DoW

Amossio

25 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

oh my god shut the actual $%&@ up please

What possesses you to think these gotchas, which are the most pointless !@#$@#$ gotchas I have ever seen in my life, could ever be useful to this discussion

If we don't ask the question we don't need the answer.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

oh my god shut the actual $%&@ up please

What possesses you to think these gotchas, which are the most pointless !@#$@#$ gotchas I have ever seen in my life, could ever be useful to this discussion

It's important because a forced echo-chamber prevents the healthy circulation of new ideas and outside perspectives. A free society requires debate and disagreement, those who threaten others for having different opinions are threatening liberty itself.

It's sad people don't see this when tomorrow is Thanksgiving.

Edited by The Zigur

9 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

It's important because a forced echo-chamber prevents the healthy circulation of new ideas and outside perspectives. A free society requires debate and disagreement, those who threaten others for having different opinions are threatening liberty itself.

This isn't a free society. 

On 11/22/2017 at 5:05 PM, The Zigur said:

hey here's an idea

don't parrot whatever ideals it is you disagree with

but do it in a way that doesn't piss everyone off

maybe you can eventually make friends

On 11/22/2017 at 6:05 PM, The Zigur said:

Wow this is one of Junka's most cogent thoughts ever (i'm scared to read back in the thread and see what I'm supporting here)

I have always been the same old Junka, just been busy in a realm of tanks. You're welcome to fight me there, but I am superior to you so you can't beat me in any actual test of skill. 

Your punk-like attempts to intimidate uttery fail, go back to bullying GPA with your circlejerk.

Edited by The Zigur

On 11/29/2017 at 6:29 PM, The Zigur said:

I have always been the same old Junka, just been busy in a realm of tanks. You're welcome to fight me there, but I am superior to you so you can't beat me in any actual test of skill. 

Your punk-like attempts to intimidate uttery fail, go back to bullying GPA with your circlejerk.

Realm of tanks you say, i will take a look, after all its only you theres nothing of in your whole body that can claim to have skill.