to put it bluntly- unintelligible. 

#fakenews

Quite frankly his persona he plays is quite offensive to your heritage... I would think

21 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

This is false.

#fakenews

99.9% of people in this World are chronic liars. I am not surprised at all.

Edited by DeathAdder

18 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

So u admit u suck nuts and don’t give credit to warriors, and it’s nih ur culture pe demo u side with idiots who call me beaner u Uncle Tom at least Methrage and kindle and RUKUNU respect me u will never be slaps beaner lmao 😂 

tenor_2.gif

The above gif would be funnier if you were genuine and not a Kindle multi.

4 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Whatever the $%&@ he rants on about............................

Why is it you are such low NS, WHY is it all the big talkers, all the loud mouths are those who have put zero effort in to building their nation so have nothing to lose.

I hope Noctis see's your rants and you become just another troll he kicks for acting like a child.