Oh Damn... IRON Inbound

9 hours ago, Das Blitzkrieger said:

Lol, we're definitely trying to fill our slots in order to avoid IRON.

I'm not saying you influenced him—this time, at least. But, he idolizes you and agrees with everything you say because you stroked his ego.

My comment about giving IRON more time to build warchests was genuine. Take Sparta and Secor, for instance. They have 14 million and 20 million dollars left, respectively. They'll be near ZI after the war, without practically any chance at playing a major role in the end of round fun. None of us wanted that.

You say this yet you didn't think of all those low on cash in RE and NLoN the same before declaring on them so again, more of your usual garbage. End of round wars where everyone usually fights everyone is not as significant as alliance vs alliance wars where we can apply more strategy, coordination and see damage ratios without outside interference.

In other news...

IRON agrees to a cease-fire when the first wars expire at update tonight with no attacks/ops to be performed after 10/23 23:59:59 CT.

Stats will be provided shortly afterward.

-MegaZeux

Just ran the stats... It appears the "IRON steam roller" got rolled... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IX5uryk49dDQpkOhrUFxTdzCDNu10ZJh8GzNAOhDrM/edit?usp=sharing

In all seriousness, it was a very fun, and extremely challenging, war. I hope we do it again sometime! :P

o/ United Nations

o/ IRON

On ‎10‎/‎24‎/‎2017 at 10:19 AM, Bajoran Federation said:

Just ran the stats... It appears the "IRON steam roller" got rolled... https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/12IX5uryk49dDQpkOhrUFxTdzCDNu10ZJh8GzNAOhDrM/edit?usp=sharing

In all seriousness, it was a very fun, and extremely challenging, war. I hope we do it again sometime! :P

o/ United Nations

o/ IRON

Some re-looking of stats needs to be done, but it is pretty apparent the "almighty" UN and their beliefs on WCs got quite shown up by high-level coordination tactics, considering the level of bragging they put into these super destructive WRCs they were (trying to) tout.

4 hours ago, LordSunday said:

Some re-looking of stats needs to be done, but it is pretty apparent the "almighty" UN and their beliefs on WCs got quite shown up by high-level coordination tactics, considering the level of bragging they put into these super destructive WRCs they were (trying to) tout.

The point about WCs is that *we could have* done much more damage than we did. If our nations had spent down to the same levels as IRON's warchests, we would have had 2.5-3k tech WRCs. But what would be the point in doing that? You didn't even have enough nation strength for that to be a plausible option. We simply spent what we needed to spend to beat you. Even though you coordinated well, and even though our members were highly inactive, at least compared to previous wars, we had utter control over the outcome.

I'd like to say that you'll see our WRCs later, but I don't think you'll be in our range.

Edited by Das Blitzkrieger
I accidentally clicked submit the first time around.

5 hours ago, LordSunday said:

Delusion is an intriguing thing, no? 

Your coordination is good, no doubt. But, I guess no one ever bothered to tell you that coordination alone doesn't win wars. 

Enjoy your rebuild! I'm honestly not going to enjoy counting on one hand how many of you get back to peak. 

Edited by Bajoran Federation
Typo