Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

This entire thread started with  you playing to the crowd in an attempt to garner sympathy. You can deny it like everything else, but we both know you're a chronic liar after 20 previous pages here. The great thing is, that even when someone is dense enough to actually come here and semi-defend your position, you have to run your mouth back at them until you are, once again, abandoned to the ravaging of the wolves.

This is the only fate you, or your "knights council" deserve and ever have deserved.

Thanks for being yourself and making the job of eradicating you entirely all the easier.

DeathAdder

What would be more impressive is if you had actually grabbed a hold of your little peanuts and had stepped forward and put your own pixels on the line instead of living vicariously through others. You are big with the mouth but little with the rocks when it matters.

Instead you run in on an even bigger curbstomp, so pardon me if I simply read your crap for the cesspool it represents.

Still friends?

Dame Hime Themis

Dulra:

Offensive Wars - (0/10)

Defensive Wars - (1/18)

Westfalen:

Offensive Wars - (1/70)

Defensive Wars - (0/35)

And this is just going by the few left in this sad little World. 

I will be waiting for you to get rolled enough to drop down into my range so you can be yet another on my Offensive Wars.

Until then~

24 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Dulra:

Offensive Wars - (0/10)

Defensive Wars - (1/18)

Westfalen:

Offensive Wars - (1/70)

Defensive Wars - (0/35)

And this is just going by the few left in this sad little World. 

I will be waiting for you to get rolled enough to drop down into my range so you can be yet another on my Offensive Wars.

Until then~

DeathAdder

Not exactly complete stats now are those. Mine are.

Shocking that an alliance who only defends as opposed to aggresses on other has less offensive wars.

Please feel free to declare when I drop to your level in a couple of months though I doubt your little stone will have fallen enough by then.

Westfalen

Number of Soldiers Lost:2,865,083 Attacking + 4,089,331 Defending = 6,954,414 Casualties

Dulra

Number of Soldiers Lost:1,967,514 Attacking + 11,471,551 Defending = 13,439,065 Casualties

Dame Hime Themis

3 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

DeathAdder

Shocking that an alliance who only defends as opposed to aggresses on other has less offensive wars.

Please feel free to declare when I drop to your level in a couple of months though I doubt your little stone will have fallen enough by then.

Westfalen

Number of Soldiers Lost:2,865,083 Attacking + 4,089,331 Defending = 6,954,414 Casualties

Dulra

Number of Soldiers Lost:1,967,514 Attacking + 11,471,551 Defending = 13,439,065 Casualties

Dame Hime Themis

Your tears are almost as delicious as your attempts to deflect the fact you're the one who bought your way to safety for all these years and now your reckoning has come.

Keep patting each other on the back for what you perceive as clever retorts. Everyone here knows what is coming to you.

14 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

DeathAdder

Westfalen

Dulra

Dame Hime Themis

Despite the size difference, you have about 2/3 the attacking casualties. I mean heck Hime, I've never been much above 125k NS and I have about 2.5 million attacking casualties. So, basically,  what you're saying is that you got hit a whole lot by people beating up on you while you did not dish out nearly as much as a nation much, much smaller.

Good talk, Champ.

27 minutes ago, Qazzian said:

Despite the size difference, you have about 2/3 the attacking casualties. I mean heck Hime, I've never been much above 125k NS and I have about 2.5 million attacking casualties. So, basically,  what you're saying is that you got hit a whole lot by people beating up on you while you did not dish out nearly as much as a nation much, much smaller.

Good talk, Champ.

Qazzian

You are aware how rogues work right, genius, they kill all their troops so they cannot have things stolen. So it is rather difficult to kill that many troops. Now I realize the NPO training books are about 8 years out of date but that little nugget should really be included in the next update after the game ends.

Hold up your head there buddy.

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

2 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Qazzian

Hold up your head there buddy.

Dame Hime Themis

Yeah, that's not how Attacking/Defending casualties work. Try again, please.

2 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Yeah, that's not how Attacking/Defending casualties work. Try again, please.

DeathAdder

You are aware how rogues work right, genius, they kill all their troops so they cannot have things stolen. So it is rather difficult to kill that many troops. Now I realize the NPO training books are about 8 years out of date but that little nugget should really be included in the next update after the game ends.

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

15 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

DeathAdder

Dame Hime Themis

A. Even if they were outdated (I assure you, they aren't), they would still be relevant. Very little has changed in eight years. Including your grasp on what is happening in the World around you. 

B. Nah. I've never met anyone who kills all of their troops except people who don't comprehend mechanics  and therefore can't save a war chest employ that approach.

C. You still have yet to explain to the classroom how attacking/defending casualties has anything to do with whether or not you declare the war.

I'll assume you've backpedaled out of that argument like all of your other ones.

:popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder

One thing that has remained consistent with all the wars I have seen, is that the winning side will lambast turtling, while at the same time gaining nothing from attacking a turtle, except a reduced number of casualties. The concept of scorched earth is not a new one and the fact it nullifies any potential raid gains can offset the appeal of a long term conflict for many aggressors, while conserving the warchest of the defender. Especially if high-tech nukes are involved, since those nukes deal far more damage than ground attacks.

Edited by The Zigur

I always thought I was special for having almost double the attacking casualties that Hime does whilst never having a nation above 60k.  Imagine my disappointment in learning casualties are irrelevant. I've also never had someone rogue me that decided not having soldiers to win GAs was a good way to rogue. That must be something that only happens to really smart people.   But, the Hime Nuke Watch has informed me we're at six nukes left and we're all fixing to witness how the last five will never run out cause of the magic HNMS.   We're gonna learn today. 

1 hour ago, Lady Red said:

I always thought I was special for having almost double the attacking casualties that Hime does whilst never having a nation above 60k.  Imagine my disappointment in learning casualties are irrelevant. I've also never had someone rogue me that decided not having soldiers to win GAs was a good way to rogue. That must be something that only happens to really smart people.   But, the Hime Nuke Watch has informed me we're at six nukes left and we're all fixing to witness how the last five will never run out cause of the magic HNMS.   We're gonna learn today. 

I'm more interested in watching him try to backpedal out of a gather intel op that finally proves his WC is as !@#$ as I've been saying for 20 pages now. :popcorn:

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I'm more interested in watching him try to backpedal out of a gather intel op that finally proves his WC is as !@#$ as I've been saying for 20 pages now. :popcorn:

I'm waiting for someone to post that.  I need a good laugh.

6 hours ago, Lady Red said:

Well you need to look at the facts also.

1) Only one nation from Umb is hitting Hime at any one time.
2) Anyone can fire two nukes a day and buy two keeping them at 5 as they can not be spied away

Now the question has to be will Hime risk firing more than two nukes a day pushing him below 5 nukes ?,  plus hime has done 23k tech damage to the 12k tech damage they have taken, this ratio could now change if he only fires two nukes a day as they will not always hit, Now if Hime had kept his infra, the damage he would have done would have been a lot more than what he has been doing, but going on what people have said about this spy report i can now understand why he sold the infra, having a piss poor WC does not matter when you have no infra.

46 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

How come Cuba hasn’t come to Hime’s rescue?

what happened to the DBDC brotherhood of friends > pixels?

.... don’t worry Hime, Cuba has your back as much as he had BONE’s back...

You know, the similarities are pretty consistent. The only real difference is that Bones at least had a few more friends besides his own Alliance to defend his annihilation... Still didn't help him, though. :popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder

4 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Probably because Cuba does not now and never has (that I know of) a treaty involving him or DBDC defending Hime or OBR.   

Just my guess.  Shocking I know 😛

Edited by White Chocolate

6 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

.... don’t worry Hime, Cuba has your back as much as he had BONE’s back...

Cuba has came back to the SBSC