Recognition of Hostilities

eejack

1 hour ago, eejack said:

Old Guard recognizes the unannounced and unwarranted attacks by some folks who attacked us last time.

I'm sure I won't be the only one to point this out, but it was announced. That said, good luck, have fun, yadda yadda.

38 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Wait who in OG is former FCC?

Don't want to risk forgetting anyone, but Mona Lisa & Fine Arts are among some of the best members we had back then.

A former OG member who's not around anymore was Lovealot, who was a motivated part of our gov and deserves some credit for the FCC's rapid growth with everything running smoothly. I don't like focusing on recruitment, so Lovealot was a big help with that and others things I don't like to micromanage. The Citadel was like one big alliance in some ways, with how interconnected the memberships of all the alliances were in their forum communications. I guess it made sense for those who wanted The Citadel to be everyone's primary FA focus to migrate over after I became King, as Reyne was pulling OG in an opposing FA path from the rest of The Citadel.

OG actually always had a great membership who were in agreement with us more than they were against. Most of them didn't share Reyne's views on most issues at the time; just when Reyne was leader it was her opinion which mattered most for OG.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Don't want to risk forgetting anyone, but Mona Lisa & Fine Arts are among some of the best members we had back then.

A former OG members who's not around anymore was Lovealot, who was a motivated part of our gov and deserves some credit for the FCC's rapid growth with everything running smoothly. I don't like focusing on recruitment, so Lovealot was a big help with that and others things I don't like to micromanage. The Citadel was like one big alliance in some ways, with how interconnected the memberships of all the alliances were in their forum communications. I guess it made sense for those who wanted The Citadel to be everyone's primary FA focus to migrate over after I became King, as Reyne was pulling OG in an opposing FA path from the rest of The Citadel.

OG actually always had a great membership who were in agreement with us more than they were against. Most of them didn't share Reyne's views on most issues at the time; just when Reyne was leader it was her opinion which mattered most for OG.

Of course Reyne ended up with Argent and stayed with Citadel though OG was out...... smh @James Spanier