Just now, SirWilliam said:

You've been defeated in every instance except for one (this war included). In fact, you personally surrendered to Blackenberg. Not too long ago I had you begging for peace (a common occurrence for you behind closed doors).

:smug:

So you're just going to resort to blatant lies, since you're a loser with no real successes to speak of. You're a joke.

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

Thank you for confirming what's already public knowledge. Next ones are on me.  :)

giphy.gif

You planning to opportunistically attack us whenever we're fighting anyone else, like you've done many times before? You've done it enough times, we'll be ready for it when you do and already know peace agreements don't mean anything with you. Which is why this thread doesn't have anything to do with you, so you can stop attention whoring & trying to seem relevant.

I'd appreciate you not spam our peace thread further, seems you just don't know when to shut up. Raiding our members while we're occupied fighting a war and then spamming our peace thread I think confirms what we already knew about you.

Well isn't that just precious: Methrage privately promises to give it a rest if I do the same, then continues posting about it not once, not twice, but three times. It's almost as if his word means as much as his capabilities.  :rolleyes:

You'll note my very first post was on-topic and at worst tongue-in-cheek. The only irrelevant party attention-whoring here is the one that's been begging for peace from the start.

2 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Well isn't that just precious: Methrage privately promises to give it a rest if I do the same, then continues posting about it not once, not twice, but three times. It's almost as if his word means as much as his capabilities.  :rolleyes:

You'll note my very first post was on-topic and at worst tongue-in-cheek. The only irrelevant party attention-whoring here is the one that's been begging for peace from the start.

Except you kept continuing to post after that until Caustic's comment, several posts actually. Also not sure why I would care about white peace with somebody I'm not at war with.

If you want me to forgive all the reasons you gave for us to attack you guys, an apology would work better than throwing in some insults; while claiming to grant "white peace" when we're not at war.

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Except you kept continuing to post after that until Caustic's comment, several posts actually. Also not sure why I would care about white peace with somebody I'm not at war with.

If you want me to forgive all the reasons you gave for us to attack you guys, an apology would work better than throwing in some insults; while claiming to grant "white peace" when we're not at war.

You got me, I posted an animated gif after I agreed I'd give it a rest once you did. Until about 10 minutes ago once I realized your word means nothing.

I agree, an apology would work better than yours and Montezuma's juvenile insults. Feel free to deliver one here or privately.  :)

14 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

You got me, I posted an animated gif after I agreed I'd give it a rest once you did. Until about 10 minutes ago once I realized your word means nothing.

I agree, an apology would work better than yours and Montezuma's juvenile insults. Feel free to deliver one here or privately.  :)

I already had spoke with Montu to have him stop with the insults here, then you came in and decided to throw in a bunch of insults, lies and slander towards me out of nowhere.

Also you blaming others for your inability to stop spamming this thread after we said we'd drop it is also dumb; there would be no need to insult you if you weren't in here insulting me & implying we can expect more wars coming from you guys. Also I just pointed out the extent of your involvement, since you decided to pretend you were fighting in a war you weren't even fighting. A few opportunistic raids during the course of the war when we were to preoccupied to respond doesn't make you part of the war, there hasn't been anything to peace between us for quite a while

If we considered ourselves at war with Kashmir, we would have declared wars on Kashmir instead of just hitting those we were in an alliance war with.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

There's something to be said about lowering yourself to someone else's standards. You've set the bar nearly impossibly low with your extreme aversion to logic and elementary level of discourse but I'm approaching this nadir of yours by continuing to engage you.

I will, if you forgive me, laugh heartily at your assertion that you've never been defeated. Other than the single instance when your protectors carried you you've been out-damaged and out-classed every time we've met. That's the simple reality but you can deal with it however you so choose.

Please feel free to reread my very first post and ask yourself if it warranted yours and Montezuma's level of !@#$-posting and attention-whoring. Or don't.

Either way, I'm out.

Except I told Montu to cut it out, then you come in and insult me; while making up a bunch of lies. Although seems like you're pathological liar, so trying to communicate with you is pointless. You were outdamaged by far everytime Kashmir declared on us. Wasn't even close, so funny you would try twisting that.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/14/2017 at 11:43 AM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Except I told Montu to cut it out, then you come in and insult me; while making up a bunch of lies. Although seems like you're pathological liar, so trying to communicate with you is pointless. You were outdamaged by far everytime Kashmir declared on us. Wasn't even close, so funny you would try twisting that.

While I think we all enjoy your strategy of repeating back what the other person says as if it somehow refutes their point, I'll go ahead and take a moment here to provide the quick facts that show you're lying and/or in denial (or simply just wrong).

Our involvement in the Aevum Campaign (you guys misspelled your name on the Wiki?) was a very limited one but out of the wars we declared we outdamaged you 16.5:1. Ouch! Source: https://cybernations.lyricalz.com/warslot?alliance=Kashmir&start=2017-10-20&end=2017-11-14

Looking at just a single conflict already proves you wrong. My work here is done.

[OOC] Real world comparisons don't always hold up but if a mouthy twit lands a punch or two before being laid out by a series of vicious rights, he didn't somehow not lose the fight simply because he refused to utter the words "I surrender." This, in a nutshell, is Methrage.