When the Wolves got a little too Drunk

AL Bundy

alliance_flags820201624308PM.jpgalliance_flags1120201775525AM.jpg

When the Wolves got a little too Drunk

“An Optional Defense and Optional Aggression Pact”

wolf_beer.jpg

Article 1: A Night out Drinking

The Wolves hit up the bar the other day, hours later stumbled out with few recollections but apparently the only thing they remember is Last Call. After the hangovers wore off, the Wolves and Last Call agreed to work together to better each other’s drinking ability.

Article 2: Its 5 O'clock Somewhere

If either party beats the other to the bar and hears others talking sh8t about the other, after each sober up they will share the chitchat the next time out.

Article 3: Bar Brawl

The two agree that if either of them get into a scuffle the other will pick up a chair. What you do with the chair is up to each party; whether it’s help out, or kick back and see what happens next as long as it’s not broke across the others back.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FA5CgRRPUEs&feature=youtu.be

Article 4: Bar Closed for Renovation

If the bar gets too messed up and either party doesn’t feel like hanging around; this agreement can be dissolved with seventy-two (72) hours notice.

Signed:

Last Call:

-Spankthefrank

-Saphyre

Alpha Wolves:

- Malakarlian- Alpha Wolf that is "Winning"

- Al Bundy- Beta Wolf / 4 Touchdowns in ONE High-School Football Game!

- Ricrast- Delta Wolf / Recruiting King

- Stonewall14- Harbinger of Doom/ MoA

-Airindale- Military Advisor / Frozen Lord

- and remaining Alpha Wolf Council

Edited by AL Bundy

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm, people announce completely optional pacts these days?

The "A Lot of Noise About Nothing Pact"

We both agree to do whatever we like should something happen in the future.

Signed

Some alliances

Feel free to use this template in future.

Edited by Tygaland

11 hours ago, Tygaland said:

Signed

Some alliances

Did you type that up all by yourself! Congrats!

Optional pacts are starts to mutual ones......we could have done a PIAT...haha

Al

12 hours ago, Tygaland said:

Signed

Some alliances

This is entirely dependant upon the alliance, I know for that AW are friends you can count on regardless of treaty level, I'm sure the fine folks at LC are the same. Maybe don't judge all alliances based on !@#$%* ones :)

3 hours ago, Blackatron said:

This is entirely dependant upon the alliance, I know for that AW are friends you can count on regardless of treaty level, I'm sure the fine folks at LC are the same. Maybe don't judge all alliances based on !@#$%* ones :)

Exactly we honor all treaties to the fullest with exception of asshattery, we do not partake in it...:ph34r:

1 hour ago, Stonewall14 said:

Exactly we honor all treaties to the fullest with exception of asshattery, we do not partake in it...:ph34r:

Haha yes asshattery, that we try to stay out of!

Al

5 hours ago, Blackatron said:

I wasn't judging any alliances at all. Good or bad. Just commenting that it seems a rather redundant exercise to announce an optional defense-optional aggression pact as this, to me, is the default setting between all alliances.

6 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Did you type that up all by yourself! Congrats!

Yes, I did. Thank you.

Optional pacts are starts to mutual ones......we could have done a PIAT...haha

Al

My opinion, of course, but if you aren't ready to announce anything "mutual" then you really aren't ready to sign a treaty at all.

Edited by Tygaland

5 minutes ago, Tygaland said:

Yes, I did. Thank you.

My opinion, of course, but if you aren't ready to announce anything "mutual" then you really aren't ready to sign a treaty at all.

We discussed Mutual and opted for standard O level for first treaty as it is the norm from my experience...I have always had good relations and was a member of LC so it was no brainier for me and this gives them chance to know the rest of the pack in AW, because like I told LC govt I never stopped being their allies in my military mind...Last Call is definitely M level worthy and will be at that level soon IMO and everyone knows I treat all O's as M's unless asked not to by allies...It is good to see you still around old ancient one and my first hero of CN. my how far have the mighty fallen?!?B-)

6 hours ago, Stonewall14 said:

We discussed Mutual and opted for standard O level for first treaty as it is the norm from my experience...I have always had good relations and was a member of LC so it was no brainier for me and this gives them chance to know the rest of the pack in AW, because like I told LC govt I never stopped being their allies in my military mind...Last Call is definitely M level worthy and will be at that level soon IMO and everyone knows I treat all O's as M's unless asked not to by allies

Again, just my opinion and you are more than welcome to do as you please. However, if you do not believe that the mutual defense treaty is warranted then I question whether any treaty is warranted at all with regards to defense and aggression. Getting to know other alliances can be done in back channels and developing a friendship comes from that. There is no harm in announcing an optional defense-optional aggression treaty but as I said, in my opinion, it is a redundant exercise.

Anyway, best of luck to you both. 

...It is good to see you still around old ancient one and my first hero of CN. my how far have the mighty fallen?!?B-)

Thank you. I am just occasionally calling in to see what is going on in the Cyberverse. It is certainly a lot quieter these days.

As for my fall. I take some consolation in the fact that my fall was via parachute rather than being tossed from the ramparts.

Edited by Tygaland

3 hours ago, Tygaland said:

As for my fall. I take some consolation in the fact that my fall was via parachute rather than being tossed from the ramparts.

Roger that...Good to see you out and about and hopefully you will come out of retirement and save planet Bob one day...B-)

On 11/29/2017 at 4:14 AM, Stonewall14 said:

Roger that...Good to see you out and about and hopefully you will come out of retirement and save planet Bob one day...B-)

Hopefully you will go in to retirement, but do not ever see that happening even after your Bone god left this world..

Edited by Devialance

5 hours ago, Devialance said:

Hopefully you will go in to retirement, but do not ever see that happening even after your Bone god left this world.

Still a little jealous !@#$%* hater as usual...whenever your punk ass gets ready for a duel I'm always down for putting punk !@#$%*es to sleep...:lol1::ph34r:

31 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

Still a little jealous !@#$%* hater as usual...whenever your punk ass gets ready for a duel I'm always down for putting punk !@#$%*es to sleep...:lol1::ph34r:

Wait you're going to man up and fight me, damn im ready for this when shall we get down to it, as we all know last time you ran like a little !@#$%* to Bones to get peace