Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

8 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Then again, you are using fighting words. For an nation which is part of an alliance purporting to be neutral, you are somewhat aggressive, if not hawk lobby.

Clearly he should come out of !@#$%*mode and right this terrible wrong.

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

43 minutes ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Then again, you are using fighting words. For an nation which is part of an alliance purporting to be neutral, you are somewhat aggressive, if not hawk lobby.

I always had this bad behavior.  

This is quite possible some of the weirdest and downright stupid stuff I have ever seen. I barely bothered to read three pages of this hot steaming pile of garbage.

Anyhoo have fun hime and good luck you'll need it with those stupid tactics you're employing. 

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:33 PM, AlmightyGrub said:

Whilst it is usually sad to see an alliance disband and members of Bob retire to other worlds, this announcement made me truly happy.  I have never understood the notion of sitting on your fat arse doing nothing for a decade plus, clinging to pixels like they somehow granted you status. 

Good riddance and may many others take the hint and either piss or get off the pot. Your idle threats of war and destruction are completely laughable, you will never been in control of your own agenda until the time you man up and eject or until your nation is out of range of worthy opponents.  Enjoy watching a decade go up in flames,  I know I will.  It won't take that long, you seem to lack any resilience at all.

I have missed you Grub.  

On ‎11‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:37 PM, Hime Themis said:

Ah grub you giant fat@ss. Another pompous twit I shall not miss reading.

Enjoy watching a decade go up in flames

Another moron too stupid to understand i simply do not care. This is a game and unlike some of you I am not what I am in game, never has been, You self importance has always puzzled me, is your real life really that pathetic?

You have taken your ball and are heading home.  What a shame as I thought you would have more of a back bone and fought the whole way down.  Instead you throw a tantrum. 

On ‎11‎/‎10‎/‎2017 at 7:50 AM, Thrash said:

Watch your back GPA.

You should perhaps watch yours.  

12 hours ago, Montezuma said:
  1. What !@#$%* lol? Do something coward y don’t u mind ur business:ph34r:?

ummm lets take a trip down memory lane with a NO U

23 hours ago, maxnmike said:

Our Savior has arrived.   lol

To: maxnmike    From: Noctis Lucis Caelum    Date: 11/10/2017 3:11:21 PM

Subject: Greetings

Message: With Hime throwing in the towel, I would like to invite those of you who don't like to give up and would rather win even in uphill circumstances to join the Royal House of Aevrum. Those who join us will be safe from sanctions on Maroon & I'll assist in negotiating white peace for you with Umbrella. Rather than waste NS, it can be used to change the world and make it better for us. We are currently engaging in skirmishes with a few minor entities for the purpose of keeping our military sharp. Our alliance is growing and has a guaranteed Senate Seat on Maroon and we have plans to revamp our alliance which I believe you could help assist in. This is only the beginning. The Royal House of Aevrum will only know Glory and never defeat. The invitation to join remains as long as you need to think about it. http://aevrum.com/index.php?topic=11306.msg11531#new

I can only hope this is a joke and not a genuine offer.

If Hime does ragequit while leaving you stuck in a revenge sanction war, the offer might be more tempting down the line. However I'm confident I can get any who join peace and don't think one person throwing in the towel means you all you need to, although I don't expect many will take it without first fighting some.

If this war causes once self proclaimed neutrals to join non-neutral alliances rather than quit, it could make this place a little more interesting.

Good luck, you'll need it with your leadership response to this war so far. Escalating to sanctions I thought was a bad move all around, along with selling all infra without at least maxing military improvements.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Just now, commander thrawn said:

How's that exactly?

I spoke with a member of Umbrella Gov before sending the message & he proof read it. So that makes me confident enough. Also I don't think this is a war of extermination for all the members who don't want an endless revenge war with you guys.

14 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I spoke with a member of Umbrella Gov before sending the message & he proof read it. So that makes me confident enough. Also I don't think this is a war of extermination for all the members who don't want an endless revenge war with you guys.

Someone lied to you.

11 minutes ago, white majik said:

Someone lied to you.

Its too hard for the general public to understand that this a burn it to the ground scenario with no ¨peace¨ options. Its like trying to inflate a torn balloon with these people.

Edited by Holy Empire of Halin

2 minutes ago, Holy Empire of Halin said:

Its too hard for the OWF crowd to understand that this a burn it to the ground scenario with no ¨peace¨ options. Its like trying to inflate a torn balloon with these people.

You are fake news. 

It's just a tech raid.

On 11/9/2017 at 9:35 PM, Lady Red said:

Really?   Seriously?   Ten year old nation.  Nuke potentials math nerds used to have wet dreams about.  It takes a couple rogues for your to suicide it all?     I might have been this mad when I found out Santa wasn't real, but I'm not sure. 

Wait... Santa isnt real???!

On 11/10/2017 at 7:31 PM, Hime Themis said:

Neo Uruk

What is so difficult for you people to understand. We are not fighting a war we are taking revenge. Some of us have been waiting for someone stupid enough to step on the mine so we could leave with a bang. Thanks to Umbrella we have.

A few rogues here and there:rolleyes:

So to repeat for the slow learners if this was a war it would have been fought differently, since this is a revenge run it was not. Sigh

It has been such a pleasure listening to all your deep insights. Think I will check out.

Dame Hime Themis

So to you the difference is, in a war you fight smart and try and hurt your enemy and in revenge to fight stupidly and then run away?  In then end a nation and an alliance that did nothing will be gone and whatever damage you do will be repaired.  So in pretty much your "revenge" is just you complaining until your nation is gone.  

Edited by The Big Bad

4 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

So to you the difference is, in a war you fight smart and try and hurt your enemy and in revenge to fight stupidly and then run away?  In then end a nation and an alliance that did nothing will be gone and whatever damage you do will be repaired.  So in pretty much your "revenge" is just you complaining until your nation is gone.  

Runaway

Alliance Seniority: 12/8/2016 9:36:03 PM (339 Days)

Where did you go big boy???

:lol1:

Dame Hime Themis