DoW

Amossio

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

I don't know that I'm outraged by it and that it needs to be cleansed from the earth with ZI's, but yeah if a rogue hits, you, you crush them. Your problem is you call everyone who ever fights you a rogue. It's like calling everyone a terrorist, eventually the word loses meaning.

I've always used the book definition for terrorism.

"the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"

Roguery however is simply pointless destruction, as expressed by OP.

Edited by The Zigur

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

I don't know that I'm outraged by it and that it needs to be cleansed from the earth with ZI's, but yeah if a rogue hits, you, you crush them. Your problem is you call everyone who ever fights you a rogue. It's like calling everyone a terrorist, eventually the word loses meaning.

Well said.

Rogues have always been a part of the game. They are entertaining sometimes.

Jesus, I hate whiners. That's the one thing I hate more than people who can't get it through their thick heads that guns can't pull triggers on their own. 

First of all, who are you? Second, why would you come back and play a game that angers you so much? Third, Do you need a tissue to blow your poor widdle nose?

On 11/21/2017 at 2:31 AM, AtlasXero said:

Jesus, I hate whiners. That's the one thing I hate more than people who can't get it through their thick heads that guns can't pull triggers on their own. 

First of all, who are you? Second, why would you come back and play a game that angers you so much? Third, Do you need a tissue to blow your poor widdle nose?

Do you hate yourself then?

I have no idea what you're banging on about <Filter Evading Word Deleted>, go be someones elses gimp monkey boy.

Edited by Otto Pilot
Filter evading word deleted.

On 11/16/2017 at 6:54 PM, The Zigur said:

Sounds like watching paint dry. War is tedious and grinding, the only thing that makes it worthwhile is the fact we have the ability to struggle against evil.

On 11/16/2017 at 6:48 PM, The Zigur said:

I've always used the book definition for terrorism.

"the unlawful use of force and violence against persons or property to intimidate or coerce a government, the civilian population, or any segment thereof, in furtherance of political or social objectives"

Roguery however is simply pointless destruction, as expressed by OP.

On 11/19/2017 at 9:27 AM, The Zigur said:

Neo Uruk NS: 344.172

Amossio NS: 152.284

Seems to me someone is begging to get his AA rolled again, keep it up i might know a few people just willing to do that.

On 11/21/2017 at 3:31 AM, AtlasXero said:

Fourthly...who are you?  Why do you feel the need to call out anyone when this matter in itself does not have any effect on you or your alliance? 

Junka and your comments are the exact reason you get rolled over and over again.  

7 hours ago, Rhizoctonia said:

Junka and your comments are the exact reason you get rolled over and over again.  

I have to respectfully disagree with you there Rhizo. The reason we have trouble is we are not part of the old boys treaty club (being we are largely MCXA/LoSS outcasts and new nations), along with a marked lack of ethics among many people in power. 

Edited by The Zigur

43 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

I have to respectfully disagree with you there Rhizo. The reason we have trouble is we are not part of the old boys treaty club (being we are largely MCXA/LoSS outcasts and new nations), along with a marked lack of ethics among many people in power. 

Nah I think all of bob will agree you are the reason for ISX getting rolled so much

11 hours ago, Rhizoctonia said:

Fourthly...who are you?  Why do you feel the need to call out anyone when this matter in itself does not have any effect on you or your alliance? 

Then why are you commenting. By that right almost nobody here needs to make comments smart one.

oh my god shut the actual &#036;%&amp;@ up please

What possesses you to think these gotchas, which are the most pointless &#33;@#&#036;@#&#036; gotchas I have ever seen in my life, could ever be useful to this discussion

Edited by Neo Uruk