You Are Cordially Invited...

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations NPO. I too have thought about doing something to someone for some reasons, but sadly I've run out of ***** to give. I could only aspire to give as many ***** as you, but I won't as to do so would go against everything I don't believe in. Godspeed Pacifica.

1 hour ago, Auctor said:

Never in the history of warfare have so many tears been shed by so few.

Well, to be fair there aren't so many of them left as before. Someone's got to pick up the slack.

Also, do these forums no longer automatically combined my posts? I'm pretty sure they did a few years back. Oh well, it just means you fine folk get to see even more of my wonderful signature. Be awed.

5 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

You're still around? What's next, are you going to tell me that Llednar is still kicking about somewhere? Bah.

Hey you, long time no see. How are you doing?

I came back last year to CN... Yes, Llednar is still kicking. Some of us are still around, believe me.

• 1 month later...

I mean, Dulra was always going to be a target after steadily getting fatter for a decade plus without really contributing anything to the World at large in a meaningful way.

I.E. warring.

For anyone to claim they had no foresight of such a thing being an inevitability is just ludicrous.

Naturally, anyone tied to them (lol @ treatying neutrals) should've also had the foresight that they would likely be pre-empted to prevent any attempts at screwing the stagger. Otherwise they were just naive.

3 hours ago, TexWheeler said:

So OG was preempted to "prevent any attempts at screwing the stagger"? Now THAT is ludicrous!

It's ludicrous to ensure you couldn't insert yourselves like you did during the Maroon Dominance war?

See, this is probably -why- you remained so far down on the Sanctioned Alliances list for so long. :thinking: