55 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Depending on how you are willing to assist, I would consider it.

He said how he'd be willing to assist. He wants a statement from Kim jong Kindle saying that he won't go bat $#%@ crazy on everybody. Mungo thinks that this would help in peace efforts.

And why do you need to consider it? We all know Kim jong Kindle reads everything here. Let him make his own decision on the matter. That's what freedom is all about!

Seriously dude, who died and left you king?

• Replies 305
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

He said how he'd be willing to assist. He wants a statement from Kim jong Kindle saying that he won't go bat $#%@ crazy on everybody. Mungo thinks that this would help in peace efforts.

And why do you need to consider it? We all know Kim jong Kindle reads everything here. Let him make his own decision on the matter. That's what freedom is all about!

Seriously dude, who died and left you king?

You're making me think maybe TIE shouldn't have got peace, but if you did attack your alliance is half dead regardless.

I'm not going to ask him to do anything with no clear benefit, but if he asks of course I'll post it. However I'm not going to ask him to feed the peanut gallery to please insane individuals like yourself.

The main benefit I would see is for lifting sanctions & those would be most effectively sent to each Senator; rather than make you happy. He can PM if he wants to assist the green sanction & I'll consider asking him to make a statement to show in order to lift sanctions with almost no explanation.

4 hours ago, Archangel1 said:

Why don't you attack him and help us in the War on Drugs milord Zigûr?

Jack's side of the story is actually pretty convincing. But that doesn't mean I should involve myself in matters that have nothing to do with me.

Edited by The Zigur

18 minutes ago, The Zigur said:

But that doesn't mean I should involve myself in matters that have nothing to do with me.

That is something I have never heard you say before actually... are you sick buddy? Concerned individuals are concerned.

For my 2 cents, cooler heads should prevail, and all should give Sir Kindle the benefit of the doubt. 

Again I will say, so many tremble at the mere mention of his name. 

If your enemy wishes to come to terms, and you're truly sick of war, then make White Peace with him.

I believe that those that say Sir Kindle has no honour, probably have no honour themselves. 

If a formal peace treaty was signed by all participants to show Planet Bob that this war was truly over, then if a participant goes back on his / her word against that treaty  we would all know who the true villain was.  And the villain would lose friends and allies very quickly.

Me thinks there are alliances that don't want peace ever. That war with Sir Kindle and his merry men serves some higher purpose then just fighting a rogue group and their misdeeds. I wonder if someone is taking advantage of their benefactors pay outs to fight Sir Kindle? 

If those alliances attacking Sir Kindle truly want war to end, then sign a peace treaty with White Peace for the world to see. And let's see if Sir Kindle is honourable and abides by that treaty. Me thinks there are others that lack honour here and it's not Sir Kindle.

26 minutes ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

For my 2 cents, cooler heads should prevail, and all should give Sir Kindle the benefit of the doubt. 

Again I will say, so many tremble at the mere mention of his name. 

If your enemy wishes to come to terms, and you're truly sick of war, then make White Peace with him.

I believe that those that say Sir Kindle has no honour, probably have no honour themselves. 

If a formal peace treaty was signed by all participants to show Planet Bob that this war was truly over, then if a participant goes back on his / her word against that treaty  we would all know who the true villain was.  And the villain would lose friends and allies very quickly.

Me thinks there are alliances that don't want peace ever. That war with Sir Kindle and his merry men serves some higher purpose then just fighting a rogue group and their misdeeds. I wonder if someone is taking advantage of their benefactors pay outs to fight Sir Kindle? 

If those alliances attacking Sir Kindle truly want war to end, then sign a peace treaty with White Peace for the world to see. And let's see if Sir Kindle is honourable and abides by that treaty. Me thinks there are others that lack honour here and it's not Sir Kindle.

You're truly delusional 

Kindle isn't innocent in anything and has been given the benefit of the doubt too many times. He won't be allowed to parade white peace around like he won the war. 

I see you're still in peace mode. Waiting to prolong their insurgency longer?

Personally I'd love a comprehensive treaty. That we could define what trade spheres these guys are allowed in. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

52 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You're truly delusional 

Kindle isn't innocent in anything and has been given the benefit of the doubt too many times. He won't be allowed to parade white peace around like he won the war. 

I see you're still in peace mode. Waiting to prolong their insurgency longer?

Personally I'd love a comprehensive treaty. That we could define what trade spheres these guys are allowed in. 

I quote from the above......"Personally I'd love a comprehensive treaty."

why don't you write one and get the process going? The problem is you lack imagination Lucius. 

You could get NPO do be a guaranteer of the treaty. And whoever violates that treaty  gets Pzi.....forever, including your lot. It has to apply to you and your friends that fight Sir Kindle and his band of merry men as well in order to keep the peace. 

dont think that your friends aren't impertinent trouble makers knowing that your allies will cover your tail not matter what trouble you get in.

As for my peace mode, I now consider myself to be forced semi retired. And I have nothing to do with any insurgency.

Sir Kindle? Never heard of him...... But he must be mighty indeed if he has gotten Planet Bob into a tiffy. 

I am a semi retired Lonely Emperor participating in the mundane daily activities of my own palace in Constantinople. 

My days being part of an alliance are officially over. 

59 minutes ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I quote from the above......"Personally I'd love a comprehensive treaty."

why don't you write one and get the process going? The problem is you lack imagination Lucius. 

You could get NPO do be a guaranteer of the treaty. And whoever violates that treaty  gets Pzi.....forever, including your lot. It has to apply to you and your friends that fight Sir Kindle and his band of merry men as well in order to keep the peace. 

dont think that your friends aren't impertinent trouble makers knowing that your allies will cover your tail not matter what trouble you get in.

As for my peace mode, I now consider myself to be forced semi retired. And I have nothing to do with any insurgency.

Sir Kindle? Never heard of him...... But he must be mighty indeed if he has gotten Planet Bob into a tiffy. 

I am a semi retired Lonely Emperor participating in the mundane daily activities of my own palace in Constantinople. 

My days being part of an alliance are officially over. 

I have plenty of imagination man. Just not a lot of time to put it on paper. 

6 hours ago, Rhizoctonia said:

Methrage being same old methrage....what a surprise.

I guess I always did fight back when suddenly attacked by rogues & never did like those who consider using OOC info they dig up on people the main weapon in their arsenal. Since AM is a joke when it comes to fighting, guess it's all they have left to resort to.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

13 hours ago, St Mungo said:

I hope you all don't mind me adding my two pennies worth.

I agree with James Spanier . This is mine and KoRTs previous experiences with Sir Kindle.

Noctis Lucis Caelum is advocating Sir Kindle is willing to turn over a new leaf, and you say  Sir Kindle willing to abide by your Alliance Rules.

What will you do if Sir Kindle doesn't abide by your Alliance Rules?

I am requesting Noctis Lucis Caelum post a statement written by Sir Kindle himself. Stating sincerely the above or otherwise.

Hopefully his statement may help towards gaining peace for you all!

Kindle threatened a peaceful neutral unprovoked and then after we acted on it Noctis comes in demanding white peace. TIE has come out of situations 20x times worse than this (read abt our last war with AM and Cobra) and didn't compromise its stand and we won't do it now.

Last time Kindle messaged me was when he was threatening attacks against TIE, I haven't heard from him since and he has blocked me, then Noctis comes in demanding white peace which we refused and he is now calling us Rogue, that is messed up line of thinking buddy.

Edited by Vortagre

1 minute ago, Vortagre said:

Last time Kindle messaged me was when he was threatening attacks against TIE, I haven't heard from him since and he has blocked me, then Noctis comes in demanding white peace which we refused and he is now calling us Rogue, that is messed up line of thinking buddy.

I consider Nights Watch to be rogues, I just consider TIE incompetent on all levels & mostly a distraction.

Just now, Vortagre said:

THAT explains the threats my alliance received from your ally, oh wait it doesn't.

Your leader has been obsessing over Sir Kindle for years. The thought of not thinking about Sir Kindle might be impossible for him. Blame your leader on always plotting and stirring the pot with Sir Kindle.

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Your leader has been obsessing over Sir Kindle for years. The thought of not thinking about Sir Kindle might be impossible for him. Blame your leader on always plotting and stirring the pot with Sir Kindle.

Kindle was in relative good terms with me till I wrote a joke reply to Jack Layton's war declaration post. He wrote me a BS msg threatening me and my alliance and I refused to clarify my intent after reading it, he lost it and continued with his threats.

2 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Kindle was in relative good terms with me till I wrote a joke reply to Jack Layton's war declaration post. He wrote me a BS msg threatening me and my alliance and I refused to clarify my intent after reading it, he lost it and continued with his threats.

Your side is full of loose cannons, remember when they were trying to PZI you over BS? Anyways your alliance was offered peace & not kept in the war. Seemed Lucius understood it was in your alliance's best interest. Although Archangel1 decided you guys are seeing the war through with Aevum & that's on you guys if your alliance can't withstand it when me & Sir Kindle tried helping you guys make the smarter choice.