Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

That's what happens when you keep 44k Inf while deluding the game that you actually know how to play instead of just knowing how to donate. :popcorn:

Today, we have also learnt that Hime Themis does not have a 100% black sphere trade circle. He has at least one trade on Black Sphere while four trades off it, thus losing out on happiness in his nation.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Today, we have also learnt that Hime Themis does not have a 100% black sphere trade circle. He has at least one trade on Black Sphere while four trades off it, thus losing out on happiness in his nation.

Well the leader is not happy, why should the people be happy?

There is no honor in war and you seem to show this is true in your actions by abuse of the powers black team nations gave you by electing you as a Black Team Senator. I'm sure that mistake will be amended soon enough. Your precious donations won't save you now.

59 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

Why did you knock down all your improvments? If you are serious about a long war, shouldnt you have stuff like GCs and munitions?

Wow IKR...why she man why? Kiddies take notes on what not to do when attacked....:lol1:

45 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

If Hime is actually broke that is the lamest thing to happen in the history of CN. Ironically that is exactly what one would expect with his weak political beliefs.

:P

I note with interest that the ''Good Lady'' has apparently recovered his mask and is attempting to return to the masquerade.  To think only yesterday all the toys were out of the cot, I shudder to think what therapy was required to settle his Gentleness down to the point of posting in complete sentences again.

I do note though that the ''Good Lady'' has commenced a sanction war,  if you needed confirmation of how clueless one can be, look no further.  Perhaps it would be more expedient just to smash your keyboard against your pretty forehead and walk away.

7 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Franz Ferdinand

First yes for many years I had new nations coming to me for trades. I chose to help these small nation with a trade until I could guide them to new alliances and get them set up in a proper trade circle. So sue me.

Second with all of your peoples brilliant observations skills you might have noticed that many in our alliance have moved to Grey, Grey is not black and thus surprise, surprise some of my trades are not now on Black. I remain on Black because I did my duty and voted on black for Lady Kirke for Senate. So sue me.

Dame Hime Themis

Just now, AlmightyGrub said:

Perhaps it would be more expedient just to smash your keyboard against your pretty forehead and walk away.

If he did that, though, we'd have missed the Gem that was the first 5 or so pages of this thread.

How's that Sanctioning going btw, OBR?

11 minutes ago, Chaoshawk said:

There is no honor in war and you seem to show this is true in your actions by abuse of the powers black team nations gave you by electing you as a Black Team Senator. I'm sure that mistake will be amended soon enough. Your precious donations won't save you now.

Chaoshawk

Donut hole perhaps if you could read you would see that I am not a senator and have for years had my self set to refuse senate votes. So thank you for your ever so brilliant observations.

Dame Hime Themis

12 minutes ago, Chaoshawk said:

There was no DoW so they must be rogues, and you generally sanction rogues.

Just now, Hime Themis said:

Franz Ferdinand

First yes for many years I had new nations coming to me for trades. I chose to help these small nation with a trade until I could guide them to new alliances and get them set up in a proper trade circle. So sue me.

Second with all of your peoples brilliant observations skills you might have noticed that many in our alliance have moved to Grey, Grey is not black and thus surprise, surprise some of my trades are not now on Black. I remain on Black because I did my duty and voted on black for Lady Kirke for Senate. So sue me.

Dame Hime Themis

My dearest Hime,

If indeed your alliance is moving to Grey, at least it will mean that the Grey Council will have some new neighbours with which to interact with and establish trading relations.

In regards to your claims that I should sue you. What would that accomplish? You can't exactly sue an individual who is currently embargoed from several colour spheres, it just doesn't work. That's why debt collectors are a thing, they can do the job instead for a nominal fee.

2 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I note with interest that the ''Good Lady'' has apparently recovered his mask and is attempting to return to the masquerade.  To think only yesterday all the toys were out of the cot, I shudder to think what therapy was required to settle his Gentleness down to the point of posting in complete sentences again.

I do note though that the ''Good Lady'' has commenced a sanction war,  if you needed confirmation of how clueless one can be, look no further.  Perhaps it would be more expedient just to smash your keyboard against your pretty forehead and walk away.

Numbnuts

I reserved my scorn for the dumbest among you. Thanks for stepping up once again. You brilliant leadership skils have obviously not given you the ability to read nor observe. I am not an never have been a senator and have for years been set at refuse votes.

So thank you very much for proving what a pathetic fool you continue to be. :)

if you needed confirmation of how clueless one can be, look no further.

you twit

5 minutes ago, maxnmike said:

There was no DoW so they must be rogues, and you generally sanction rogues.

It is never a good idea to sanction against another alliance in a war first lest you are happy to lose the moral advantage. By doing so, you are opening the floodgates for repercussions and blowback.

3 minutes ago, Chaoshawk said:

Then you will see I did not say Hime Themis by name. We all know who the Senator is and I'm sure someone as smart as you can understand 'you' can be used as plural. But thank you for your response.

Chaoshawk

Nice try donut hole.:lol1:

gave you by electing you as a Black Team Senator

Your precious donations won't save you now.

Dame Hime Themis

Just now, DeathAdder said:

Aw, someone's getting upset again. Notice how the insults are surfacing?

DeathAdder

While we do enjoy your never ending blither, it always amuses me the thin skin of those who throw insults and abuse about having it come back when they make stupid comments.

Dame Hime Themis

See?

You pretend to be classy, yet you have to resort to remarks like "blithering" calling people "idiots" and generally showing the whole World how butthurt you really are to lose all of your donations.

This is why very few people like you. 

Not only can you not exist without feeding Admin, you also can't take any form of criticism without resorting to complete hostility.

I'll enjoy the smoking crater that is soon to be your alliance.

2 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

It is never a good idea to sanction against another alliance in a war first lest you are happy to lose the moral advantage. By doing so, you are opening the floodgates for repercussions and blowback.

Good Franz Ferdinand

Once again I feel you people clearly have no idea what our discussed intent is. We are not looking for reconciliation, negotiation, boot licking and could care less about the moral high ground compared to an alliance that sent fake rogues, declared on a number of our nations  and our alliance with no DOW and was even too lazy to come up with fake reason other than we "want to bring you down". We are quite comfortable that when a gutless alliance three times our size comes "to take us down" that all gloves are off.

Though I do thank you for your concern.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

See?

You pretend to be classy, yet you have to resort to remarks like "blithering" calling people "idiots" and generally showing the whole World how butthurt you really are to lose all of your donations.

This is why very few people like you. 

Not only can you not exist without feeding Admin, you also can't take any form of criticism without resorting to complete hostility.

I'll enjoy the smoking crater that is soon to be your alliance.

DeathAdder

See?

No I like to tell it like it is. It is pleasing to see that very thin skin of yours is still rough. :D

Oh no, the people who have always dealt honourably, do not cheat, support the game through the rules by donating to keep the game running, do not backstab an ally, nor  raid smaller nation for blackmail and always keep their word are not loved. I can live with that, I could not live with being what you are.Seriously

Because you were such a friend before .:lol1:

Dame HIme Themis

Thin skin?

Child, in a proper setting, you would be left in tears, and I'd be pointing and laughing at you. You are nothing. You are a pay-to-win individual on a World that can never have winners. You are the lowest of the low, and the very second you begin to get kicked from your high, donated place of power, you come here and throw a tantrum.

After 10 years of sitting all high and mighty, being careful to always keep things in IC, last night you broke.

And we all saw it.

You're as fake as all the other pretenders. This is why you're dying.

And no, we didn't need to make a DoW to point this out to anyone. Neither were you entitled to receive one. Hate to break it to you, cupcake.

Edited by DeathAdder

3 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Thin skin?

Child, in a proper setting, you would be left in tears, and I'd be pointing and laughing at you. You are nothing. You are a pay-to-win individual on a World that can never have winners. You are the lowest of the low, and the very second you begin to get kicked from your high, donated place of power, you come here and throw a tantrum.

After 10 years of sitting all high and mighty, being careful to always keep things in IC, last night you broke.

And we all saw it.

You're as fake as all the other pretenders. This is why you're dying.

And no, we didn't need to make a DoW to point this out to anyone. Neither were you entitled to receive one. Hate to break it to you, cupcake.

You are a pay-to-win individual on a World that can never have winners. See if you can conceive just how stupid that statement is.

And no, we didn't need to make a DoW

You are now Umbrella dimwit??

Edited by Hime Themis

Just now, Hime Themis said:

Good Franz Ferdinand

Once again I feel you people clearly have no idea what our discussed intent is. We are not looking for reconciliation, negotiation, boot licking and could care less about the moral high ground compared to an alliance that sent fake rogues, declared on a number of our nations  and our alliance with no DOW and was even too lazy to come up with fake reason other than we "want to bring you down". We are quite comfortable that when a gutless alliance three times our size comes "to take us down" that all gloves are off.

Though I do thank you for your concern.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Hello yet again,

You could say I am quite old-school in my approach. I still believe that there should be some level of honour in both the battlefield as well in the back-channels. Naturally I am a little uneasy that you went for the sanction gambit as opposed to going for tit-for-tat exchange of blows through convention means.

It is likely that your alliance got declared on simply because it is perceived that the Order of the Black Rose / Realm of the Rose have rested on their laurels for too long and that if anyone would be able to get you into fighting shape, who better than Umbrella?

It is fair to say that you would have gotten a far better reaction if you didn't go for a "rage quit" action and seemingly run with your tail between your legs off Black team (as an entity) once the fighting began. As an alliance built around an order of knights, I find the lack of chivalry in this regard somewhat concerning.

2 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

You are a pay-to-win individual on a World that can never have winners. See if you can conceive just how stupid that statement is.

And no, we didn't need to make a DoW

You are now Umbrella dimwit??

We are Oculus.

As for the first part that you clearly didn't understand either, it's okay. It'll take you a few days to figure it out. I'll be here when you do. :)