crossanarch.png

Following unprovoked & unexplained declarations from Kashmir & Nights Watch; I've decided to give them until update to accept my peace offers. If not accepted by update, I will launch more attacks & resubmit a peace offer until accepted or rejected due to enemy attacks.

If the aggressors choose to keep attacking and trigger yet another Kashmir War; then we will continue to attack & welcome assistance from all allies or like minded alliances who have grown tired of these alliances.

This is their only warning to cease all aggressive actions before this war reaches past the point of no return. This chance for peace is a courtesy being offered, I suggest it's not wasted.

Aevum & those who stand with us fear nothing. We are the warriors who never surrender, never back down, fight to the death & with honor; Aevum will never lose to anyone.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I don't really use peace, I think the last and only time I went in peace mode was when ordered to cycle in & out during the BiPolar War when I was NSO.

My friend you are a brave man, we can only hope that certain alliances....no names mentioned, come to their senses.

20 minutes ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

My friend you are a brave man, we can only hope that certain alliances....no names mentioned, come to their senses.

You've no right to ask anyone to come to their senses. 

You're one of the terror funding lunatics that aided Sir Kindle! 

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Pax Constantinople. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 9/6/2017 3:17:20 PM
Last Bill Payment: 9/21/2017 12:34:27 AM
Desired Religion: Norse
Desired Government: Federal Government
Threat Level: Severe 
Tax Rate: 30%
Number of Spies: 800
Last Nuke Purchase: 9/22/2017 12:38:25 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/30/2017
Total Money: $5,385,715,090
Technology: 6,101.52 Levels
Trade Partners: None
Secret Aid Sent To: New American Kingdom
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 68, Navy XP: 100, Air Force XP: 508, Intelligence XP: 54
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 80
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 710
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 9
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

Corvettes: 0
Landing Ships: 0
Battleships: 0
Cruisers: 0
Frigates: 0
Destroyers: 0
Submarines: 1
Aircraft Carriers: 9

So hush. 

Ubless you would like to explain to the world WHY you did it. 

Why you won't continue to aid him or fight for him with that 5 billion warchest says a lot about you, and his supporters in general. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

2 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Pax Constantinople. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 68, Navy XP: 100, Air Force XP: 508, Intelligence XP: 54
Navy Vessels:

So hush. 

That is a fake spy report...I have never had a Norse religion or been anything but a Monarchy or in  anarchy  :P  Anyone that ever knew me would say that is phoney baloney.

So there......Sir Kindle who? Never heard of him.

1 minute ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Navy Vessels:

So hush. 

Considering Sir Kindle, myself & many others have been attacked by these same alliances aggressively, seems like money well spent.

Ever think many see you guys as worse rogues due to your unstable behavior, while attacking in groups & obsessing over sanctions to help wipe out your opponents? Such behavior catches up with you, regardless of what you guys call your roguery.

6 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Considering Sir Kindle, myself & many others have been attacked by these same alliances aggressively, seems like money well spent.

Ever think many see you guys as worse rogues due to your unstable behavior, while attacking in groups & obsessing over sanctions to help wipe out your opponents? Such behavior catches up with you, regardless of what you guys call your roguery.

If Kindle were in a position of power he would use it to destroy his enemies. I don't wanna here your belly aches. 

Just an explication why you people choose to hijack alliances and fight these guerilla wars. 

To what end?

Edited by Lucius Optimus

2 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

If Kindle were in a position of power he would use it to destroy his enemies. I don't wanna here your belly aches 

Sir Kindle never abused his Senate Seat. Only time he sanctioned was when SirWilliam started a sanction war with him. Then he removed it as soon as SirWilliam stopped with the sanctions.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

I believe all these guerilla wars could be stopped if those in power come to their senses and offer "WHITE PEACE" to those fighting them. It is the only sensible thing to do. Oh sorry....I said a bad word...sensible.  My apologies to everyone's eyes for reading that word.

5 minutes ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I believe all these guerilla wars could be stopped if those in power come to their senses and offer "WHITE PEACE" to those fighting them. It is the only sensible thing to do. Oh sorry....I said a bad word...sensible.  My apologies to everyone's eyes for reading that word.

If you'd been on the receiving end of some of Sir Kindles messages maybe you'd have a better sence of what is "sensible". 

Fact is you supported a perverse terrorist. Therefore your call for sensibility is irrelevant. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

5 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

If you'd been on the receiving end of some of Sir Kindles messages maybe you'd have a better sence of what is "sensible". 

Fact is you supported a perverse terrorist. Therefore your call for sensibility is irrelevant. 

Terrorist? One man's terrorist is another's freedom fighter is the old saying.

As I said that intel report is false. I have always been a monarchy ( or  in anarchy :P ) and I am a Christian. I am an Emperor not a Democrat.

Sir Kindle.....never heard of him.

But he must be mighty indeed if so many tremble at the mere mention of his name. 

WHITE PEACE for all involved is a sensible option. This freedom fighter that you hunt and his band of merry men should be given WHITE PEACE. Then Planet Bob can be safer for all.

War is a wasteful use of the spirit and the coin.

19 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

I've been on the receiving end of a lot "messages". Your side is no better, so you can stop pretending you have some moral high ground which isn't there.

Also I was attacked, I've given the invaders a fair chance to peace out. If they don't want me to play every card I have to turn this war around; would be smart for them to peace before I decide to fight this war to the end alongside Sir Kindle & any others who have the same enemy. This offer of peace is me showing a kindness which is unnecessary; however this war will have been your side starting it & preventing it from being peaced out. (On all fronts)

However if you guys really want this war, won't just be a few nukes going off. It will be a fight until everyone on the side of Aevum has peace at the end.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

11 minutes ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

Why bother with white peace when in another month a different chapter of the same story will unfold? Sir Kindle isn't some peaceful individual who hasn't been doing anything for the last however long. He's an active raider and a hot head who gets into disputes with others on a whim almost daily. There's a reason he went from having a reasonable list of allies and supporters to one fourth of Animalz willing to follow him and Aevum as his apparently single ally.

That said, since both sides seem to believe they can fight an eternal war, we'll have to just wait and see if one side blinks (or if other powers that be decided to involve themselves).

Just now, Terminator said:

I’m pretty sure all you do is whine. 

No, I hit them back for their attacks & gave fair warning if they want peace.

Its you who just whines all the time about whatever your emotions are at the time. You conspiring with them in this situation I think shows you're untrustworthy; along with your consistent disrespect for NpO's allies. Greatest threat to Oculus is allowing someone like you to stay in there imo. Whining to NW since I had blocked you when you wouldn't shut up before I think shows what a fragile and petty guy you are.

Just now, Archangel1 said:

So that's where Kim jong Kindle gets it from.

I blocked him for like 5 minutes, since it was a constant stream of him spewing the same !@#$ all day. Got him to shut up for a bit, but he wasn't even blocked when whining to NW about it.