1 hour ago, King Cyan said:

Sanity is overrated these days anyways.  

GL to all, although I am doubtful that SLAP and Kashmir are GPA's primary concern.

I do not think the general membership has noticed they have been DoW'ed on at all.

1 hour ago, Banned said:

Should be.  That's who's hitting them.

It should take them time.   I have had my share of clueless alliance members in the past so in that regard I do feel for their leadership.  I am sure it is made worse by most of them being in peace mode. 

Edited by White Chocolate

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

13 hours ago, Bernkastel said:

Dearest Noctis,

Best watch yourself before you wreck thyself, honey bun.

Love, Bernkastel.

Also, Banned is best waifu. 

Chikkity check yo self before u wreck ur self messin with Noctis is bad for ya health:war:

10 hours ago, White Chocolate said:

I am at war with an alliance that has 22 nations just in MY range and THEY are the ones in peace mode.  Sweetie, it doesn't get any better than this.  You just can not compete, I do not care what offer you make.

I heard Bormann got some pretty crazy friends lmao :gun:and a lot of them don’t like little willy :ehm: but I like willy and I love her theme song roflmao check check it out

just makes me feel warm and fuzzy thinking of willy:war:

On 11/14/2017 at 2:40 PM, Maelstrom Vortex said:

Self-preservation in a world where drama, the natural cycles of rebirth and destruction are the norm, is the chief of all sins. It is a manifestation of supreme hubris that believes that all development should be ideal and one's personal work infinitely imperishable. Reserved for the vainest of egos without a will to fight.

They call it a lifestyle, I call it cowardice and completely at odds with my desire to compete.

Competition without growth is futile. You can compete and strive, only to find yourself in the same infantile mindset with the same foibles you once began with. Wanton destruction is neither competition, nor gainful. It is an act of sheer boredom and desperation in games such as these.

1 hour ago, Greater Hungary said:

Competition without growth is futile. You can compete and strive, only to find yourself in the same infantile mindset with the same foibles you once began with. Wanton destruction is neither competition, nor gainful. It is an act of sheer boredom and desperation in games such as these.

War at one point was the only thing that saved me from inactivity...

That said I wouldn't advocate for mindless destruction either. But Bob could use more wars. 

Interesting wars. Not stomps 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

4 hours ago, Greater Hungary said:

Growth without competition is like farming for food that will never be eaten.  Pointless.

2 hours ago, Banned said:

10/10 would smash

i-am-emperor-5a0dce.jpg

Mmmmmmm.....maybe you and I should go on a Cruise Banned......The Love Boat is leaving soon....

And you would love it Banned....Just like Claude of Russia 1. You couldn't get enough of me and you are HOT for me I know. Except I doubt if you would look good in a speedo, like Claude does. You told me so many times in the last couple of days you are HOT for me......Send me some more love messages I haven't heard from you today darling....Kisses....

Or are you a little jealous I offered White Chocolate a good time on a cruise....I swing both ways you know. :rolleyes:

Wvb0Lkb.jpg

34 minutes ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

Mmmmmmm.....maybe you and I should go on a Cruise Banned......The Love Boat is leaving soon....

And you would love it Banned....Just like Claude of Russia 1. You couldn't get enough of me and you are HOT for me I know. Except I doubt if you would look good in a speedo, like Claude does. You told me so many times in the last couple of days you are HOT for me......Send me some more love messages I haven't heard from you today darling....Kisses....

Or are you a little jealous I offered White Chocolate a good time on a cruise....I swing both ways you know. :rolleyes:

"Both ways" is a false dichotomy.  There are so many ways to swing.

Edited by Banned

you have an unhealthy obsession with me Banned.....and I LOVE IT!!!!  You think of me in your RL too. LOL!!!

and here its your alliance's thread and declaration of war on GPA, yet you center your attention to me....I am flattered.

8CnWYsb.png

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

13 minutes ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

you have an unhealthy obsession with me Banned.....and I LOVE IT!!!!  You think of me in your RL too. LOL!!!

and here its your alliance's thread and declaration of war on GPA, yet you center your attention to me....I am flattered.

I mean, it's not like GPA is talking.

2 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

@Banned

@Emperor Martin Bormann

😖

Get a private chat going if you must, but please please please do me a favor and spare the rest of us. 

We do not want to scare away the rare GPA post after all.

I know...I should unblock him on Discord. But his messages are just to damn sexy for me. You can still have that cruise White Chocolate, you never know, you can come and visit me in secret. I won't tell Banned (The Obsessed) that you are with me. It is our secret.

3 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Things have taken a turn towards the strange...

I wonder if GPA will release some nations from Peace Mode to counter current wars.

was this thread about the GPA/SLAP War?????  Oh yeah......for a while there I thought it was about me and Banned and our love/hate relationship (really all hate).

GPA please speak up, it is just too easy to insult SLAP and Banned (the Obsessed), I am getting bored and my fingers hurt typing...