• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Actually I fact more than half if his alliance I now cannot reach 7 out of 11 in his AA.

You're down from what? 7 members to just a few you care about.

Aevrum is up to 11 members from 3 when this began. It was clear this war was going mostly to the lower tier when this began, so all either of us can come out of this with is numbers. The foundation to build up our alliance from. While quality matters over quantity, numbers still do matter. 2-3 person alliance is barely recognized as an alliance by most. So your alliance is already pretty much gone. I wonder how long Vortagre will stick around if we actually put a nuclear nation on him; then how long Archangel will stick around when its just you 2.

You and Archangel aren't going anywhere regardless of many nukes I send your way (You can't grow out of range if you want to keep fighting); however your alliance can be pulled out from under your feet. Which it already has and you've sacrificed them to assist the same guys Vortragre was accusing of trying to EZI/Eliminate him from the game. I guess we'll see if you're willing to sacrifice Vortagre as well when we get around to having someone counter declare him, although the rest of my alliance did a fine job dealing with most of TIE as I was focused on Nights Watch a round. So this round is dedicated to COBRA for the most part.

The argument that TIE is destroyed or not or that it's a legitimate alliance or not is irrelevant as it is still recognized by treaties that are active or pending, and by its charter that's defines it as an alliance or pan alliance organisation involving Lucius Optimus. 

Besides the fact that it's outdamaging you...

Just because you are apparently popular doesn't make you right. That's why TIE isn't a democracy lol

19 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

The argument that TIE is destroyed or not or that it's a legitimate alliance or not is irrelevant as it is still recognized by treaties that are active or pending, and by its charter that's defines it as an alliance or pan alliance organisation involving Lucius Optimus. 

Besides the fact that it's outdamaging you...

Just because you are apparently popular doesn't make you right. That's why TIE isn't a democracy lol

So basically what you're saying is everyone who was removed from your AA remain members; unless they're forced to individually surrender. Good to know. lol

Although Round 1 was focused on Nights Watch for me, whether your alliance fell apart due to being overwhelmed; not having many real members to begin or other; doesn't really matter. If I focus nuking down this COBRA nation with nukes rather than Archangel; that will be a more effective use of resources as long as Archangel is only fighting me. If he wants to keep fighting minus that; he won't be able to keep fighting until we have someone ready to buy up and hit Vortagre; or he decides to sell down & damage himself.

I'll continue using strategy rather than allow myself to be trolled into focusing on Archangel; when I can always put the focus on him another round. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

34 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

So basically what you're saying is everyone who was removed from your AA remain members; unless they're forced to individually surrender. Good to know. lol

Although Round 1 was focused on Nights Watch for me, whether your alliance fell apart due to being overwhelmed; not having many real members to begin or other; doesn't really matter. If I focus nuking down this COBRA nation with nukes rather than Archangel; that will be a more effective use of resources as long as Archangel is only fighting me. If he wants to keep fighting minus that; he won't be able to keep fighting until we have someone ready to buy up and hit Vortagre; or he decides to sell down & damage himself.

I'll continue using strategy rather than allow myself to be trolled into focusing on Archangel; when I can always put the focus on him another round. This is a marathon, not a sprint.

Something isn't right with you. All I hear is rambling. Believe what you want the nations from TIE conducting this in the first place are still doing so and to good effect 

6 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Archangel is a schizophrenic psycho troll who lives under a bridge and is very mean and I don't like him. Archangel should damage himself because I'm having to much trouble trying to do it. I'd rather put all my effort into fighting a nation that has only fought one war against my alliance than one that has fought like ten. My excuses get more desperate every time, Angel, Angel, Angel!

Lot of focus on me in that last rant....

And you said earlier that you were going to focus on me more. Keep your promises Meth.

Edited by Archangel1

2 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

Lot of focus on me in that last rant....

And you said earlier that you were going to focus on me more. Keep your promises Meth.

Obviously I never said, but with cash the others bring; any damage you do just gets rebuilt.

You're not worth my full attention this round, even if I'll throw attacks your way. You can wait until another round. Considering your wonder advantage, being on the bigger side & down declaring; you trying to single out the damage ratio in our individual war as a big propaganda win would be lame anyways.

50 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Obviously I never said, but with cash the others bring; any damage you do just gets rebuilt.

Story of this war with Aevum. We blast your pixels and you guys rebuild it with foreign aids. Wish I could fight a war like that.

After wasting Aevum completly we are now more or less blasting aid driven pixels.

Edited by Vortagre

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You're not worth my full attention this round, even if I'll throw attacks your way. You can wait until another round. Considering your wonder advantage, being on the bigger side & down declaring; you trying to single out the damage ratio in our individual war as a big propaganda win would be lame anyways.

Very well.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=827101

Perhaps you'll like this one better.

As for my wonders, what about the wonder advantage you hold over those COBRA nations? Are you saying you only want to fight people that you know you can beat?

Edited by Archangel1

4 hours ago, Vortagre said:

Story of this war with Aevum. We blast your pixels and you guys rebuild it with foreign aids. Wish I could fight a war like that.

After wasting Aevum completly we are now more or less blasting aid driven pixels.

Here is a story lmao:lol1:

when end I leave peace in a day or two I’m attacking TIE:war:

and ill I’ll do this cycle just like my brother Mayans did. Over and over, and over and over and over and over infinite until u take our peace:lol1:just take the peace Ellenlol

13 hours ago, Archangel1 said:

Very well.

http://www.cybernations.net/war_information.asp?ID=827101

Perhaps you'll like this one better.

As for my wonders, what about the wonder advantage you hold over those COBRA nations? Are you saying you only want to fight people that you know you can beat?

Do you see me bragging about outdamaging every opponent other than you right now? I don't care. This COBRA nation with MP who has nuked me twice (me him only once so far) was pretty close to having enough for SDI, but never quite got there. 

Me having SDI over him hasn't mattered when he's nuked me more, however I'm more interested in maximizing damage for the duration of the war. Not worth wasting my only daily nukes on you when I'm fighting others without SDI nuking me more than you.

51 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Do you see me bragging about outdamaging every opponent other than you right now? I don't care. This COBRA nation with MP who has nuked me twice (me him only once so far) was pretty close to having enough for SDI, but never quite got there. 

Me having SDI over him hasn't mattered when he's nuked me more, however I'm more interested in maximizing damage for the duration of the war. Not worth wasting my only daily nukes on you when I'm fighting others without SDI nuking me more than you.

The wonders he might have been "pretty close to having" don't count. He has two wonders to your seven. The other guy has zero.

Admit it. You have the advantage. Just like I have the advantage over you. Just like Sun Oasis had an advantage over me. 

You're picking soft targets, and that's OK. We all do it. Some just try to dance around the matter to make themselves look good.

Edited by Archangel1

21 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

The wonders he might have been "pretty close to having" don't count. He has two wonders to your seven. The other guy has zero.

Admit it. You have the advantage. Just like I have the advantage over you. Just like Sun Oasis had an advantage over me. 

You're picking soft targets, and that's OK. We all do it. Some just try to dance around the matter to make themselves look good.

I have 2 military wonders only, so I'm happy with my performance.

Can't expect to outdamage everyone with ease having lost all my wonders almost.

1 hour ago, Archangel1 said:

Because that's all that matters.

Don't worry, just because I'm focused on another target this round doesn't mean TIE has been forgotten. I've already closed the damage gap Morphine had on me in round 1 this time around; as I focused all my nukes elsewhere in my first round with him. This nation who has nuked me twice is higher priority than you this round for me, since I can close the infra gap easier. He's also already got a nuke more in on me than I've nuked him since I wasted one on your SDI already. 

Although its just a few days into the round & you got lucky with the nuke, so its early for you to be celebrating.

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Don't worry, just because I'm focused on another target this round doesn't mean TIE has been forgotten. I've already closed the damage gap Morphine had on me in round 1 this time around; as I focused all my nukes elsewhere in my first round with him. This nation who has nuked me twice is higher priority than you this round for me, since I can close the infra gap easier. He's also already got a nuke more in on me than I've nuked him since I wasted one on your SDI already. 

Although its just a few days into the round & you got lucky with the nuke, so its early for you to be celebrating.

*Psst...Meth...

My nuke missed...

Just like yours did. One could easily say that you got lucky too.

Edited by Archangel1

8 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

*Psst...Meth...

My nuke missed...

Just like yours did. One could easily say that you got lucky too.

Except I got nuked regardless, it didn't matter. Other than these individual war stats. Just like it won't matter if I drop the nuke or them; when I get another nuclear nation fighting you as well. Considering you barely dropped any money in that last ground attack, bringing you down won't be difficult.

4 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Except I got nuked regardless, it didn't matter. Other than these individual war stats. Just like it won't matter if I drop the nuke or them; when I get another nuclear nation fighting you as well. Considering you barely dropped any money in that last ground attack, bringing you down won't be difficult.

ImpassionedWeepyGuernseycow-small.gif

If I was easy to take down, I think I would have been out of this war two weeks ago.

In any case, I will give credit where it is due, well done! That's the first ground assault I've lost against you!

Edited by Archangel1

You guys should be careful what you wish for, but if you really want our full attention that badly; guess we might as well finish the job. We'll see how TIE's remaining nations are doing after the coming round; seems you guys won't be satisfied until each of your nations is leveled. Although beyond being an obstacle which requires destruction, you guys don't really matter. So less talking and more fighting; I'll make sure you guys get the attention you want.

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You guys should be careful what you wish for, but if you really want our full attention that badly; guess we might as well finish the job. We'll see how TIE's remaining nations are doing after the coming round; seems you guys won't be satisfied until each of your nations is leveled. Although beyond being an obstacle which requires destruction, you guys don't really matter. So less talking and more fighting; I'll make sure you guys get the attention you want.

You said that on the last thread. 

12 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

You said that on the last thread. 

Both you and Lucius are just running on aid and tech deals; with the rest of your alliance wiped except Vortragre. Your alliance looks dead already for the most part, but you are persistent.

So if you guys feel this war hasn't been damaging enough for TIE; I'll use my authority as King to ensure you guys are top priority for all our nuclear nations who can reach you guys. It will be fun. TIE's NS has already been cut in half from 50k to 25k from this war, guess we'll see if we can cut that in half for you again. :P

47 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Both you and Lucius are just running on aid and tech deals; with the rest of your alliance wiped except Vortragre. Your alliance looks dead already for the most part, but you are persistent.

So if you guys feel this war hasn't been damaging enough for TIE; I'll use my authority as King to ensure you guys are top priority for all our nuclear nations who can reach you guys. It will be fun. TIE's NS has already been cut in half from 50k to 25k from this war, guess we'll see if we can cut that in half for you again. :P

And I guess you guys aren't taking in any aid at all? Your one boy had billions right from the very start. 

The members we've lost contributed nothing to the war effort and have not effected our offensive capabilities whatsoever. If one was to do the math I think you would see just how much damage we have inflected on your kangaroo court. 

Well actually no, you wouldn't see it. You ego still clouds you reason. Bless you my child.

I see you declared on several non nuclear nations, so I do see you need to be dealt with even though the NW/COBRA Wars are happening. Your posting isn't the only reason I decided TIE needs priority now, even if I was fighting several other alliances when you attacked.

Your actions will have consequences.