alcohol-black-and-white-party-vodka-Favi

Free Shots for Everyone!

The Royal House of Aevrum and the combined forces of TIE, COBRA & Nights Watch hereby agree to white peace.

No new wars will be declared by either side and any ongoing wars can either be peaced sooner by those involved or fought until expiration.

Now everyone has to do a shot to celebrate! Here's to better relations post war and lasting peace!

Signed for The Royal House of Aevrum,

Noctis Lucis Caelum, King

Sir Kindle, Mayor of the Castle

Signed for The Nights Watch,

Lord Commander - Morphine

Hand of the Commander - Nord

First Ranger - Mad Jack

First Builder - Landoffreedom

First Steward - Serberus 

Signed for COBRA,
GK, King Cobra
The COBRA Royal Guard

Signed for TIE,
Lucius Optimus, Absolute Ruler of TIE

21 minutes ago, Thrash said:

Congrats on surrendering to a Methrage micro.

Don't think I would really call white peace a surrender. The other 2 wars I fought since leading an alliance after I came back ended with the other side surrendering, but this one officially ended in white peace at least.

8 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Kashmir remains at war?

Neat!  :smug:

U were involved in this lmao:lol1:but all u did was cry to everyone for Sanctions remember?prob what u will do in this new war u r fighting..do u ever fight 1 v 1? Or do u wait to pick fight with people who have been fighting for months coward?:facepalm:go cry for Sanctions and pretend u r important or that anyone cares :frantic:or y not attack us if ur still fighting lmao 

4 minutes ago, SirWilliam said:

Kashmir remains at war?

Neat!  :smug:

Considering our big gains this war, I was feeling generous and decided to let those few attacks go. We've gained 12-13 members (The one you poached I don't really count much, he was just a waste of aid). We've also jumped from around 40k NS to 200k NS. So we'll take our gains and move on, let you guys keep that useless member.

However another opportunistic attack from you guys won't just be brushed aside; lost count of how many Kashmir Wars there have been. Although if you decide to start another; don't think it would end until at least one of our alliances disbands. So be happy with the member you got and don't try testing your luck again.;)

4 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Considering our big gains this war, I was feeling generous and decided to let those few attacks go. We've gained 12-13 members (The one you poached I don't really count much, he was just a waste of aid). We've also jumped from around 40k NS to 200k NS. So we'll take our gains and move on, let you guys keep that useless member.

However another opportunistic attack from you guys won't just be brushed aside; lost count of how many Kashmir Wars there have been. Although if you decide to start another; don't think it would end until at least one of our alliances disbands. So be happy with the member you got and don't try testing your luck again.;)

Lmao William make us disband roflmao??? :lol1:

come on chicky take take a shot big mouth:war:

2 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

Kashmir vs House of Aevrum 1v 1 would get DOMINATED and slick willy mc nut knows it:facepalm::war::lol1:

You need to complete your tech deals in-game, so log into your nation. Also this is a thread of peace, not for talking trash.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You need to complete your tech deals in-game, so log into your nation. Also this is a thread of peace, not for talking trash.

Yes sir!

i just know know why Willy won’t go. He came here to make trouble

Not sure who's more pathetic here: Methrage because he's captained a half dozen failed AAs (a half dozen and one once Aevrum hits the !@#$ter) or Montezuma because I ran him off brown as he continues to look like an illiterate twit.  :lol1:

I'm empathetic though, don't worry. Will be granting you white peace. Shot's on me, $%&@ers!

MOhAalVto8eXu.gif

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

Yes sir!

i just know know why Willy won’t go. He came here to make trouble

Use the PM feature if you have any questions & check your inbox. You need to keep up on what's going on better. (Also don't respond to me in this thread, respond to the PM if you have questions/concerns.)

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

1 minute ago, SirWilliam said:

Not sure who's more pathetic here: Methrage because he's captained a half dozen failed AAs (a half dozen and one once Aevrum hits the !@#$ter) or Montezuma because I ran him off brown as he continues to look like an illiterate twit.  :lol1:

I'm empathetic though, don't worry. Will be granting you white peace. Shot's on me, $%&@ers!

Your alliance was just to irrelevant to care about; although can't think of an alliance more pathetic than Kashmir. Very brave of you to declare on GPA after they were already being hit by SLAP; just like you're only brave enough to attack when bandwaggoning in any other situation.

Just now, SirWilliam said:

Too irrelevant yet you've tapped out to us time and time again.  :lol1:

Aevrum can't fight and recruits war deserters, nothing the least bit pathetic about that...

I seem to remember Kashmir losing to Limitless Nexus? Although lets take this somewhere else if you want to rehash all those wars you guys lost.

First war I fought you guys, the objective was getting Stonewall off your PZI list. Success and white peace.

Can't think of a single war we've come anywhere close to losing to you guys. All of them you've either lost or ended in white peace.:rolleyes: