The United Nations declares war on the Wolves of the North, New League of Nations and Roman Empire.

We are aware of RE's "declaration" on IRON, but we planned on this war before, and, since we understand this as a practical joke, we're going to carry forward hitting WoTN, and the top tiers of RE and NLoN.

Good luck and have fun!
Edited by Bajoran Federation
Oops

10 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:
The United Nations declares war on the Wolves of the North, New League of Nations and Roman Empire.

We are aware of RE's "declaration" on IRON, but we planned on this war before, and, since we understand this as a practical joke, we're going to carry forward hitting WoTN, and the top tiers of RE and NLoN.

Good luck and have fun!

That's a pretty BS move, it was not a 'practical joke', we had full intentions for a one-round casualty pad as or war chests allow us to pop back up.

Regardless of what you planned prior, doesn't still make it 'okay' given the circumstances. Targeting our top teir after we declared war is a rediculous.

Remember this Bajoran, because we won't forget.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

48 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

That's a pretty BS move, it was not a 'practical joke', we had full intentions for a one-round casualty pad as or war chests allow us to pop back up.

Regardless of what you planned prior, doesn't still make it 'okay' given the circumstances. Targeting our top teir after we declared war is a rediculous.

Why did you declare at 8:11pm? A very odd time, no? 

8:11pm happens to be 7 minutes after I posted the war announcement in-game. 

Coincidence? 

It's not fair to anyone to add NLoN with anyone when everyone knows they don't coordinate with the other alliances. Why do you think we never added them in our war against NDO, OP and WD. This war should've been the long anticipated IRON vs UN but your greed for most kills was of highest priority here.

1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Coincidence?

Alliances declare a little earlier all the time in case anyone else had plans so you've hit an alliance already at war.

41 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

It's not fair to anyone to add NLoN with anyone when everyone knows they don't coordinate with the other alliances. Why do you think we never added them in our war against NDO, OP and WD. This war should've been the long anticipated IRON vs UN but your greed for most kills was of highest priority here

41 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Alliances declare a little earlier all the time in case anyone else had plans so you've hit an alliance already at war.

giphy.gif

4 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

Coincidence? 

Yes.

Your in-game war announcement was posted 12hrs after our approved war on RON.

Coincidence?

It doesn't matter Bajoran, I'd prefer it this way anyway. Down the road we will get you back 10 times worse than your piddle-paddle attempt to cherry pick our top teir. This sort of thing has happened many times before and we're still here, and our enemies are not.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

On 20/10/2017 at 1:02 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

1 round causality pad? gtfo with your insignificant petty mean nothing wars.

what war chest? u are lucky to have 50 mil.

had we done what everyone wanted and hit IRON 1v1 I can see it now. "UN and RE down declare on IRON"

1 nation rouging 4 IRON nations with the inability to do f all. we've already seen the rouge actions from RE so far this round.

You are puny. And I am definitely still here kicking your ass.  do you remember raiding citadel/skaulin and going dirty rather than xp huntingonly? because I never forget.

or perhaps you can humor me in telling me which of your enemies have deserted b3cauae of your greatness?

On 20/10/2017 at 3:08 AM, HiredGun said:

It's not fair to anyone to add NLoN with anyone when everyone knows they don't coordinate with the other alliances. Why do you think we never added them in our war against NDO, OP and WD. This war should've been the long anticipated IRON vs UN but your greed for most kills was of highest priority here.

NLON have been coordinating with IRON so I hear. it's not like RE have been coordinating with us either. guess they are the meat in the sandwich 😀

IRON alone could not match us. especially if we wanted to hurt them as das has so eloquently pointed out in another thread.

greed would have seen us either declare on all. or continue to fight all and not peace wolves. they then wouldn't be able to give u this next war.

we definitely had it in us too. regardless of your nonsensical assumptions.

As to hitting AAs already at war. well that shoe fits more than us. but your hypocrisy is blinding you.

on another note. why is it that you are happy to wage war after war without being that successful? is it because you can rebuild and keep going again in pursuit of soldiers killed? 

we know it is. and AAs fighting strategically for AA honours should be applauded not condemned.

I salute you for giving it a go. now we just need to get IRON and wolves playing the same game.

3 hours ago, StevieG said:

NLON have been coordinating with IRON so I hear. it's not like RE have been coordinating with us either. guess they are the meat in the sandwich 😀

IRON alone could not match us. especially if we wanted to hurt them as das has so eloquently pointed out in another thread.

greed would have seen us either declare on all. or continue to fight all and not peace wolves. they then wouldn't be able to give u this next war.

we definitely had it in us too. regardless of your nonsensical assumptions.

As to hitting AAs already at war. well that shoe fits more than us. but your hypocrisy is blinding you.

on another note. why is it that you are happy to wage war after war without being that successful? is it because you can rebuild and keep going again in pursuit of soldiers killed? 

we know it is. and AAs fighting strategically for AA honours should be applauded not condemned.

I salute you for giving it a go. now we just need to get IRON and wolves playing the same game.

I don't classify a win a win if the opponent goes all out and they struggle to bounce back to pre-war levels cos the loser prioritized their post war rebuild yet had more cash than the winner to win it if they also wanted to go all out, this is basic strategy used in many sports. TE has never been a sprint race, it's always been a marathon race that most will never win on merit and we've always considered the "Most Alliance Kills' the pinnacle flag that everyone should strive to win so we've never condemned it, only pointed out and criticized those who'll pretend they're not maneuvering to win it.

When was the last time we hit an alliance at war and when was the last time the UN did? Then explain the reasons for both wars.

On 10/25/2017 at 2:03 AM, StevieG said:

1 round causality pad? gtfo with your insignificant petty mean nothing wars.

what war chest? u are lucky to have 50 mil.

had we done what everyone wanted and hit IRON 1v1 I can see it now. "UN and RE down declare on IRON"

1 nation rouging 4 IRON nations with the inability to do f all. we've already seen the rouge actions from RE so far this round.

You are puny. And I am definitely still here kicking your ass.  do you remember raiding citadel/skaulin and going dirty rather than xp huntingonly? because I never forget.

or perhaps you can humor me in telling me which of your enemies have deserted b3cauae of your greatness?

oh good gawd... you cannot sit here and tell the world how you take a 24 karat gold piss every morning (real gold) when you wrap yourself in a bubble for the first 2 months while everyone else is fighting.

You are not a warrior of greatness, you are a sniffling math geek who goes into a war bullet proof because of your lack first round contribution. Any moron can  sit in a large alliance with a different name every round and buy up level one plays the first 60 days.

buckstopsherefrontsmall.jpg

and me...

giphy.gif

On 10/25/2017 at 11:44 PM, HiredGun said:

I don't classify a win a win if the opponent goes all out and they struggle to bounce back to pre-war levels cos the loser prioritized their post war rebuild yet had more cash than the winner to win it if they also wanted to go all out, this is basic strategy used in many sports. TE has never been a sprint race, it's always been a marathon race that most will never win on merit and we've always considered the "Most Alliance Kills' the pinnacle flag that everyone should strive to win so we've never condemned it, only pointed out and criticized those who'll pretend they're not maneuvering to win it.

When was the last time we hit an alliance at war and when was the last time the UN did? Then explain the reasons for both wars.

You dont classify a win, a win. And what I said was "without being that successful" then you go on to explain why you werent that successful, just as I said you had no problem simply rebuilding to high enough anyways.

Nobody is pretending nothing. You come out with funny accusations and we are saying whats wrong? You are also going for it as should all other aspiring AAs.

I do not care to dig into the past, but you obviously missed the point that IRON hit UN after engagement. Whereas RE engaged IRON in 4 wars, and we did not even hit any single nation at war I believe, as we didnt hit that rouge. Never mind this silly accusation of hitting AAs at war when it is within an hour os so of declare, and everyone seemed to be wanting us to what? hit IRON, which also would have been hitting an AA at war.

Stop being so petty. These are irrelevant issues to even be wasting my time replying to.

The real issues are changing up the awards, far more regularly and not including stupid ones.

On 10/27/2017 at 2:53 AM, Lord Hitchcock said:

oh good gawd... you cannot sit here and tell the world how you take a 24 karat gold piss every morning (real gold) when you wrap yourself in a bubble for the first 2 months while everyone else is fighting.

You are not a warrior of greatness, you are a sniffling math geek who goes into a war bullet proof because of your lack first round contribution. Any moron can  sit in a large alliance with a different name every round and buy up level one plays the first 60 days.

It is all about balance. Naturally a long back collect decreases the rate at which you can militarize your nation, so you can get off to a slow start sometimes. It is definitely not 2 months before some serious fighting can happen as you seem to think though. And I have had my fair share of early action thanks. Spent plenty of rounds in small AAs too, so yo dont know what you are talking about.

You clearly want to forget my day 15 MP though.

What is it with this planes thing? Like do you want to also criticize those who dont buy planes at all?

Or are you just criticizing me for not buying tech back up to 500 after each nuke and buying max air in some early wars?

Are you serious?

Here let me use none other than the man who gets to day 81 with no MP. How much does that take away from your AA soldiers killed total? He does have some words of advice for you though.

TE has never been a sprint race, it's always been a marathon race

prioritized their post war rebuild yet had more cash

to win it if they also wanted to go all out, this is basic strategy used in many sports

11 hours ago, StevieG said:

You dont classify a win, a win. And what I said was "without being that successful" then you go on to explain why you werent that successful, just as I said you had no problem simply rebuilding to high enough anyways.

Nobody is pretending nothing. You come out with funny accusations and we are saying whats wrong? You are also going for it as should all other aspiring AAs.

I do not care to dig into the past, but you obviously missed the point that IRON hit UN after engagement. Whereas RE engaged IRON in 4 wars, and we did not even hit any single nation at war I believe, as we didnt hit that rouge. Never mind this silly accusation of hitting AAs at war when it is within an hour os so of declare, and everyone seemed to be wanting us to what? hit IRON, which also would have been hitting an AA at war.

Stop being so petty. These are irrelevant issues to even be wasting my time replying to.

The real issues are changing up the awards, far more regularly and not including stupid ones.

It is all about balance. Naturally a long back collect decreases the rate at which you can militarize your nation, so you can get off to a slow start sometimes. It is definitely not 2 months before some serious fighting can happen as you seem to think though. And I have had my fair share of early action thanks. Spent plenty of rounds in small AAs too, so yo dont know what you are talking about.

What is it with this planes thing? Like do you want to also criticize those who dont buy planes at all?

Or are you just criticizing me for not buying tech back up to 500 after each nuke and buying max air in some early wars?

Are you serious?

Here let me use none other than the man who gets to day 81 with no MP. How much does that take away from your AA soldiers killed total? He does have some words of advice for you though.

You are such a sniffling weasel. That 24k gold you pretend to piss is nothing more than not drinking enough water. No one cares about you; as you spend your early rounds as a god forsaken mute or at worse your early rounds kicking-and-screaming.

Now run along, your grandmother relevancy as been noted and your impact resembles that of a single pube hair on a camel.

Your chest beating sickens the likes of the greats in this realm, like my beloved cowboy, wile coyote and our lord and savior Ningkeptune, hell, even hiredgun has a healthy non-parasitic contribution to the growth of our world.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

20 hours ago, StevieG said:

Are you serious?

Accusing D1 of attacking an alliance while at war to take the spotlight off the very thing you've just committed is pathetic and desperate. IRON's response to your crime was not only justified but also supported by many.

Mittens is correct that historically you go quiet on the owf, focus heavily on econ and hide early in new rounds while last round I bought the MP on day 6, the round before day 15, the round before that day 11 if my memory serves me right but collectively, D1 militarizes and goes to war early. Just cos you bought the MP early for once doesn't mean anything, the reason you militarized early is cos we've put the spotlight on you, your minions and you want to show everyone we're wrong.

You're fooling no one here.

As for "losing" wars, it doesn't bother us as we know it's your petty attempt to be condescending. Just know, D1 is going nowhere anytime soon so we'll see who's alliance is still standing in the end.

Edited by HiredGun

11 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You are such a sniffling weasel. That 24k gold you pretend to piss is nothing more than not drinking enough water. No one cares about you; as you spend your early rounds as a god forsaken mute or at worse your early rounds kicking-and-screaming.

Now run along, your grandmother relevancy as been noted and your impact resembles that of a single pube hair on a camel.

Your chest beating sickens the likes of the greats in this realm, like my beloved cowboy, wile coyote and our lord and savior Ningkeptune, hell, even hiredgun has a healthy non-parasitic contribution to the growth of our world.

Again you have no substance, merely insults. Like water off a ducks back.

No disrespect as I respect some of those you mention, but if that is your "greats" line up you are in trouble.

And finished off with a suck up, how charming :)

5 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Accusing D1 of attacking an alliance while at war to take the spotlight off the very thing you've just committed is pathetic and desperate. IRON's response to your crime was not only justified but also supported by many.

Mittens is correct that historically you go quiet on the owf, focus heavily on econ and hide early in new rounds while last round I bought the MP on day 6, the round before day 15, the round before that day 11 if my memory serves me right but collectively, D1 militarizes and goes to war early. Just cos you bought the MP early for once doesn't mean anything, the reason you militarized early is cos we've put the spotlight on you, your minions and you want to show everyone we're wrong.

You're fooling no one here.

As for "losing" wars, it doesn't bother us as we know it's your petty attempt to be condescending. Just know, D1 is going nowhere anytime soon so we'll see who's alliance is still standing in the end.

When I made mention of more than us can wear that shoe it was in reference to THIS ROUND. Stop reading so much into it.

We had no qualm with IRON being our "judge and jury" to this "crime"? you speak of haha.

Do you not think we evaluated whether IRON would hit us and played out that scenario? In fact some members wanted to continue to fight everyone including IRON.(this would have potentially locked you out of war partners) but we went ahead with peace as we are confident in our ability. Even "letting you" have the war with Wolves. No need to thank us.

You havent even been around long enough to talk history, and no I didnt get MP very early this round either.

Ive played plenty of rounds where you havent even known my nation? So you have nothing but how many rounds? to base it off.

The fact is there is barely any competition left due to the game dying.

But we can still have our blood fued to keep things interesting.

We dont need to fool anyone. You bring the spotlight to yourselves.

Your strategy is actually a sound one. It would have been an unwise assumption to assume that we wouldnt keep up with your war mongering however. :) 

I am not among those being condescending about losing wars, merely calling it as I see it. In this thread I used the phrase "without being that successful" And from your explanation you only agreed with what I said, so whats the issue? I agree you could have got WRCs and tech as you had monies, but you prioritized your post war rebuild as you said. Similar situation for us too perhaps.

This isnt quite as close, exciting and intense as our run off a few rounds ago, but it is decent competition. Something we want from more AAs.

Think of it this way. If we werent here, who would be pushing you to be better? :P 

On ‎10‎/‎19‎/‎2017 at 6:24 PM, Lord Hitchcock said:

we're still here, and our enemies are not.

8 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Just know, D1 is going nowhere anytime soon so we'll see who's alliance is still standing in the end.

Translation: I'm willing to settle for mediocrity and a fallacious sense of eventual and subsequent prosperity.