• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 minutes ago, eviljak said:

Words were never spoken so true.

Gentle Persons

They do it because no matter what you do at the end of the game they will still be there and many of you will have turned on each other. They survive that was always the plan. Alternative victory conditions. We could have followed their lead and our alliance and my nation would have been near the top but we could not have helped our ally if called upon. Different stokes for different folks.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

5 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Gentle Persons

They do it because no matter what you do at the end of the game they will still be there and many of you will have turned on each other. They survive that was always the plan. Alternative victory conditions. We could have followed their lead and our alliance and my nation would have been near the top but we could not have helped our ally if called upon. Different stokes for different folks.

Respectfully

Dame HIme Themis

At the end of the game none of us will be here, no one survives.

So you didn't peace mode so you could help your ally if needed, but instead deleted most of your Nation so that it rendered you unable to help your ally if needed. Fantastic logic.

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

At the end of the game none of us will be here, no one survives.

So you didn't peace mode so you could help your ally if needed, but instead deleted most of your Nation so that it rendered you unable to help your ally if needed. Fantastic logic.

Tiberius

Let me guess you are new to the game

Ever tried to declare war on someone while in anarchy or have you never fought a war?

Sio given I was going to be in perpetual anarchy care to tell me with your tactical genius how I was helping anyone after the deceleration of perpetual war.Goodness I though they had war manuals in your alliance.

Its too hard for the general public to understand that this a burn it to the ground scenario with no ¨peace¨ options. Its like trying to inflate a torn balloon with these people.

Umbrella Declares War on the Order of the Black Rose

...until Hime Themis of Dulra has Zero Tech

Signed,

Umbrella

Do you read your own posts before pushing submit? You clearly chose not to do what GPA did and peace moded so that you could defend your ally if needed. Your own words in the 1st post I quoted.

But now you are at war you sold every advantage you had and now can't defend your ally. Hence my original comment. 

From now on every war I get in I am going to sell everything And follow the one true tactician in Cyber Nations.

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Do you read your own posts before pushing submit? You clearly chose not to do what GPA did and peace moded so that you could defend your ally if needed. Your own words in the 1st post I quoted.

But now you are at war you sold every advantage you had and now can't defend your ally. Hence my original comment. 

From now on every war I get in I am going to sell everything And follow the one true tactician in Cyber Nations.

Tiberius

I will just assume you were born stupid.

How does one attack anyone while in anarchy?????? By the time i am out of anarchy I would have no infra so selling it cost nothing. But hey obviously the war NPO war college is not what it once was.

Feel free to sell everything.I did not but do so anyway it is in keeping with your IQ

Of course this is not a war since Umbrella has already said there is no peace option but play stupid it seems to work for you.:wub:

Dame Hime Themis

We could have followed their lead and our alliance and my nation would have been near the top but we could not have helped our ally if called upon

Your words not mine. I don't know why you keep reverting back to you being in anarchy. You chose the route you have fallen down before you went into anarchy. Obviously reading comprehension for you is on par with your war fighting skills.

5 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

We could have followed their lead and our alliance and my nation would have been near the top but we could not have helped our ally if called upon

Your words not mine. I don't know why you keep reverting back to you being in anarchy. You chose the route you have fallen down before you went into anarchy. Obviously reading comprehension for you is on par with your war fighting skills.

Tiberius

Please do not compound your stupid. I was in anarchy from a fake rogue 4 days before Umbrella had the stones to attack us. Do try to keep up with the adults.

Dame Hime Themis

48 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Tiberius

Please do not compound your stupid. I was in anarchy from a fake rogue 4 days before Umbrella had the stones to attack us. Do try to keep up with the adults.

Dame Hime Themis

The only one compounding stupidity on the OWF has been you. You've been doing it for days. I hope the people who are still bothering to pay attention are taking note and shaking their head at the fact the top nation in the world of Bob has the mechanical knowledge on par of someone who rolled yesterday.

Words can not express the sheer joy I feel at the prospect of your inevitable bill-lock after you already negated your destruction potential because you couldn't even do the most basic thing of saving a war chest compatible with a supertier nation.

The fact you compound your stupidity by telling people, some of whom actually know enough about the mechanics to make formula calculators, they're wrong, just makes it all the better. You'd think after a decade+ of paying admin to hopefully win[OOC] the game [/OOC] you could've paid -ANYONE- to teach you about the mechanics of [OOC] the game. [/OOC] :popcorn:

This is why the world no longer needs television.

Edited by DeathAdder

10 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Tiberius

Let me guess you are new to the game

Ever tried to declare war on someone while in anarchy or have you never fought a war?

Sio given I was going to be in perpetual anarchy care to tell me with your tactical genius how I was helping anyone after the deceleration of perpetual war.Goodness I though they had war manuals in your alliance.

Its too hard for the general public to understand that this a burn it to the ground scenario with no ¨peace¨ options. Its like trying to inflate a torn balloon with these people.

Umbrella Declares War on the Order of the Black Rose

...until Hime Themis of Dulra has Zero Tech

Signed,

Umbrella

6 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Tiberius

I will just assume you were born stupid.

How does one attack anyone while in anarchy?????? By the time i am out of anarchy I would have no infra so selling it cost nothing. But hey obviously the war NPO war college is not what it once was.

Feel free to sell everything.I did not but do so anyway it is in keeping with your IQ

Of course this is not a war since Umbrella has already said there is no peace option but play stupid it seems to work for you.:wub:

Dame Hime Themis

Hime i have so many questions, first of all how can you state Umb gave you peace options in one post then four hours later (please keep in mind only one reply had been made within this topic within that time frame) Then to claim that Umb said there was no peace option ?, please enlighten me what post is a lie from you?.

Also selling your infra was very very dumb, you may disagree but the point is you have made loads of claims of late and i wonder how will you make them come true with no infra?, I mean you must have enough WC to buy 100k infra at your size you was just collecting and not spending for god know how long, its not like you have ever been in a major war,  and had to rebuild.

Also why didn't you send your AA in to peace mode, You claimed that Umb sent the rogue as you know so much you would have known what was next just like GPA was smart enough to do so, so i wonder why didn't you, or was you so blinded by being top three that you thought no one could ever touch you unless it was DBDC?

I am still shocked someone who has played as much as you lack basic skills in what happens in bob.

4 hours ago, Devialance said:

Hime i have so many questions, first of all how can you state Umb gave you peace options in one post then four hours later (please keep in mind only one reply had been made within this topic within that time frame) Then to claim that Umb said there was no peace option ?, please enlighten me what post is a lie from you?.

Also selling your infra was very very dumb, you may disagree but the point is you have made loads of claims of late and i wonder how will you make them come true with no infra?, I mean you must have enough WC to buy 100k infra at your size you was just collecting and not spending for god know how long, its not like you have ever been in a major war,  and had to rebuild.

Also why didn't you send your AA in to peace mode, You claimed that Umb sent the rogue as you know so much you would have known what was next just like GPA was smart enough to do so, so i wonder why didn't you, or was you so blinded by being top three that you thought no one could ever touch you unless it was DBDC?

I am still shocked someone who has played as much as you lack basic skills in what happens in bob.

Devialance

Since I never claimed that Umbrella offered us peace I will simply assume you cannot read.

Much as YOU might enjoy being the eternal rogue, I prefer to bow out once my tech is gone that will be long before my warchest runs out so thanks for the brilliant advice.

They sent three rogues to nuke and anarchy our top nations one who declared on 4 of our top nations so I realize you are new here just how does one go to peace mode while at war??

We chose along time ago to be there to honour our commitment to our ally if they were attacked first. So once again thank you for your brilliant tactical insight

Though I see your ever brave self as found peace mode very easily when going to war with an alliance that has vowed not to fight. You are very brave it must be your tactical genius at work

I am still shocked someone who has played as much as you lack basic skills and brains to see that.

Dame HIme Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

16 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Devialance

Since I never claimed that Umbrella offered us peace I will simply assume you cannot read.

Much as YOU might enjoy being the eternal rogue, I prefer to bow out once my tech is gone that will be long before my warchest runs out so thanks for the brilliant advice.

They sent three rogues to nuke and anarchy our top nations one who declared on 4 of our top nations so I realize you are new here just how does one go to peace mode while at war??

We chose along time ago to be there to honour our commitment to our ally if they were attacked first. So once again thank you for your brilliant tactical insight

Though I see your ever brave self as found peace mode very easily when going to war with an alliance that has vowed not to fight. You are very brave it must be your tactical genius at work

I am still shocked someone who has played as much as you lack basic skills and brains to see that.

Dame HIme Themis

dude, shut up.. you're wearing away any thin support you might have had. based on the warrantless attack on you, I had some sympathy.. but seeing that you sold more infra then anyone who would come to defend you you deserve what you get.

Edited by Thrash

28 minutes ago, Thrash said:

dude, shut up.. you're wearing away any thin support you might have had. based on the warrantless attack on you, I had some sympathy.. but seeing that you sold more infra then anyone who would come to defend you you deserve what you get.

Good Thrash

Who would be coming?? Our ally was asked by me and our alliance not defend us. The writing is on the wall perhaps you should read it.  So your sympathy seems to sway with the wind. It would of course not buy a donut and your wringing of hands accomplished exactly nothing

If you do not understand then I am sorry for you. This is nothing but trolling so feel free to cheer on the trolls and while I am disappointed that your sympathy fleeting as it is, is lost. Your enhanced trolling does not really make you comments meaningful.

Have a good rest of game.

PS perhaps you and the rest of the children would like to confine your trolling of us to one thread, this is the SLAP,GPA war thread. We set up a very nice thread for all of the accumulated moronic comments you may have. we are nice that way.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

1 hour ago, Hime Themis said:

Devialance

Dame HIme Themis

Again you do not sit and think about the words that you type this has been clear, Now lets see shall we, top four nations attacked so instead of telling the other 8 and the AA the realm of the rose to hit peace mode you just left them to burn with you, As to honor your commitment to allies, where are those allies now, i thought neutrals did not have such things as defence packs, clearly i learnt something new. 

As for me being an eternal rogue can you please enlighten me how i am a rogue it would be helpful as you clearly know so much.

I am in peace mode yes, but as most of GPA is in peace mode ask yourself why would i be in peace mode could it be the fact im going away and when im not at home i can not log on every day and i knew we was going to war so better safe than sorry, (see smart thinking, you knew you was going to war you basically said so yet did not war anyone in your alliance to enter peace mode as you want them to burn with you).

I am sure BoB would be a better place without you, please enjoy the beating Umb will give you, i am sure they are laughing at you selling all your infra just so you can nuke each day and thats all just laughable

14 minutes ago, Devialance said:

Again you do not sit and think about the words that you type this has been clear, Now lets see shall we, top four nations attacked so instead of telling the other 8 and the AA the realm of the rose to hit peace mode you just left them to burn with you, As to honor your commitment to allies, where are those allies now, i thought neutrals did not have such things as defence packs, clearly i learnt something new. 

As for me being an eternal rogue can you please enlighten me how i am a rogue it would be helpful as you clearly know so much.

I am in peace mode yes, but as most of GPA is in peace mode ask yourself why would i be in peace mode could it be the fact im going away and when im not at home i can not log on every day and i knew we was going to war so better safe than sorry, (see smart thinking, you knew you was going to war you basically said so yet did not war anyone in your alliance to enter peace mode as you want them to burn with you).

I am sure BoB would be a better place without you, please enjoy the beating Umb will give you, i am sure they are laughing at you selling all your infra just so you can nuke each day and thats all just laughable

Devialance

Again learn to read. They sent three rogues to nuke and anarchy our top nations one who declared on 4 of our top nations 

you knew you was going to war you basically said so. Did you have trouble with reading in school??

So It is the policy of SLAP to run to peace mode with its entire AA if hit by rogues?? That is a very brave and interesting tactic. There is much to learn from your impressive knowledge of peace mode.

I am sure with your intellect and others I will be a better person without the idiocy of "bob".

May I direct you to the official troll thread so you can stop taking off topic this thread.

http://forums.cybernations.net/topic/131177-recogniton-of/

Dame HIme Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

LMAO at the number one peacemode crap-talker running to peacemode.

On 8/13/2017 at 11:16 AM, Devialance said:

Well i think its funny how you talk about people begging to get peace and you jump in to peace mode right away, its laughable.

Well if the war is ending then i guess you all failed Junkas plan to wipe AM out totally 

On 8/13/2017 at 12:08 PM, Devialance said:

Really years ago, has it been that long, well check the nation its happening now, i guess thats why you quickly ran to peace talks so you can hit peace mode

On 7/31/2017 at 2:54 AM, Devialance said:

You are 1000 days old, have 630k casualties and are hiding in peace mode, Come out of peace mode lets see if can close that gap between you both yeah :D

Edited by The Zigur

18 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

LMAO at the number one peacemode crap-talker running to peacemode.

Good The Zigur

It was brilliant tactical planning when they declared war on alliance in Peace Mode and dedicated to not fighting back. I think he believes that he can fight them to a standstill in Peace Mode. :) 

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

1 hour ago, Hime Themis said:

It was brilliant tactical planning when they declared war on alliance in Peace Mode

We thought about just waiting until they decided to come out of peace mode but for our own reasons did not. This does not help me personally, but some of our people are getting a rather nice tech raid out of the situation.  If that is all that happens, so be it.

32 minutes ago, White Chocolate said:

We thought about just waiting until they decided to come out of peace mode but for our own reasons did not. This does not help me personally, but some of our people are getting a rather nice tech raid out of the situation.  If that is all that happens, so be it.

Good White Chocolate

Your move was not only reasonable by your standards but you actually had the class to actually DOW  AND be honest enough to say that GPA had done nothing to you to deserve it. Cannot agree with the reason but the effort was classy as I would expect from you. Our issue was with devialance lecturing me on how to fight as he ran to peace mode as you fight an alliance in Peace Mode and avowed not to fight. After of course pissing on others for using Peace Mode. It would seem some people do not understand the word Hypocrisy.

That is why you DOW was absolutely nothing like that. My compliments

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

17 hours ago, Mogar said:

I'm certain it would manage if you ever actually did something creative.

If only we were all free spirits, floating on the ether of faux moral outrage and an entitled sense of helplessness.