Recogniton of ?

Hime Themis

Gentle Persons

The Rosular Kingdom has tonight  had the pleasure of recognizing how far the mighty have fallen. Umbrella once a proud and honourable alliance tonight after waiting in a gutless fashion for rogues to anarchy our nation have declared multiple attacks on our alliance. Now in the past there might have been from a classy alliance a deceleration of war and some trumped up reason. It would appear laziness and lack of imagination now rule the days.

We cannot survive the assault of this massive alliance and its little friends but we may repay the honour displayed .

Since the Order of the Black Rose and the Rosular Kingdom have always stuck to the old fashioned concepts of honour and honesty we begin to see that this world is no longer a place for us.

To that end we wish to greet Umbrella with all the respect they no longer deserve. Kanly is now yours. We bow out with knowledge that we no longer represent what Digiterra once did.

We shall your tawny ground with your red blood
Discolour: and so Montjoy, fare you well.
The sum of all our answer is but this:
We would not seek a battle, as we are;
Nor, as we are, we say we will not shun it:

Come thou no more for ransom, gentle herald:

They shall have none, I swear, but these my joints;

Which if they have as I will leave 'em them,

Shall yield them little, tell the constable.

Too our friends in Umbrella feast ye well for as the Python consumes the porcupine the feast often goes down with a subtle and oft fatal effect. :)

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

• Replies 550
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?   Seriously?   Ten year old nation.  Nuke potentials math nerds used to have wet dreams about.  It takes a couple rogues for your to suicide it all?     I might have been this mad when I found out Santa wasn't real, but I'm not sure. 

Just now, Lady Red said:

Really?   Seriously?   Ten year old nation.  Nuke potentials math nerds used to have wet dreams about.  It takes a couple rogues for your to suicide it all?     I might have been this mad when I found out Santa wasn't real, but I'm not sure. 

You should probably check the war screens. It's a bit more than a couple of rogues but given the vastly reduced intelligence of most of those remaining here I am not surprised at your response.

Come on now Hime, you really think you could sit around launching greenbacks towards the powers that be forevermore? Time to pay for the game you so claim to love with your own pound of flesh. 

Edited by Caustic

Gentle Persons

Rogues. LOL. Nope we have been discussing our ongoing alliance many of us have simply been waiting for the first fools who doubted our commitment to punishing those who would attempt to reduce us. Umbrella proved to be the first fools to step forward. So congrats to them. ;)

Dame Hime Themis

18 minutes ago, commander thrawn said:

So, Hime has already deleted all his infra... I see you are new to this war thing.

Thrawn

Ever the brainless. War implies a desire to survive. There will only be punishment to Umbrella, there is no victory when you burn in scorched earth. :)

Do feel free to take advantage of me there gutless.

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

Just now, Hime Themis said:

Thrawn

Ever the brainless. War implies a desire to survive. There will only be punishment to Umbrella, there is no victory when you burn in scorched earth. :)

Dame Hime Themis

Blah blah blah, what punishment are you going to do with your tactical incompetence?

Just now, maxnmike said:

You should probably check the war screens. It's a bit more than a couple of rogues but given the vastly reduced intelligence of most of those remaining here I am not surprised at your response.

I've seen them.   I'm just bummed.  I figured if anyone left in this world had some fight in them, it would be Hime.   

1 minute ago, Lady Red said:

I've seen them.   I'm just bummed.  I figured if anyone left in this world had some fight in them, it would be Hime.   

Good Lady Red

The fight in me is for my alliance. My own position is meaningless, pity others could not see that. No alliance no interest in holding a nation for stats.

By the way warchest no real bills means weeks of nukes for the lucky.:lol1:

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Edited by Hime Themis

4 minutes ago, Hime Themis said:

Good Lady Red

The fight in me is for my alliance. My own position is meaningless, pity others could not see that. No alliance no interest in holding a nation for stats.

By the way warchest no real bills means weeks of nukes for the lucky.:lol1:

Respectfully

Dame Hime Themis

Weeks worth of WC with a nation your size? What an accomplishment.