56 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

He'll speak with me if his concerns are real, however Sir Kindle owes OWF nothing.

I understand if his intentions are good relations he knows how to talk with me directly & we can work on that relationship. I never said he couldn't make suggestions, I just didn't make a decision yet on its value. You don't need to speak for him, I understand him well and have no issue with him. Its you raving like a lunatic which is tiresome. You seem way to worked up about something unrelated.

Forgive me if I find it irksome that you think that everyone needs your approval to do anything in any given situation.

Mungo addressed Sir Kindle, not you. Sir Kindle can handle this matter himself, without your oversight. This is exactly what made LPC a dictatorship. You just lord over people without them having any say. 

Kindle follows you like a faithful puppy of course, so he doesn't care if his opinions and desires are cast aside to better serve you. But still, if I see tyranny I call it out.

Edited by Archangel1

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

Forgive me if I find it irksome that you think that everyone needs your approval to do anything in any given situation.

Mungo addressed Sir Kindle, not you. Sir Kindle can handle this matter himself, without your oversight. This is exactly what made LPC a dictatorship. You just lord over people without them having any say. 

Image result for I need popcorn

Just now, Archangel1 said:

You're wrong, he wanted me to be an intermediary & addressed me. Sir Kindle isn't even on the forum. Making demands of someone who isn't even here makes no sense, also assisting people isn't lording over them.

You say those were good quotes by Atlas, although you let your pride and ego drag your alliance into a war I think every member except you didn't want; against the wishes of your leader. So think about that before you let your pride and ego make you drag the rest of your alliance down pointlessly.

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

Just throwing my experience around, tech raiding doesn't normally yield such good results. Not to mention it pisses people off. Remember I'm the idiot who tried it at the start lol

Worked out quite well every time I have tried it. 

Noctis. Let me know when your “alliance” reaches even half my ns. But at this rate. I’ll probably grow faster than y’all. 

1 minute ago, Terminator said:

Worked out quite well every time I have tried it. 

Noctis. Let me know when your “alliance” reaches even half my ns. But at this rate. I’ll probably grow faster than y’all. 

Your NS means nothing to me, you didn't even fight in the TTK or NADC War. Those in NpO who I fought soldier to soldier with I respect & care about their opinions. Somebody who didn't fight & just spends his time whining about not being part of deciding the outcome doesn't get any respect from me.

I did fight. The one war I could get at the very beginning of the war. Kind of hard to fight after everyone is out of your range. You could try asking around most people will tell you I’ll gladly fight a war. 

Hell I’m still waiting on you to get your supposed buddies to attack me and have me kicked from polar. 

2 minutes ago, Terminator said:

I did fight. The one war I could get at the very beginning of the war. Kind of hard to fight after everyone is out of your range. You could try asking around most people will tell you I’ll gladly fight a war. 

Hell I’m still waiting on you to get your supposed buddies to attack me and have me kicked from polar. 

Imagined threats from a desperate fool. If you want a fight, try starting one with someone in range & actually do something other than whatever you're doing now.

You hate your gov's decision making.

You hate most of NpO's allies.

You hate Oculus.

Not sure why you stay other than safety, hug those pixels long enough and maybe they'll do something. Although I have actual wars to fight and don't care about accumulating enough NS where I have no one in range.

30 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You're wrong, he wanted me to be an intermediary & addressed me. Sir Kindle isn't even on the forum. Making demands of someone who isn't even here makes no sense, also assisting people isn't lording over them.

You say those were good quotes by Atlas, although you let your pride and ego drag your alliance into a war I think every member except you didn't want; against the wishes of your leader. So think about that before you let your pride and ego make you drag the rest of your alliance down pointlessly.

There you go again your lordship, just declaring me to be wrong.

I know Kim jong Kindle was banned from the OWF. That's why Mungo told Kindle to pm him so he could post his statement for him. And before that Mungo asked you to post for Kindle.

Against the wishes of my leader? I find this funny.

There you go again your lordship, just declaring me to be wrong.

I know Kim jong Kindle was banned from the OWF. That's why Mungo told Kindle to pm him so he could post his statement for him. And before that Mungo asked you to post for Kindle.

Against the wishes of my leader? I find this funny.

I'm done feeding the bridge dweller, but letting you know when wrong isn't lording over them. Mungo can PM anyone he wants if that was his intention.

Just now, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I'm done feeding the bridge dweller, but letting you know when wrong isn't lording over them. Mungo can PM anyone he wants if that was his intention.

Mungo wants Kindle to pm him a statement saying that Kindle won't find a reason to threaten someone with perma-war every five minutes.

Can I make this anymore clear? Don't let your arrogance cloud your comprehension.

4 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

Mungo wants Kindle to pm him a statement saying that Kindle won't find a reason to threaten someone with perma-war every five minutes.

Can I make this anymore clear? Don't let your arrogance cloud your comprehension.

Sir Kindle does not use the forum, I'm in charge of FA. Which he asked for. He can recieve in-game PM if the intention was direct communication, rather than getting me to relay their intent to communicate towards positive relations if Sir Kindle wishes to.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

15 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Imagined threats from a desperate fool. If you want a fight, try starting one with someone in range & actually do something other than whatever you're doing now.

You hate your gov's decision making.

You hate most of NpO's allies.

You hate Oculus.

Not sure why you stay other than safety, hug those pixels long enough and maybe they'll do something. Although I have actual wars to fight and don't care about accumulating enough NS where I have no one in range.

I have always disliked blocs. That ain’t changing. I like grubs and eatems decisions for the most part. But that comes with politics. You won’t always agree with everything. I follow through with what I say. You have yet to prove you do. 

I have always disliked blocs. That ain’t changing. I like grubs and eatems decisions for the most part. But that comes with politics. You won’t always agree with everything. I follow through with what I say. You have yet to prove you do. 

I will. I'll follow through with my end of terms regardless of whining or threats from you. I'll follow through on assisting Sir Kindle from those who wish him PZI regardless of cost, just as I have assisted others facing similar situations when asking me for help.

I won't back down, even if you want me to sabotage all of Oculus & TTK from following through with what was decided. You're a traitor to those who did fight & trying to do so TTK can't complete their end doesn't help. Throws the agreement which ensures their peace in limbo.

Not really. Just pick someone else they have to vote for. Simple. Not hard. 

Except those aren't the terms & it's not your call. Those fighting the war and your leadership decided these were it & TTK agreed. End of story.

I didn’t say they had too. Personally I’d rather see you sanctioned and them vote for someone else. But seeing you get rolled is just as good. I’ll be waiting for your buddies to hit me and for me to get kicked from polar. Let’s see you pull those strings

9 minutes ago, Terminator said:

I didn’t say they had too. Personally I’d rather see you sanctioned and them vote for someone else. But seeing you get rolled is just as good. I’ll be waiting for your buddies to hit me and for me to get kicked from polar. Let’s see you pull those strings

You think I care to plot against Polar. I trust your leadership will make the right call when need be to let you go if needed without me pulling. Polar is well liked beyond you & leadership wise enough to make tough calls when needed.

Go rogue if that is what you want, stop begging me to get you rolled. Most annoying thing is how you reflect on NpO when the alliance is otherwise full of great people mostly. You hurt them more than me by trying to put them in a position where they're forced to kick you somehow. You'd resign with some class if you had any respect for them; over becoming a stain on their reputation which will only make it worse until they make that tough decision.

28 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Sir Kindle does not use the forum, I'm in charge of FA. Which he asked for. He can recieve in-game PM if the intention was direct communication, rather than getting me to relay their intent to communicate towards positive relations if Sir Kindle wishes to.

I cannot help you. Perhaps this will.egodeepakchopra.jpg?w=300

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Perhaps you don't understand how forums, PMs & communication works.

However shouting into an empty room to somebody who isn't there doesn't yield results. Maybe that you'll understand. 

If you took the time to read one of my previous posts, you would know that I am well aware that Kindle is banned from the OWF. I'm not shouting at Kindle, I'm talking to you. Here, this is for you...soul.jpg?w=660

4 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

If you took the time to read one of my previous posts, you would know that I am well aware that Kindle is banned from the OWF. I'm not shouting at Kindle, I'm talking to you. Here, this is for you..

So your ego is telling you to post just because you want my attention. I think TIE will get enough from what you already did & there is no need. Thread wasn't even about TIE, other than a small mention on peace granted. Which you took from them & tried distracting the thread back to you guys since.

Although I don't care, as far as I'm concerned TIE is easily the weakest link and you screwed them big time.

12 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

So your ego is telling you to post just because you want my attention. I think TIE will get enough from what you already did & there is no need. Thread wasn't even about TIE, other than a small mention on peace granted. Which you took from them & tried distracting the thread back to you guys since.

Although I don't care, as far as I'm concerned TIE is easily the weakest link and you screwed them big time.

You order us to declare peace, you welcome our enemies into your house without making any sort of deal with us. That makes your people a valid target. You said you wouldn't feed the "bridge dweller", yet here you are. But while you're here, take this...BtoA7moCcAAEp-_.jpg

You order us to declare peace, you welcome our enemies into your house without making any sort of deal with us. That makes your people a valid target. You said you wouldn't feed the "bridge dweller", yet here you are. But while you're here, take this...

If Lucius told you to declare, guess you did what a soldier would. If you did it against his wishes, you're an egotistical fool who undermined his alliance. Not sure how two faced Lucius can be, but he did mention you wanted war still regardless of what he wanted. So he knew you were a risk at least, if he wasn't able to keep you under control.

7 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If Lucius told you to declare, guess you did what a soldier would. If you did it against his wishes, you're an egotistical fool who undermined his alliance. Not sure how two faced Lucius can be, but he did mention you wanted war still regardless of what he wanted. So he knew you were a risk at least, if he wasn't able to keep you under control.

https://ibb.co/hh6o1R

In the end he Archangel has his orders. 

He didn't let his personal feelings get in the way of following them. When he was told to hold back he did. And when he  was told to charge he charged. 

So don't take him for a bridge dweller. Mkay