22 minutes ago, Greater Hungary said:

That assumes that conflict creates growth for all parties. Also, who grows food to watch it rot? That's a poor analogy.

It absolutely does not make that assumption. 

And it's a pretty spot-on analogy. 

Here's all these beautiful stats being grown, for what?  With hopes that they'll be afforded the opportunity to grow in perpetuity?  While the nations that have grown these stats, themselves are rotting from lack of pruning or harvest of the fruit. 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

42 minutes ago, Greater Hungary said:

That assumes that conflict creates growth for all parties. Also, who grows food to watch it rot? That's a poor analogy.

Conflict does create the OPPORTUNITY for growth for all parties.

Most of those parties simply have never bothered to afford to properly rebuild their nations post-war, resulting in perpetual stagnation of nations, usually at the mid-tiers.

1 hour ago, commander thrawn said:

Why does it assume growth for all parties?

1 hour ago, Banned said:

It absolutely does not make that assumption. 

And it's a pretty spot-on analogy. 

Here's all these beautiful stats being grown, for what?  With hopes that they'll be afforded the opportunity to grow in perpetuity?  While the nations that have grown these stats, themselves are rotting from lack of pruning or harvest of the fruit. 

It does, and that's still a poor analogy. Please show me the harvest, fruit or crop mechanic in the game. Then go show me what mechanic the leader board on the homepage of the game uses. Looks like statistics to me. It's nice to roleplay about war, and making fanciful posts about needing to do this or that, but really honesty is the best policy. You're all bored, there's nobody to kill so you're going to go shoot !@#$. Pretty straightforward. I disagree with that, you don't. Move along.

On 11/16/2017 at 10:00 PM, Imperator Honorius said:

I find it interesting politics is being played in this thread around an apolitical alliance, without input etc.

As to SLAP and Kashmir, see you on the battlefield. ;)

well at least it is being played(Politics) in CN

29 minutes ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I wish GPA would give all of CN an update on the GPA\SLAP War. I am getting bored of insulting SLAP and Banned (the Obsessed).  I keep coming back to this boring thread just to see if there is a war update.

When nations in peace mode outnumber those in war mode 5:1 and half of those that are in war mode are a week or more inactive, I don't really know what kind of update there could be.

23 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

When nations in peace mode outnumber those in war mode 5:1 and half of those that are in war mode are a week or more inactive, I don't really know what kind of update there could be.

Their leadership is NOT inactive. I know that for a fact. They choose not to speak.

On 11/12/2017 at 11:45 AM, D34th said:

We do not have such thing since we abominate things related to war, we have peace chests full of marijuana and flowers. :wub:

Indeed.  Well, you peace chest contains a great deal of both.   You have my respect.

8 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

Their leadership is NOT inactive. I know that for a fact. They choose not to speak.

That doesn't change the fact that there's nothing for them to talk about given the deployment method they chose.

Edited by James Spanier

10 hours ago, James Spanier said:

That doesn't change the fact that there's nothing for them to talk about given the deployment method they chose.

I am sorry for being a little obtuse. My hatred of Banned and SLAP has blinded me to what is really going on.  Though I don't speak for the GPA government and I am not privy to their war plans. I do know why they chose NOT to speak. 

Why speak to a rinky dinky alliance like SLAP? Banned is only following someone's orders.  Someone else is the puppet master. SLAP is only the puppet.

Why would GPA lower themselves talking to lap dogs...bum slaves and school cleaners? Pillow biters don't deserve the time of day.

the true puppet master should reveal themselves...

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

1 hour ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I am sorry for being a little obtuse. My hatred of Banned and SLAP has blinded me to what is really going on.  Though I don't speak for the GPA government and I am not privy to their war plans. I do know why they chose NOT to speak. 

Why speak to a rinky dinky alliance like SLAP? Banned is only following someone's orders.  Someone else is the puppet master. SLAP is only the puppet.

Why would GPA lower themselves talking to lap dogs...bum slaves and school cleaners? Pillow biters don't deserve the time of day.

the true puppet master should reveal themselves...

I thought I was the one getting everyone else to do my bidding.  Would you make up my mind already?

1 hour ago, White Chocolate said:

No, you do not. 

IF you had any real clue, you would follow their example and shut the $%&@ up. 

Unlike you White Chocolate I am free now to speak my mind. And I will continue to do so.

I think its just a matter of time before we see some kind of counter offensive from those who would rather fight than waste away in peace mode. D34th looks combat ready for the most part, but he is also probably starting to lose more daily with reduced collections and large infra bills the longer he remains in peace mode.

Whether it will be just a few nations coming out or they manage some decent organized blitz will be interesting to see. Although the waiting part not so much, but GPA probably needs to teach most of their nations how the war systems works.

2 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

New information has come to me.....so I have changed my mind...little puppet.

You got me, I'm the puppetmaster that's orchestrating your end. Causticbloc and it's peons are going to cleanse this god awful world of your foul smelling taint. Now go crawl back into your hole and die like a good little peasant.

3 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I am free now to speak my mind. And I will continue to do so.

As free as a bird chirping about freedom from her peace mode cage.  Anyone CAN speak their mind when there is no cost.  The question is, is it wise?  GPA understands the difference.  Learn from them.

43 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

As free as a bird chirping about freedom from her peace mode cage.  Anyone CAN speak their mind when there is no cost.  The question is, is it wise?  GPA understands the difference.  Learn from them.

I am semi retired woman....I enjoy the banter of forums much more than being part of a rinky dinky alliance such as SLAP.  So long as SLAP exists and a death sentence remains on my head this little birdie will chirp chirp chirp. And there is NOTHING that can stop that.

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

1 hour ago, Caustic said:

You got me, I'm the puppetmaster that's orchestrating your end. Causticbloc and it's peons are going to cleanse this god awful world of your foul smelling taint. Now go crawl back into your hole and die like a good little peasant.

Oh look......another worm......how does the dung corn taste worm? 😄😄😄

On 11/17/2017 at 5:44 PM, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

It's is GPA policy for only the President/VP and Minister of Foreign Affairs to speak OWF. You won't get a response from them. Their war plan is what they are doing now. If they can get to PM, sit there, for however long it takes for the other side to go away. Whether they get bored or what have you. If they weren't able to escape to PM then their war plan is to turtle, and get to PM when they can. 

These people are not like OBR, OG, etc. They are strict on neutrality to the point where I was once kicked from GPA for hitting a rogue who attacked other GPA members. 

Edited by Morphine