Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would you like to donate to the Make a Hime War foundation? For one small price of 4,000 troops, you can get your very own Hime at war possibility! There are those among us with troops to help defend our borders and keep things entertaining. But then there are those without troops. Wont you help those in need? Those without troops that make wars terribly boring. Donateing 4,000 troops to Hime is less than a cup of coffee, but to some of us, 4,000 troops is a big help. With each and every donation to Hime, you will get a hearty "thank you" from Umbrella for helping us with the boredom. So, donate to the Make a Hime War foundation today!!!!

Disclaimer: there is no guarantee Hime will accept the 4,000 troops and if he does there is no guarantee that he won’t just delete them. Extreme likelihood that the troops won’t last longer than 5 microseconds. Please send only USDA approved troops that have had all of their shots and are free of diseases. The Make a Hime War foundation is not responsible for any lost feelings or tears that come with your donation. There is no tax write offs apart of this program nor is this program backed by any sponsor namely Umbrella.

DONATE TODAY!!!

Edited by soultaker

8 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Good Thrash

And you could lose every single ground attack through 5 wars with a 99% chance of success. Or you could not have one single miss by your nukes and cms despite the odds. Thank you Captain obvious on keeping us up to date on the concept of probability and possibility. Of course that has nothing at all to do with the point about no spying below 6 nukes but hey when you have to troll , you have to troll.

It was very instructive. I shall note it in my war diary as one of the less meaningful additions to the trolling.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

I eagerly await when you go below the 5 nukes that you think you're always going to have.

10 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

The Big Bad

I am always amused at you trolls, popular support, why, who cares and for what purpose when we are exterminated. You ran away from the game so spare us you morality it is really pathetic.

Dame HIme Themis

It is stupidity like this that has made you Planet Bobs last great fool.  You could have fought a war and if done with class and even decent war fighting abilities their would be no extermination.  Instead you have made such a fool of yourself people who would naturally have supported you are cheering your destruction.  And leaving several times out of boredom is hardly running.  I have always come and gone on my own terms.  Unlike; it would appear, yourself.  And this has nothing to with morals.  All you had to do was put up a semi decent  fight and avoid having a public tantrum.  You honestly should be embarrassed.   When the time came, you crumbled.  And that will be your only legacy.  

9 hours ago, The Big Bad said:

It is stupidity like this that has made you Planet Bobs last great fool.  You could have fought a war and if done with class and even decent war fighting abilities their would be no extermination.  Instead you have made such a fool of yourself people who would naturally have supported you are cheering your destruction.  And leaving several times out of boredom is hardly running.  I have always come and gone on my own terms.  Unlike; it would appear, yourself.  And this has nothing to with morals.  All you had to do was put up a semi decent  fight and avoid having a public tantrum.  You honestly should be embarrassed.   When the time came, you crumbled.  And that will be your only legacy.  

Never put humans on pedestals. They don't have wings and its cruel.

Edited by Maelstrom Vortex

23 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Death Adder

Really more damage? I will bet nuking for a 100 days does more damage. Three on one is worthless If I have nothing to steal. Thus nice one on one nuke war. Guess who wins that.

No buffoon but you cannot attack without deploying some of your troops. You were aware of that right?

Brilliant you knew Karma was coming and really had no option to prevent yourself getting rolled. We knew Umbrella was eventually coming after us and we had equally no options so maybe your stupid point was just that stupid. This is the end of BOB the reasonable nature of past wars goes completely out the window so your posturing about how to fight a war is about 3 years out of date. There is no 5 more years with 4300 people left, this is the way wars will now go no peace and dancing around the maypole. You peacing out NADC anytime soon?? Stop being a hypocrite.

Dame Hime Themis

As the guy who drove the NPO academy for a while, former bankers, tech expert, etc etc etc I would explain you how hardly ignorant you are showing to be, but I'm also lazy and retired.

Let's just do this... Say you are able to nuke once a day for 100 days and each nukes does 1000 damage. The numbers are not real. After 100 days you did 100000 damage.

If you also happen to keep your infra and get a couple GAs in once and then, in the say first 10 or 20 days, each for a 100 damage, after 100 days you'll have the 100000 damage from nuking PLUS the 2000 damaged from the days you were able to GA.

102000>100000

That is math bro.

Also quick advise: proof read your posts. If you proof read it and it sounds like you, just scrap the draft and go get a cup of coffee while your nation burns down.

Dearest Dame,

This realm was not meant for those at the pinnacle of perfection to remain perched atop the mountain. Even Zeus and his siblings had to slay the titans.

It is with that knowledge that we have come to this dead end, where we will strip your nation of all it's glory and show everyone the true dame Hime Themis, where the light will once again shine and bathe us in warmth while you are left in the dark.

Regards,

Infinite Desire

Edited by infinite desire

4 hours ago, infinite desire said:

Dearest Dame,

This realm was not meant for those at the pinnacle of perfection to remain perched atop the mountain. Even Zeus and his siblings had to slay the titans.

It is with that knowledge that we have come to this dead end, where we will strip your nation of all it's glory and show everyone the true dame Hime Themis, where the light will once again shine and bathe us in warmth while you are left in the dark.

Regards,

Infinite Desire

Infinite Desire

Haters Gonna Hate. :)

Dame hIme Themis

On ‎14‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 9:41 PM, Monster said:

We're all very grateful for the content being produced here. It's been a five star production  thanks to Hime. Halin had a point about this being a much more lucrative content mine than GPA.

I take all the credit in taking down and burning Hime on a stake, its my legacy. You didnt let me roll TIO, or R&R, but I get this, so thank you Roquentini. 

On 11/14/2017 at 2:15 AM, The Big Bad said:

Every post your alliance makes lately leads me to the conclusion that RandomInterrupt failed immeasurably in training you people to be flamers.

And every post from NPO is actually making me physically pine for Ivan to be in charge again.  The new generation leaves a lot to be desired.

1 hour ago, Audustum said:

Every post your alliance makes lately leads me to the conclusion that RandomInterrupt failed immeasurably in training you people to be flamers.

And every post from NPO is actually making me physically pine for Ivan to be in charge again.  The new generation leaves a lot to be desired.

Grow up, man, this isn't the 2000's anymore :P

16 hours ago, Holy Empire of Halin said:

I take all the credit in taking down and burning Hime on a stake, its my legacy. You didnt let me roll TIO, or R&R, but I get this, so thank you Roquentini. 

Holy Empire of Halin

Well yes you, 3 times our alliance size, fake rogues false flagging by you,your hiding behind all your friends who are actually fighting and outside help from NPO and others. But yes I think you should pat yourself on the back for this.:lol1: Your legacy LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Be sure to reserve a spot on my war sheet when I finally drop to your level in a couple of months, then you might actually take credit for having done something. My date card is yours for the asking.:wub:

Dame Hime Themis

14 hours ago, Audustum said:

I remember Ivan considered good trolling an art to be perfected and harnessed; more important than any military stats when not in his favor.

It was to bad he quit after the BiPolar War, but I think I learned a lot from him as well during my time in NSO before he retired.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

6 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

Holy Empire of Halin

Well yes you, 3 times our alliance size, fake rogues false flagging by you,your hiding behind all your friends who are actually fighting and outside help from NPO and others. But yes I think you should pat yourself on the back for this.:lol1: Your legacy LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Be sure to reserve a spot on my war sheet when I finally drop to your level in a couple of months, then you might actually take credit for having done something. My date card is yours for the asking.:wub:

Dame Hime Themis

I am bad person and play dirty, if I had to bribe people with providing them free tech for the next 2000 days of my nation existence to rogue you I would do just that. I am not fair and will never play by someones else rule book. Hitting under the belt and hitting hard, Así me gusta jugar. 

42 minutes ago, Holy Empire of Halin said:

I am bad person and play dirty, if I had to bribe people with providing them free tech for the next 2000 days of my nation existence to rogue you I would do just that. I am not fair and will never play by someones else rule book. Hitting under the belt and hitting hard, Así me gusta jugar. 

I mean, if you have to bribe people to rogue someone you're still playing by someone else's rule book.

On 11/12/2017 at 10:49 PM, Hime Themis said:

Auctor

Friends??? The mighty Umbrella attacks an alliance 1/3 its size and it needs to bring in friends, the 4th largest alliance in the game. No the friends is not the insult.

Dame Hime Themis

Didn’t you attack WTF when they were getting pounded?