Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Believland said:

I assume you'll be back tomorrow morning for our next session?

PS: Please tell evilgm to accept my 4k troops so i can continue to raid him

Good Believland

But, but that is what Red lady, Tiberius and Thrawn said we should do, that must be the right way to go.

Tried to tell them but to no avail, raid away.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

1 hour ago, Hime Themis said:

-Two pages of drivel.-

It must be great to be so wrong while thinking you're totally right.

I guess the saying 'ignorance is bliss' truly is correct.

Let us know how long that 8-20b WC lasts at that tech level. Especially once the DM ops become a viable run.

9 hours ago, Hime Themis said:

One a day bean brain max. Destroy is not the same as steal, wont run out of nukes in a few days either. They cannot spy after 5

. Yup you are the gizzard. By the way do tell how i keep yourself a viable threat when I am nuked every day. I am a threat as I kill of 2100 tech a shot.

Since you've obviously not been in a real war, you could lose 25 nukes in 1 day, even 27.

Edited by Thrash

I read the first page and didn't care anymore.  This is typical AA stupidity.  The OBR made a tactical error, but Umb is still full of tools who have been around for years but act like they are 12-yr-old classless twits.  I would be happy if you all nuked yourselves into a delirious stupor.  Oh wait...

Edited by smurthwaite

11 hours ago, white majik said:

Glad that we have quality mods who keep everything running smooth and people on topic. 

Also. This is a tech raid. PM for peace.

Good White Majik

It is okay if you want to surrender but................... we would prefer to fight you.:wub:

Each nation may ask for a separate peace we will accept your surrender one at a time.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

4 hours ago, Thrash said:

Since you've obviously not been in a real war, you could lose 25 nukes in 1 day, even 27.

Good Thrash

And you could lose every single ground attack through 5 wars with a 99% chance of success. Or you could not have one single miss by your nukes and cms despite the odds. Thank you Captain obvious on keeping us up to date on the concept of probability and possibility. Of course that has nothing at all to do with the point about no spying below 6 nukes but hey when you have to troll , you have to troll.

It was very instructive. I shall note it in my war diary as one of the less meaningful additions to the trolling.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Good White Majik

It is okay if you want to surrender but................... we would prefer to fight you.:wub:

Each nation may ask for a separate peace we will accept your surrender one at a time.

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Dont worry, Im sure I'll be seeing you next week. There is only one thing in this game that's earned. Casualties. Maybe one day you will catch up.

Edited by white majik

13 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

It must be great to be so wrong while thinking you're totally right.

I guess the saying 'ignorance is bliss' truly is correct.

Let us know how long that 8-20b WC lasts at that tech level. Especially once the DM ops become a viable run.

Oh please geniuses. Let me learn from your amazing wisdom and knowledge. Please share with the class including numbers what level of infrastructure is cost efficient while collecting in perpetual anarchy. Yes please let us marvel in the amazing tactical genius you share. Let us bow down to your superior knowledge.

Dame HIme Themis

9 minutes ago, white majik said:

Dont worry, Im sure I'll be seeing you next week. There is only one thing in this game that's earned. Casualties. Maybe one day you will catch up.

Good White Majik

It will be my honour to remove your unwanted tech. Of course I am always amused when people wave their imaginary e-weenie over the pointless destruction of imaginary pixels in a fantasy game.  See destroying is easy building actually requires brains.

See you next week. :)

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

19 hours ago, murtibing said:

Revenge can be a goal of the war, but I don't see why it would affect the tactical decisions.

Out of curiosity, why did you decide to turtle? I was in similar situation, but with much less tech (I only had 63k tech when the SPATR-Oculus war started) and I haven't turtled at all. I am suprised that you are using this tactic in spite of your large tech advantage.

You guys are experienced fighters though, so you use actual war tactics.  Hime doesn't know how to fight a war.  Also doesn't have any money so he can't afford to buy military with 120k tech lol

14 hours ago, Finster Baby said:

Has anyone posted Hime's warchest? 

Please?  I need a good laugh!

I'll let you know once I take out all his nukes :)

I'm guessing less than $2b, as in he was living paycheque to paycheque XD

Just now, Jesse End said:

You guys are experienced fighters though, so you use actual war tactics.  Hime doesn't know how to fight a war.  Also doesn't have any money so he can't afford to buy military with 120k tech lol

I'll let you know once I take out all his nukes :)

I'm guessing less than $2b, as in he was living paycheque to paycheque XD

Jesse End

Good the gutless brigade has joined our little soiree.

What war are we fighting, no peace will be given and I will be reduced to 0 tech. So in your brilliant mind it makes sense to have infra that is costing me more than It makes, allow my opponents to potentially have six GAs a day so I can pay Umbrella for being dicks? I really thought NPO was brighter than you appear to be. Kind of disappointing.

Once again clever boy care to tell how you do that with a Hidden Nuclear Silo?? Did they burn all the training manuals at NPO when you came on board.

Yes good guess there genius near broke I will not last the end of the week. Now bubblebrain assuming you were even in the same state as your guess that would still be 40 days of buys and maintenance. Was war training ever a requirement for NPO??

Dame Hime Themis

1 minute ago, Hime Themis said:

Jesse End

Good the gutless brigade has joined our little soiree.

What war are we fighting, no peace will be given and I will be reduced to 0 tech. So in your brilliant mind it makes sense to have infra that is costing me more than It makes, allow my opponents to potentially have six GAs a day so I can pay Umbrella for being dicks? I really thought NPO was brighter than you appear to be. Kind of disappointing.

Once again clever boy care to tell how you do that with a Hidden Nuclear Silo?? Did they burn all the training manuals at NPO when you came on board.

Yes good guess there genius near broke I will not last the end of the week. Now bubblebrain assuming you were even in the same state as your guess that would still be 40 days of buys and maintenance. Was war training ever a requirement for NPO??

Dame Hime Themis

Oh I'm sorry, you must not know who I am.  Let me introduce myself.

I'm Jesse End, I became the Military Affairs IO of NPO 8 years ago, wrote the original NPO Advanced War guide, and I created and maintain the software that guides the economic and military coordination of NPO, the largest alliance on Planet Bob, which holds multiple economic and military records in CN.

Clearly you know more about fighting wars and economic growth than me, despite the fact that while you became the largest nation by donating money over years and years and avoiding real wars, I have fought more than a hundred wars, donated less than what I can count on one hand, and grown my nation from 16k NS less than 4 years ago (when you were already over 500k NS) to the 4th largest nation in CN today.

Next up, I will explain to you how to increase damage output to our ally.  First, you want to

Oh please geniuses. Let me learn from your amazing wisdom and knowledge. Please share with the class including numbers what level of infrastructure is cost efficient while collecting in perpetual anarchy. Yes please let us marvel in the amazing tactical genius you share. Let us bow down to your superior knowledge.

Dame HIme Themis

I mean, if you quit trying to pretend you know everything when you don't know anything except how to bloat your NS for years on end, you would learn from our wisdom and knowledge.

The fact you had to ask the above question, whether attempting to be facetious or not (lets be real, you've ignored the cost mechanics of the Infrastructure-to-profit ratio for years on end) signals to everyone that you are, in fact, a broke-ass !@#$%* with less money than nations half your age and only 1/4th your NS. x3

You can sit here and continue to deny it, but we both know you've been lying and attempting to divert attention from that fact with insults that only a 10 year old would choose to employ.

Meanwhile, anyone who paid attention to our guides, or hell, even to the DOZENS of has-been-alliances-turned-micros out there, have saved a war chest because they know had you even dropped just HALF of that infrastructure, you could've outfought essentially everyone.

11 minutes ago, Jesse End said:

Oh I'm sorry, you must not know who I am.  Let me introduce myself.

I'm Jesse End, I became the Military Affairs IO of NPO 8 years ago, wrote the original NPO Advanced War guide, and I created and maintain the software that guides the economic and military coordination of NPO, the largest alliance on Planet Bob, which holds multiple economic and military records in CN.

Clearly you know more about fighting wars and economic growth than me, despite the fact that while you became the largest nation by donating money over years and years and avoiding real wars, I have fought more than a hundred wars, donated less than what I can count on one hand, and grown my nation from 16k NS less than 4 years ago (when you were already over 500k NS) to the 4th largest nation in CN today.

Next up, I will explain to you how to increase damage output to our ally.  First, you want to

Jesse End

I know precisely who you are which is why your drivel is so stupid.

We are not fighting a war we are being sent to zero tech so please do tell me what your brilliant guides say about being overrun by an alliance three times your size, with help form their friends. Stop playing the buffoon. Unlike others we have no intention of rolling over and having a viceroy.

I will give you this, it was a brilliant move to have the meatshield  Umbrella take the damage and watch their nations drop and yours rise. So plus one for setting up your allies once again.;)

You fought more than a hundred wars and I have more casualties must be nice to have everyone else fight for you. So spare me your idiot assertions. I was top nation when there were actually 40k nations on Bob so try not to inflate your little ego too much. Before you get too pompous it is a whole lot easier to grow when you get your slots full of tech and pay nothing. Those of us who have to get their tech by buying it are perhaps a little less impressed with your coddled growth. Try not to blow smoke at someone who actually watches and knows.

You have already proven your genius with the analysis of my war chest , after buying a 1.6 billion wonder a week ago. Your utter stupidity in estimating my cost proves you are a legend in your own mind and no where else.

Dame HIme Themis

1 minute ago, Hime Themis said:

Jesse End

I know precisely who you are which is why your drivel is so stupid.

We are not fighting a war we are being sent to zero tech so please do tell me what your brilliant guides say about being overrun by an alliance three times your size, with help form their friends. Stop playing the buffoon. Unlike others we have no intention of rolling over and having a viceroy.

I will give you this, it was a brilliant move to have the meatshield  Umbrella take the damage and watch their nations drop and yours rise. So plus one for setting up your allies once again.;)

You fought more than a hundred wars and I have more casualties must be nice to have everyone else fight for you. So spare me your idiot assertions. I was top nation when there were actually 40k nations on Bob so try not to inflate your little ego too much. Before you get too pompous it is a whole lot easier to grow when you get your slots full of tech and pay nothing. Those of us who have to get their tech by buying it are perhaps a little less impressed with your coddled growth. Try not to blow smoke at someone who actually watches and knows.

You have already proven your genius with the analysis of my war chest , after buying a 1.6 billion wonder a week ago. Your utter stupidity in estimating my cost proves you are a legend in your own mind and no where else.

Dame HIme Themis

Oh we already know that you're not fighting a war here.

It's pretty easy for you to get a lot of casualties when you only fight a handful of wars as a really large nation.

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

I mean, if you quit trying to pretend you know everything when you don't know anything except how to bloat your NS for years on end, you would learn from our wisdom and knowledge.

The fact you had to ask the above question, whether attempting to be facetious or not (lets be real, you've ignored the cost mechanics of the Infrastructure-to-profit ratio for years on end) signals to everyone that you are, in fact, a broke-ass !@#$%* with less money than nations half your age and only 1/4th your NS. x3

You can sit here and continue to deny it, but we both know you've been lying and attempting to divert attention from that fact with insults that only a 10 year old would choose to employ.

Meanwhile, anyone who paid attention to our guides, or hell, even to the DOZENS of has-been-alliances-turned-micros out there, have saved a war chest because they know had you even dropped just HALF of that infrastructure, you could've outfought essentially everyone.

DeathAdder

Just what sort of Stupid do you drink to join NPO??

Please by all means prove your brilliance show the formula for infra cost effectiveness in perpetual anarchy.

Of course I ignored the infra to profit ratio. Because I seriously thought about leaving two years ago but was convinced by my alliance to stay.

You at least were closer than your brilliant war leader to a guess at my warchest, which will outlive my tech by 6 months.

So brilliant one my warchest is just fine thanks.

As to dropping half, still not cost efficient in anarchy run the numbers brain wave. But even if it was it would be gone to nukes in14 days. Yup you guys are tactical geniuses.

Dame Hime Themis

8 minutes ago, Jesse End said:

Oh we already know that you're not fighting a war here.

It's pretty easy for you to get a lot of casualties when you only fight a handful of wars as a really large nation.

jesse

Oh yes you know because you encouraged us to be taken apart by an alliance 3 times our size as you helped out. As for us fighting as you want , tough noogies to you.

Since you are unfamiliar with it, when fighting rogues who turtle does not afford much opportunity to steal anything or grow your casualties.

Yes, yes you are the 4th largest nation and fought hundreds of wars, would that not have meant you found it easy to wrack up casualties as well?????

See your drivel cuts both ways. You great war leader had others fight for you. You great builder had other nations fill your coffers for free. Wow you are a frickin genius.

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis