Declaration of war on Nordreich

Yolo04

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Terminator said:

Declare on us then, see what happen runt. I didnt think you were dumber than yolo, I was wrong

Where is Grub when you need him, did Junka really just threaten Polar? Again? he also threatened to run n00bs from the game again... Like a barbarian heathen rogue...

Just now, Terminator said:

Declare on us then, see what happen runt. I didnt think you were dumber than yolo, I was wrong

You may say whatever you like but that doesn't make you right

What are facts 

Facts can be corrupted and tainted through manipulation 

who syas what you say is right

what truely is right and who can judge it

2 minutes ago, Terminator said:

oh now Im backstabbing? Im pretty sure everything I do is in the wide open. I don't hide anything, I have no reason too.  How do I have low IQ? I have yet to be forced out of a position by a war. Clearly that makes me better than you.

yeah term openly hates everyone, even half his allies lol, he doesn't hide much...

To Those Involved,

With regards to the recent impulsive and pitifully ineffective attacks on Nordlanders: the Nordreich will always respond with swift, unrelenting force to those that attack its own.

Sir Kindle and Yolo's inability to see the easily verifiable fact that Martin Bormann has been sanctioned for months on end is evident proof that their critical thinking skills are about as effective as their collective ability to wage war. All you two had to do was come talk to any of the Nordreich's Government, and we could have had a rational, fact-based discussion. Instead, you decided to pull this stunt. I'm not sure which is more embarrassing for you two: 

1. Trying to act as if you're heavyweights, and then proceeding to Declare War on some of our least active members when active nations were within range.
  2. Making this Declaration of War in the first place, and using peoples' signatures without their permission.
  3. Having a Complete Failure of a spy operation against someone with no spies.

This was an extremely poor move on your part, and not one any of us here will forget. 

Noctis, failure to remove Sir Kindle from your Alliance constitutes complicity. If you wanted this handled in backdoor channels, then you should not have let this happen in the first place. Next time, put more effort into keeping your own members in line, and less time trying to get random Maroon members to vote for your senate seat; a seat you have only due to post-war terms of surrender. Your ineptness is not an excuse for indecision. Fix this problem before we fix it for you. 

With Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

Do not blame my alliance for my mistakes

I didn't think twice when Sir Kindle asked for me to write rhis declaration of war and did not consult Nocticis of this war

If there is anyone to blame its myslef so I accept the fact that you and your allies are mad but it is my fault not there's so if you are to be mad at anyone it is me

2 minutes ago, Yolo04 said:

Do not blame my alliance for my mistakes

I didn't think twice when Sir Kindle asked for me to write rhis declaration of war and did not consult Nocticis of this war

If there is anyone to blame its myslef so I accept the fact that you and your allies are mad but it is my fault not there's so if you are to be mad at anyone it is me

You turned this into a wider issue when you signed their names onto the DoW. You do not get to attack the Nordreich, only to realize what a colossally poor decision it was, and then try to save your friends from the onslaught on the horizon. You and Sir Kindle brought Noctis into this, and he is going to have to make a decision here. That is how Responsibility of Leadership works . You put the noose around your necks; whether it is Noctis or the Nordreich kicking the chair out from under you all is up to him.

Regardless of his decision, you two will positively know the thread count of standard issue Nordreich Wehrmacht boots by the time this is over. Whether or not the rest of the Royal House of Aevrum adds this to their collective knowledge of the world is up to Noctis. I implore him to make the correct decision. 

With Regards,

Kristjan Laidoner

Reichsmarschall

Nordreich

1 hour ago, The Zigur said:

Does that mean I get to purge Polar's noobs over and over and over again? I remember it quite clearly last time.

Maybe you need to stfu while I address Maine's retarded obsession.

I mean, until you stop getting money dropped on you, at least.

5 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Where is Grub when you need him, did Junka really just threaten Polar? Again? he also threatened to run n00bs from the game again... Like a barbarian heathen rogue...

The first rule when dealing with a spaztard is to not argue with him when the spaztard has nothing to lose.