DoW

Amossio

I hereby declare war on CoTM. 

They are not even a real alliance.

I'm not a real alliance.

There are no more real alliances. I hope it all finally ends. Then we can all stop going on about what happened in a time when we all had more free time and none actually cares about because we have no more time. Is this important?

NO

Does it matter? still no.

I hope I can make enough dent to make someone actually quit this mess, just like umb is doing to OBR. OBR itself has always been a mess, I feel sorry for them. Should have disbanded, but I guess himes lets pretend I have a hole, but it's really a tadpole, kept them stringing along for this long.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, AL Bundy said:

Al Bundy sees your DoW

932.gif

Al Bundy is not impressed....

You should quit, the fuk do you get out of this. The days when cn was any good are long gone.

Mods never invested where they needed to, didn't sell to anyone who could have improved cn and banned active players for bs reasons. 

I seriously hope this sh1te game gets plugged and I get perma banned. 

1 hour ago, Amossio said:

You should quit, the fuk do you get out of this. The days when cn was any good are long gone.

Mods never invested where they needed to, didn't sell to anyone who could have improved cn and banned active players for bs reasons. 

I seriously hope this sh1te game gets plugged and I get perma banned. 

So you hate this game so much that you come back to rogue out and complain about it? Who is sadder those of us trying to enjoy it or someone who whines about a game yet plays it?

5 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

So you hate this game so much that you come back to rogue out and complain about it? Who is sadder those of us trying to enjoy it or someone who whines about a game yet plays it?

Hahahaha

al-bundy-approves-this-message.jpg

15 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Those of you playing it. 

On 11/16/2017 at 12:59 AM, Morphine said:

I'm going to enjoy this.. you shall be my new toy

Do you want a bag of <Filter Evading Word Deleted> as your prize? Orhave you won that already?

Edited by Otto Pilot
Filter evading word deleted.

37 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Now just imagine if everyone was outraged by roguery on principle, and not just because it's against people they like.

I don't know that I'm outraged by it and that it needs to be cleansed from the earth with ZI's, but yeah if a rogue hits, you, you crush them. Your problem is you call everyone who ever fights you a rogue. It's like calling everyone a terrorist, eventually the word loses meaning.