On 11/10/2017 at 9:12 AM, Montezuma said:

I was told to post this.

” Morphine is a punk !@#$%* he can kiss my ass I don’t care if I fight this war for a million years. This lame is an idiot, he can suck my nuts I don’t give a **** what that pussy says or thinks his dumb ass ruined his alliance and any alliance he might start or join. Cousin Monty we are just better, smarter, stronger, better looking lmao, everything. Morphine is a punk trick, and so are the cowards that roll with his lame ass. Dig this fam. $%&@ Morphine and her girlfriends. We fight forever. When I was locked up I remember a trick like morphine. I’m gonna shove chess pieces up Morphine ass like I did to her.

That_174dff_6438506.gif

Chess pieces don't belong in there.

Edited by General Kanabis

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

49 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I could say the same about archangel1's comments. War banter is normal, if you guys don't want peace that is your choice.

That wasn't banter it was very clear. 

"Even if you peace with Noctis I will attack you" 

That's what he said 

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

That wasn't banter it was very clear. 

"Even if you peace with Noctis I will attack you" 

That's what he said

I'm King, only I have the authority to declare any alliance wars & all other types of wars need my approval. As long as you guys drag your feet with the peace, the more they see this as an ongoing conflict with no resolution in sight. For them it seems like its been going on forever probably, however we won't tolerate members starting wars on their own by attacking without authorization.

You're reading to much into it, I don't think he'll leave the alliance over us peacing you guys. So it will be done, unless he decides to go rogue. Although when there is peace, we'll have other things to focus on than hitting you guys back.

37 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

I would call my comments debating.

I never threatened to continue the war against my leaders wishes.

I think your leader called your comments lite trolling, but I don't care. If you guys get everyone together on your side in agreement on peace, then we can move on. Although without Morphine in agreement, we're in the same place we were a few weeks ago. So we'll see if he budges this time, but peace has been a dead end every other time.

If we had an actual peace agreement, Montu wouldn't even want to disobey me to attack.

54 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I think your leader called your comments lite trolling, but I don't care. If you guys get everyone together on your side in agreement on peace, then we can move on. Although without Morphine in agreement, we're in the same place we were a few weeks ago. So we'll see if he budges this time, but peace has been a dead end every other time.

If we had an actual peace agreement, Montu wouldn't even want to disobey me to attack.

Debatrolling then. 

I try to convey both substance and humor in my posts.

7 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I'm just gonna throw this out there Montys IC self kinda sucks. He's just a mouthpiece for others...

Sounded IC from whoever it was coming from; probably got it from some song. If Morphine's feelings are so fragile he needs an apology for white peace; even if it blocks peace for the rest of NW, COBRA & TIE; he should be doing more of the fighting rather than having given up trying at the first of the last round

Nights Watch started the war with us, as well as starting it with them. So we merged and nobody owes our aggressor an apology.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Man I wish we could just get this war over with and focus on our tech deals.

instead we have to fight each other and waste resources I hope we can all just gather together and discuss this diplomatically 

I may no longer be the ambassador but my main goal is to bring my alliance to greatness and this war has drug us down

So let’s sit down and discuss write here or in a new topic

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Kanabis is working on getting peace by thanksgiving, let's give it a try. Although until he gets agreement on his side, the fighting continues at least.

I’m talking of all of our enemies we need to end the war with Night Watch and TIE

2 minutes ago, Yolo04 said:

Should we start pressuring NW with more attacks and hold attacks on all other

We can discuss this internally, I think you can make internal alliance announcements. Also our Discord Channel link is in our alliance info.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum