aNiMaLs Guerilla Family recognition of war

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

I wish I was able to threaten multiple alliances and then after the war starts issue my intent for a  "white peace" which I would get easily. Such an easy life in CN for the entitled few like SirKindle. 

You love distorting facts  and making stuff up, another reason I think one last thing to put on my to do list is roll TIE at least once. At least if Sir Kindle & Montu aren't allowed white peace.

So the more you encourage them not give white peace to them, the more you ensure I'm going to not forgive TIE make sure I force you guys to surrender to whatever alliances bandwagon on. We'll keep you at war for the duration Sir Kindle has been kept at war to make it fair as well. ;)

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

To: Morphinel    From: Sir Kindle    Date: 10/16/2017 9:27:15 PM

Subject: Terms

Just checking in to remind you that never ever under any circumstance will you scumbags ever get me to surrender.

And why should I?

Look at you lames on the OWF. I'm the center of your universe. All you do is think about me. Every day that passes and I don't surrender is another day of complete and thorough humiliation for you. I get messages everyday from people hysterical over your inability to protect your members when I hit, and your failure to stop me from anything I do. You guys are really pathetic. What is it now seven alliances vs me, Monty, and a handful of other guys?

Do you see all my Sanctions being lifted? You have been exposed for the weak coward you are. What about your threats against those who aid me? You have done nothing. Your weak, and inadequate.

I guess your dismissed now peon. Just remember you cant reply because your worthless and I dont care what you have to say.

Asking me to surrender while I'm humiliating you is proof your a retard

4 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You love distorting facts  and making stuff up, another reason I think one last thing to put on my to do list is roll TIE at least once. At least if Sir Kindle & Montu aren't allowed white peace.

So the more you encourage them not give white peace to them, the more you ensure I'm going to not forgive TIE make sure I force you guys to surrender to whatever alliances bandwagon on. We'll keep you at war for the duration Sir Kindle has been kept at war to make it fair as well. ;)

I'm sure their Oculus treatied allies would love the veiled threats against TIE.

1 minute ago, Morphine said:

I'm sure their Oculus treatied allies would love the veiled threats against TIE.

Whatever, the longer you keep Sir Kindle /Montu at the war; the longer TIE will be kept at war if you don't white peace them. They won't get white peace at the end if you don't give white peace to Sir Kindle for participating in this war; its only Karma working in mysterious ways.

You letting things go with Sir Kindle and Montu will mean me letting things go with them. If you want to be a dick & not let things go; I won't let it go for them either.

Just now, Morphine said:

Why don't you attack Nights Watch instead of them?

TIE was the one who posted that thread falsely accusing me of Black Mail, so that is additional reason to roll them. Never should have let it pass this long without punishment.

If you want to ruthlessly pursue and try destroying those loyal to me even if they can get on your nerves at times; I can do the same for your loyalists who have given me reason to hunt them down and give them the same treatment if I wish to follow your example on how we should be.

14 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

TIE was the one who posted that thread falsely accusing me of Black Mail, so that is additional reason to roll them. Never should have let it pass this long without punishment.

If you want to ruthlessly pursue and try destroying those loyal to me even if they can get on your nerves at times; I can do the same for your loyalists who have given me reason to hunt them down and give them the same treatment if I wish to follow your example on how we should be.

Whether TIE falsely accused u or not isn't the issue, issue was whether we intentionally tried to harm u without provocation. U can't blame us if TIE did earnestly believe that a subtle blackmail was done by you. I have accused Junka of similarly blackmailing TMG during Monsters war and did he hold it against me despite my accusations derailing his treaty. 

TIE was fighting far superior enemies and already suffered permanent damages of extensive nature so the alliance reaction is similarly sharp to perceived new threats. 

Edited by Vortagre

3 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Well...if-youre-feeling-froggy-then-leap.jpg

5 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Can I take that that as your declaration on me? It's VERY close to that. 

Distorting facts? You are talking about you right?