aNiMaLs Guerilla Family recognition of war

5 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Again with the sanctions. 

I'm not pushing anyone. Only ever asked for the 60k guy to be sanctioned. But trust me I burned no capital. My friends are all to willing to help with this situation. Just get Kindle to surrender to us TIE will peace the end. 

If that leaves "animosity" then Kindle just has to GROW UP. 

Kindle I hope you are reading this 

Surrender isn't in his vocabulary, always taught him never to surrender. Although at the very least sanctions should be removed if white peace isn't cool with you guys & you wish to continue over words you know he'll never say. Although continuing over semantics seems unneeded, when both can just let the damage they did speak for it itself.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Surrender isn't in his vocabulary, always taught him never to surrender. 

You taught him to die. That's all you really needed him for. Meat-shield, rabble raiser, voter. Supporters best intrerest has always come last. If only they were ALL here to know how mislead they were. Alas...many are dead

How do you sleep at night knowing how many nations you've destroyed?  

Edited by Lucius Optimus

22 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You taught him to die. That's all you really needed him for. Meat-shield, rabble raiser, voter. Supporters best intrerest has always come last. If only they were ALL here to know how mislead they were. Alas...many are dead

How do you sleep at night knowing how many nations you've destroyed?  

Sir Kindle is still here, because he knows he can't be forced to surrender if he doesn't want to. Nobody can force anyone to do anything.

22 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Sir Kindle is still here, because he knows he can't be forced to surrender if he doesn't want to. Nobody can force anyone to do anything.

So nationcide and destroying all your development is acceptable when things are not currently going your way. When a few words and concessions will change the whole situation. Noted. 

Do you hear yourself talk? 

I'm glad other realms don't have your philosophy 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

17 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

So nationcide and destroying all your development is acceptable when things are not currently going your way. When a few words and concessions will change the whole situation. Noted. 

Do you hear yourself talk? 

I'm glad other realms don't have your philosophy 

Only nationcide I see is in your dreams. You're talking nonsense, never committed nationcide.

14 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Only nationcide I see is in your dreams. You're talking nonsense, never committed nationcide.

You are quoted as saying that wiping ones nation from CN is preferable to meeting a reasonable demand after getting squashed. That is what you said.

Edited by Lucius Optimus

15 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You are quoted as saying that wiping ones nation from CN is preferable to meeting a reasonable demand after getting squashed. That is what you said.

What? I said Sir Kindle knows he doesn't need to surrender. Nobody can force somebody to press delete.

Also considering the alliance Sir Kindle attacked to supposidly start all this has long since agreed to peace with them, makes little sense for you guys to be pushing terms here. Kashmir already got payback for their grievance with this war extending way past the agreed peace date between them and aNiMaLz. Also the sanctions they requested staying in place makes no sense either, this war seems to be defensive for aNiMaLz unless Kashmir is somehow involved still.

56 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

What? I said Sir Kindle knows he doesn't need to surrender. Nobody can force somebody to press delete.

Also considering the alliance Sir Kindle attacked to supposidly start all this has long since agreed to peace with them, makes little sense for you guys to be pushing terms here. Kashmir already got payback for their grievance with this war extending way past the agreed peace date between them and aNiMaLz. Also the sanctions they requested staying in place makes no sense either, this war seems to be defensive for aNiMaLz unless Kashmir is somehow involved still.

You're right no one can. So if he pushes the button it's his own damn fault. And if he doesn't surrender somebody helped him. 

Kindle is no longer associated with aNiMaLz maybe you didn't get the memo.

My war has nothing to do with Kash as I have stated many times before. I believe I made 6 points at least about the war on page 1

Even if it can be considered a defensive fight what do YOU intend to do about it besides telling them what they don't want to hear? That being we are not taking a white peace 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

On 10/10/2017 at 6:06 AM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I think this war should be wrapping up soon, not a good idea for TIE to suddenly attack. I think the sanctions should be lifted soon & aid flow normalized with Sir Kindle's clan.

Anyone who has a Senate Seat & isn't removing these sanctions meant to drive players out are complicit; since removing sanctions is anonymous (except for the person its being removed from). So anyone with a seat who don't support sanctions being used as a tool of war should use their powers in silent protest to remove them; with no repercussions.

Methrage. You've turned over a new leaf but if you advocate for the removal of sanctions from a nuclear rogue, you are part of the issue. Just like FAN removing the yellow team sanctions from them, I will get another sane alliance to do it And I will continue to pursue any nation or alliance aiding sir kindle or montezuma

20 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

You're right no one can. So if he pushes the button it's his own damn fault. And if he doesn't surrender somebody helped him. 

Kindle is no longer associated with aNiMaLz maybe you didn't get the memo.

My war has nothing to do with Kash as I have stated many times before. I believe I made 6 points at least about the war on page 1

Even if it can be considered a defensive fight what do YOU intend to do about it besides telling them what they don't want to hear? That being we are not taking a white peace 

Lmao ok idiot think about it lol

Cobra was started by ex animals who were not tough enough to roll with us they are basically just animalz lite or diet animals. Cobra rolled u. Kanabis can't beat kindle every time they fight kindle has 5 other guys he is fighting and still wins. How do u expect to beat us if u can't even beat animalz Jr lmao???:lol1:

20 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Methrage. You've turned over a new leaf but if you advocate for the removal of sanctions from a nuclear rogue, you are part of the issue. Just like FAN removing the yellow team sanctions from them, I will get another sane alliance to do it And I will continue to pursue any nation or alliance aiding sir kindle or montezuma

Hey chick poo I knew u would show up here lmao u obsessed coward lol

How is ur beat down? Can't get 7 guys to quit huh?? Ur useless and everyone can see u can't do anything. Next round is for u and ur idiots this round we give to ellen so sit back and spend most ur day thinking about us u useless coward idiot. What r u even doing here anyway shouldn't u be running around bob begging for help and sanctions vs our 7 lmao:frantic:get out of here u joke lol u had 2 months so far and have done nothing. All our fighters are fine making hits and at the same place basically as when this war started. We r a little better off actually more casualties and xp and we showed everyone ur a powerless coward who runs for help and even with help can do nothing. During the time of ur war not only r we fine but we make a alliance already better then Ellen's and mc nuggets. Lmao everything u did all ur begging and talking all for nothing:lol1::facepalm:

Don't u see nobody is scared of ur threats methrage alone could roll ur whole alliance lmao coward get lost loser lmao should I make u ur own thread like I did for ellen cry baby??

Edited by Montezuma

I was asked to post this announcement from my government and then stop posting on these threads for awhile. I will miss u all :wub:especially the cry baby morphine she has given me lots of nights of laughing :lol1:here is the message I will copy and past and put down here:::::

:::::

Greetings Farmers,

This is a sort of blanket announcement addressed to all our enemies, but mostly relevant to the collection of waste men, and cowards who make up Cobra, Nights Watch, and Lucius's dumb ass alliance. Here is the deal. Any of you at any time can achieve peace by simple taking it. White peace is extended to all of you. If you choose otherwise however we are more than happy to continue the cycle of war. We would like to clear up some confusion as well. After reviewing the endless banter between meaningless peons whos relevance depends solely on their threads revolving around the aGF we have noticed many of you are either ill informed, ignorant, or just plain stupid. In light of this we have taken it upon ourselves to educate those who so clearly and desperately need education.

Our alliance is fighting a defensive war against a coalition of bullies, farmers, and shills. At what was deemed as a moment of weakness for one of our core alliance founders (exile from aNiMaLz) he was ambushed by the hilariously pathetic Lord Hitchcock. If this wasn't enough the lying coward known as Morphine jumped into the fray. Finally, and most insignificantly Lucius and Kanabis jumped in when they thought it was safe. Besides for being bum rushed by these pigs they took it upon themselves to comb the planet begging anyone and everyone for help and/or sanctions. This sickening pathetic display sets the stage for this current conflict.

Here is how we plan to fight this war. We are vastly out numbered and out financed. But they are vastly out skilled and out classed. We will use this advantage to torture our stone aged adversaries in the following ways.

We will use peace mode from time to time to restock, rebuild, and take a breath so we can return to the battlefield fresh, and ready to fight. These periods will be short you have our word. There is no dishonor in this tactic, especially when fighting a Guerilla war against multiple enemies that will be drawn out for a long, extended period of time. Perhaps eternally some hypothesize since Lucius has made it clear he will not accept white peace, and Morphine doesn't even seem to have the ability to tie his shoes, much less make any kind of rational decision.

We are fighting a Guerilla war. We will hurt you anyway we can. If you refuse peace we will attack soft targets, and wait for bigger nations to sell down and attack us. This is to maximize our damage to your alliance by burning the noobs, and wasting bigger nations money before the war even starts by forcing them to sell down.

We will employ the philosophy of honor over pixels in the willingness to take losses just to do damage. In other words we are all happy to take two million in losses to cost you just a million. Although all the damage done to farms, noobs, and general economic disruption will make up the difference. Some say this is a crazy tactic. We are crazy.

Understand this. We will never surrender to Jack Layton's lame ass, Lucius, Morphine, or that farmer who runs Cobra. Take the white peace or the cycle will never end. We just want to be left alone and go our own way, but we will not be bullied, or pushed around. You thought you had a good shot, and two months of conflict proved you were wrong. This can go on forever, or end in five minuets the choice is yours. You took a cheap shot and you blew it. Get over it. You will never have a lower tier again. You can never fight in another war again with out having us aid your enemies. We will always be here. A never ending cycle.

So there you have it. Enough talk. Take the White peace or take the endless cycle. Either way is fine with us. White peace and we can chill and take care of other business. Endless war we get our Casualties and all the treasure tax collecting, and tech deals can't buy. Also we get to continue to show everyone how all of you combined couldn't stop the endless cycle, and our Family.

Regards,

Government of the aNiMaLz Guerilla Family

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

lying coward known as Morphine

Antisemitism should NOT be tolerated!!

I´ve never seen someone threaten alliances with PM before, if Sir Kindle wanted to confuse us, to bamboozle us with his nonsense, he has succeeded 

6 hours ago, Montezuma said:

I was asked to post this announcement from my government and then stop posting on these threads for awhile. 

Gc_267e20_6404294.jpg

Understand this. We will never surrender to Jack Layton's lame ass, Lucius, Morphine, or that farmer who runs Cobra. 

tenor.gif

Who the $%&@ said I wanted your surrender?

You're the dirty little hoe I'll be using on my farm until you break and I get a new one.

On 10/11/2017 at 4:25 PM, Montezuma said:

I was asked to post this announcement from my government and then stop posting on these threads for awhile. I will miss u all :wub:especially the cry baby morphine she has given me lots of nights of laughing :lol1:here is the message I will copy and past and put down here:::::

Greetings Farmers,

This is a sort of blanket announcement addressed to all our enemies, but mostly relevant to the collection of waste men, and cowards who make up Cobra, Nights Watch, and Lucius's dumb ass alliance. Here is the deal. Any of you at any time can achieve peace by simple taking it. White peace is extended to all of you. If you choose otherwise however we are more than happy to continue the cycle of war. We would like to clear up some confusion as well. After reviewing the endless banter between meaningless peons whos relevance depends solely on their threads revolving around the aGF we have noticed many of you are either ill informed, ignorant, or just plain stupid. In light of this we have taken it upon ourselves to educate those who so clearly and desperately need education.

Our alliance is fighting a defensive war against a coalition of bullies, farmers, and shills. At what was deemed as a moment of weakness for one of our core alliance founders (exile from aNiMaLz) he was ambushed by the hilariously pathetic Lord Hitchcock. If this wasn't enough the lying coward known as Morphine jumped into the fray. Finally, and most insignificantly Lucius and Kanabis jumped in when they thought it was safe. Besides for being bum rushed by these pigs they took it upon themselves to comb the planet begging anyone and everyone for help and/or sanctions. This sickening pathetic display sets the stage for this current conflict.

Here is how we plan to fight this war. We are vastly out numbered and out financed. But they are vastly out skilled and out classed. We will use this advantage to torture our stone aged adversaries in the following ways.

We will use peace mode from time to time to restock, rebuild, and take a breath so we can return to the battlefield fresh, and ready to fight. These periods will be short you have our word. There is no dishonor in this tactic, especially when fighting a Guerilla war against multiple enemies that will be drawn out for a long, extended period of time. Perhaps eternally some hypothesize since Lucius has made it clear he will not accept white peace, and Morphine doesn't even seem to have the ability to tie his shoes, much less make any kind of rational decision.

We are fighting a Guerilla war. We will hurt you anyway we can. If you refuse peace we will attack soft targets, and wait for bigger nations to sell down and attack us. This is to maximize our damage to your alliance by burning the noobs, and wasting bigger nations money before the war even starts by forcing them to sell down.

We will employ the philosophy of honor over pixels in the willingness to take losses just to do damage. In other words we are all happy to take two million in losses to cost you just a million. Although all the damage done to farms, noobs, and general economic disruption will make up the difference. Some say this is a crazy tactic. We are crazy.

Understand this. We will never surrender to Jack Layton's lame ass, Lucius, Morphine, or that farmer who runs Cobra. Take the white peace or the cycle will never end. We just want to be left alone and go our own way, but we will not be bullied, or pushed around. You thought you had a good shot, and two months of conflict proved you were wrong. This can go on forever, or end in five minuets the choice is yours. You took a cheap shot and you blew it. Get over it. You will never have a lower tier again. You can never fight in another war again with out having us aid your enemies. We will always be here. A never ending cycle.

So there you have it. Enough talk. Take the White peace or take the endless cycle. Either way is fine with us. White peace and we can chill and take care of other business. Endless war we get our Casualties and all the treasure tax collecting, and tech deals can't buy. Also we get to continue to show everyone how all of you combined couldn't stop the endless cycle, and our Family.

Regards,

Government of the aNiMaLz Guerilla Family

Good luck. I think both sides should take the white peace, since everyone attacking them has had their initial reason white peace long ago. (Kashmir)

I respect their stance to fight until white peace, its better for all sides. Doesn't mean they need to accept the white peace right away, but the offer will likely remain should those fighting them decide they've warred them long enough.

Peace is easy here if neither side seeks an unearned surrender.

5 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Good luck. I think both sides should take the white peace, since everyone attacking them has had their initial reason white peace long ago. (Kashmir)

I respect their stance to fight until white peace, its better for all sides. Doesn't mean they need to accept the white peace right away, but the offer will likely remain should those fighting them decide they've warred them long enough.

Peace is easy here if neither side seeks an unearned surrender.

Always have to get the last word in don't you? 

You gonna help these poor fellas out? Or are you gonna stand by? 

BTW I checked. No one in Kashmir is warring them right now. So hush

Edited by Lucius Optimus

6 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Always have to get the last word in don't you? 

You gonna help these poor fellas out? Or are you gonna stand by? 

BTW I checked. No one in Kashmir is warring them right now. So hush

Which is why your war is one of aggression, trying to take advantage of lingering sanctions from their Kashmir skirmish & piling in.

Portraying them as rogues for fighting a defensive war, after making peace with Kashmir isn't accurate. So I was helping them clear up some misconceptions, but I'm mostly just watching how the war unfolds on and off.

9 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

There you go attempting to delegitimize again 

If they decide they want to merge into Aevum & only fight approved alliance wars, I think they should be free to do so without penalty when your basis for war is so weak. I don't care how long you fight as long as it doesn't restrict my freedom. I have history with them & reason to want to give them a chance.

There is a limit to patience on how long this extended raid can continue before people eventually start losing patience. People don't need a strong reason to help someone if they reach the end of the line.

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If they decide they want to merge into Aevum & only fight approved alliance wars, I think they should be free to do so without penalty when your basis for war is so weak. I don't care how long you fight as long as it doesn't restrict my freedom. I have history with them & reason to want to give them a chance.

There is a limit to patience on how long this extended raid can continue before people eventually start losing patience. People don't need a strong reason to help someone if they reach the end of the line.

Is that a fact? 

If these "people" you speak of can't militarily assist or even aid Kindle right now maybe he should find other "people". Because people that allow you to die over an "extended raid" are definitely not your friends. 

Sir Kindle was wrong to threaten, raid, 

Insult, and irritate so many nations in his time. If "people" (like you I suspect) want to prolong war by encouraging or aiding Sir Kindle then by all means do it, and be damned to you. 

But we are determined to teach him humility. 

Thankfully(his release to Aevum)it's not really up to you. You know I have a history with Kindle to, as does Archangel, and Kanabis, and many others nameless nations over the years. That you can sit there and defend Sir Kindle of all people it's disgusting. But it's not unexpected, I'm sure you both long for old LPCN days when you ruled brown team with an iron fist; and a level of pretentiousness that has yet to be topped. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

39 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Is that a fact? 

If these "people" you speak of can't militarily assist or even aid Kindle right now maybe he should find other "people". Because people that allow you to die over an "extended raid" are definitely not your friends. 

Sir Kindle was wrong to threaten, raid, 

Insult, and irritate so many nations in his time. If "people" (like you I suspect) want to prolong war by encouraging or aiding Sir Kindle then by all means do it, and be damned to you. 

But we are determined to teach him humility. 

Thankfully(his release to Aevum)it's not really up to you. You know I have a history with Kindle to, as does Archangel, and Kanabis, and many others nameless nations over the years. That you can sit there and defend Sir Kindle of all people it's disgusting. But it's not unexpected, I'm sure you both long for old LPCN days when you ruled brown team with an iron fist; and a level of pretentiousness that has yet to be topped. 

I was under siege for much of my time after becoming Senator on Brown in defensive wars, although eventually even Alexio who was among those most concerned about me gaining a seat there eventually admitted I was actually good Senator for Brown. I didn't use tyranny to rule Brown, I just had to defend my claim to it initially. I think your alliance was among those who jumped in to attack long after we had already peaced the alliance who first declared on us to start that prolonged war of dealing with aggressor after aggressor; then your alliance got crushed badly enough it got fragmented into many factions. Try not to sprain yourself to hard again with your opportunistic timing choice to attack.

Either way I'm sure they want to get their hits in on you guys for attacking them opportunistically. However in the tiers you guys are fighting mostly, less than an aid package more than fixes any damage which can do be done & the cost of continuing the war is higher for you guys. Once the sanction charade falls apart, I'm sure more people aid them. Even if its just so they can keep watching them hit you & others stuck in the lower tier to keep fighting them round after round.

The main difference you entering will make is prevent your lower tier from getting a chance to build up until all their wars are peaced out. Mostly what they need is diplomatic assistance, which I can provide. You attacking them suddenly rather than the other way around I think makes clear who is perpetuating these continued conflicts between yourself and them.