Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

1 minute ago, maxnmike said:

No, they wish us to fight the war their way so they can gain tech and land, we chose to nuke them for a few months to destroy their tech land and infra. Are you just to stupid to understand that?

Have you maybe asked why they wish to fight you? Cant imagine that its to gain tech and land.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, maxnmike said:

No, they wish us to fight the war their way so they can gain tech and land, we chose to nuke them for a few months to destroy their tech land and infra. Are you just to stupid to understand that?

I doubt they fought you thinking there wouldn't be retaliation or care about their stats that much. Stats are meaningless if they're never used toward something.

4 minutes ago, maxnmike said:

Ironically,  I think you actually believe this is what's happening.  

3 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Death Adder

No you are being obtuse, I told Cuba three years ago how easy it was for a larger alliance. You need to work on your skills.:rolleyes:

Dame Hime Themis

DBDC=/=Umb.... Yeah, you might want to rethink that.

As for lack of understanding the mechanics, perhaps you'd care to explain to the world of Bob why you've completely ignored the infra-to-profit ratio mechanic for longer than I've even been in this world?

2 minutes ago, Lady Red said:

Ironically,  I think you actually believe this is what's happening.  

Its funny because it is so sad.

2 minutes ago, maxnmike said:

Of course not, it's going to be a nuke fest. Enjoy the nukes.

No one expects this world to survive much longer as it is. But destroying your group will be amazing, and look Hime already helped by opening up himself to DAs by destroying infra.

Edited by commander thrawn

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

DBDC=/=Umb.... Yeah, you might want to rethink that.

As for lack of understanding the mechanics, perhaps you'd care to explain to the world of Bob why you've completely ignored the infra-to-profit ratio mechanic for longer than I've even been in this world?

Wow you really are thick. Because I do not care, my nation was their to help my alliance period. Now no alliance no need for my nation

2 minutes ago, commander thrawn said:

Its funny because it is so sad.

No one expects this world to survive much longer as it is. But destroying your group will be amazing, and look Hime already helped by opening up himself to DAs by destroying infra.

Wow the gutless tactical genius rides again.LOL

1 minute ago, commander thrawn said:

Haha, what do you think is happening Hime?

You still do not know how to read. One thing I will not miss.

I could care less what you think is happening.

What I think is happening is our alliance has achieved apathy and we are saying goodbye on our own terms. :wub:

Edited by Hime Themis

Whilst it is usually sad to see an alliance disband and members of Bob retire to other worlds, this announcement made me truly happy.  I have never understood the notion of sitting on your fat arse doing nothing for a decade plus, clinging to pixels like they somehow granted you status. 

Good riddance and may many others take the hint and either piss or get off the pot. Your idle threats of war and destruction are completely laughable, you will never been in control of your own agenda until the time you man up and eject or until your nation is out of range of worthy opponents.  Enjoy watching a decade go up in flames,  I know I will.  It won't take that long, you seem to lack any resilience at all.