1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Your side is full of loose cannons, remember when they were trying to PZI you over BS? Anyways your alliance was offered peace & not kept in the war. Seemed Lucius understood it was in your alliance's best interest. Although Archangel1 decided you guys are seeing the war through with Aevum & that's on you guys if your alliance can't withstand it when me & Sir Kindle tried helping you guys make the smarter choice.

You really think you were helping?

You thought you could just walk into the middle of a war and dictate to everyone to declare peace. Does your arrogance know no bounds?

Then you gave asylum to individuals who attacked my alliance without negotiating with us. You're harbouring terrorists, and that puts your alliance on my hit list.

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

You really think you were helping?

You thought you could just walk into the middle of a war and dictate to everyone to declare peace. Does your arrogance know no bounds?

Then you gave asylum to individuals who attacked my alliance without negotiating with us. You're harbouring terrorists, and that puts your alliance on my hit list.

Considering Lucius Optimus was on the verge of bill lock, I think I was helping him by offering peace. Rather than drag him through what is likely to be a long war with those who were trying to destroy him not long ago.

Although you choosing to attack one of our members (Who wasn't even one of these suppossed "terrorists" you describe) means your entire alliance will remain a target throughout as well. So nice job getting the rest of your alliance targeted as well by declaring on us.

31 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Considering Lucius Optimus was on the verge of bill lock, I think I was helping him by offering peace. Rather than drag him through what is likely to be a long war with those who were trying to destroy him not long ago.

Although you choosing to attack one of our members (Who wasn't even one of these suppossed "terrorists" you describe) means your entire alliance will remain a target throughout as well. So nice job getting the rest of your alliance targeted as well by declaring on us.

Thank you Meth!

An artist is aways thrilled when his work is appreciated.

47 minutes ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Noctis, perhaps you should recruit President Turdman. He seems eager to help out.

OHqB1RT.jpg

ai5mNiG.jpg

Trying every tactic possible to get money to their ailing nations. Don't worry. The Marylander who whistles Dixie will soon be undone. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

1 hour ago, Knights of the Grail said:

Noctis, perhaps you should recruit President Turdman. He seems eager to help out.

OHqB1RT.jpg

ai5mNiG.jpg

$4m per 100t isn't an ideal rate we buy at, however if any of our newer members have a lot of slots not in use; we welcome bargain seekers to make them an offer.

I do consider this a period of growth, so recruiting him might not be a bad idea. Although I mostly let Sir Kindle handle recruitment, since I don't like sending out a lot of recruitment messages.

10 minutes ago, Terminator said:

Why offer them anything?  Just tech raid them. It isn’t like aevum is a real alliance. 

Not sure if you think you've taken over for GOONs in trying to define an alliance for everyone, but I think you're confused on what an alliance even is.

Soon we will likely reach 10 members & announce an updated Charter with Gov Positions. Although we're still deciding the final gov positions, so those who join and have the qualifications could still be included on the gov being formed.

I think the new Charter & Sir Kindle signing will satisfy those who want to see he's agreed not to war or raid against unapproved targets.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Just now, Terminator said:

You have animalz merging into you. I can’t really say that helps you become an alliance either. Maybe the Lollipop guild. But that’s about it. 

aNiMaLz still exist & I think only 2 of the members who merged in were former aNiMaLz.

So two out of seven members being former members of aNiMaLz doesn't matter at all. Your argument makes no sense.

I think the new Charter & Sir Kindle signing will satisfy those who want to see he's agreed not to war or raid against unapproved targets.

I'd like to hear this from Sir Kindle himself.

And I am sure others in this topic would also.

Also what will you do if he dosent adhered to your rules.

Sir Kindle if you are reading this and wish to send my Nation pms to convince those here, you and  your friends genuinely now wish to play game peacfuĺly. So you all may gain the white peace you all desire.

Please do. 

I promise to post them unedited. 

3 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

Sir Kindle if you are reading this and wish to send my Nation pms to convince those here, you and  your friends genuinely now wish to play game peacfuĺly. So you all may gain the white peace you all desire.

Please do. 

We should talk on Discord if you have concerns, I'm still unsure how you fit into this & why you think a forum ban needs to be circumvented. I'm happy to work with you, but not play some PR game with you.

10 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

Please do. 

Nations at war here wishes for peace. Kindle can surrender to TIE anytime he wants to. We will arrange for an honourable terms of peace that can be signed by Kindle if he does that. Nothing harsh, not even half as harsh as the one TTK had to agree to (the first time and second time) in their wars recently.

3 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Noctis you insult me. Atleast send a guy with 5 guerilla camps even if he has no wonders.

I didn't bother sending anyone at you. If he didn't bother getting 5 Guerilla Camps, maybe I'll remind if I remember/care after I'm done chillin with my friends in the car driving wherever we end up.

It was your guy who woke him up.

1 minute ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I didn't bother sending anyone at you. If he didn't bother getting 5 Guerilla Camps, maybe I'll remind if I remember/care after I'm done chillin with my friends in the car driving wherever we end up.

It was your guy who woke him up.

Nice timing. I was planning to hit him and your other guy at 15kns before reset and forgot about it till 30 mins back and when I logged in he declared on me already.

7 minutes ago, James Spanier said:

At what point will this situation cause the creation of full blown Six Party Talks? We already have sanctions and third parties lined up.

If they try to demand terms, I'll have terms of my own for their sudden attack on us.

Discussing peace if they think it's alright to give us terms will only make me decide on teams for them instead of white peace. For the moment, I could still settle on White peace. However I'm near the point of deciding I'd rather just keep hitting them until they surrender.

3 hours ago, Terminator said:

Why offer them anything?  Just tech raid them. It isn’t like aevum is a real alliance. 

Just throwing my experience around, tech raiding doesn't normally yield such good results. Not to mention it pisses people off. Remember I'm the idiot who tried it at the start lol

We should talk on Discord if you have concerns, I'm still unsure how you fit into this & why you think a forum ban needs to be circumvented. I'm happy to work with you, but not play some PR game with you.

He's trying to be a good samaritan. A neutral middleman. He doesn't need your permission to do that.

Why is that so hard for you to understand? Let go of the ego man!

2 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

He's trying to be a good samaritan. A neutral middleman. He doesn't need your permission to do that.

Ego is the Anaesthesia for the pain of stupidity.

Pride is just something for a fool to grasp.

Two quotes I live by.

37 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

He'll speak with me if his concerns are real, however Sir Kindle owes OWF nothing.

I understand if his intentions are good relations he knows how to talk with me directly & we can work on that relationship. I never said he couldn't make suggestions, I just didn't make a decision yet on its value. You don't need to speak for him, I understand him well and have no issue with him. Its you raving like a lunatic which is tiresome. You seem way to worked up about something unrelated.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum