aNiMaLs Guerilla Family recognition of war

Allegedly sir kindle made archangel1 cry. This made Ellen attack us.:lol1:we recognize the war. We will add u to our list of enemies:gun:good timing to attack too cowards right in the middle of us fighting 3 alliances which we have been fighting over 2 months:war:u have shown the world u r cowards who jump on bandwagon and kiss ass of those who wrecked u like 2 months ago lmao:lol1:

We will hit whoever we can when we can in ur alliance but remember we have 3 other wars too so u won't get special attention we have to spread our wars but I promise soon u will get more action:gun:

and this is not perma war as far as we know so if u ever want peace our terms are white peace with the condition of no owf smack talk anymore. That is the lowest we will go. Think about it we have lots of time:lol1:

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This post is moronic. For that you've locked in another month of stomping. 

I consider this an extension of the war declared by LH.(now if he could stop fighting real aNiMaLz.. )  Its not a permawar, but I'll keep fighting until I'm satisfied enough to decare victory or you surrender. Whichever comes first. But you left out some war reasons. 

1. Insulting Archangel 

2. Threats against TIE

3. Recent attacks on TIE

4. Historical grievences 

5. Years of hyjacking aNiMaLz

6. Attacks on friends 

..and on and on and on

Your funding will be found out, you will not "win". You're not wining now even if you're delusional enough to think so. 

I have the blessings of Meridian and white team. 

I'm backed by my non white [colored] allies. ;)

Argent is on our team. 

JUST.  GIVE. UP.

I apologize to the world that this announcement came to pass. 

Kindie and company have no grace

Edited by Lucius Optimus

4 hours ago, Montezuma said:

Allegedly sir kindle made archangel1 cry. This made Ellen attack us.:lol1:we recognize the war. We will add u to our list of enemies:gun:good timing to attack too cowards right in the middle of us fighting 3 alliances which we have been fighting over 2 months:war:u have shown the world u r cowards who jump on bandwagon and kiss ass of those who wrecked u like 2 months ago lmao:lol1:

We will hit whoever we can when we can in ur alliance but remember we have 3 other wars too so u won't get special attention we have to spread our wars but I promise soon u will get more action:gun:

and this is not perma war as far as we know so if u ever want peace our terms are white peace with the condition of no owf smack talk anymore. That is the lowest we will go. Think about it we have lots of time:lol1:

Wall of Text disclaimer, please don't read. This is just for the idiot quoted above:

WuSuP vATo Lokoo ChIcKy PoO, MC NuGgEt sAUce or whatever.

THiS wHaT you pOsT lIkEnOoNe ReSpEcTs you aND nO onE eVeR will beCaUSe yOuRe an idIoT. I MeAn I dIdnT eVEn ReAD YouR sTUPid wall of tXt. HoW dO yOu fEeL aBoUt tHaT? HuH, hoW dO yOu feEL tHaT NOONE ReAdS yOuR IrReLeVaNt aSs gArBaGe. 

ThE reSt of my rESpoNse Is jUsT tHe LyRiCs To a CyPrEsS hIlL sOnG. ThAtS hOw lItTlE you MeAn to mE pEnDeJo.

Who you trying to get crazy with, ése?
Don't you know I'm loco?

To da one on da flam
Boy it's tough
I just toss that ham on the fryin pan
Like spam
It's done when I come in slam
Damn, I feel like the son of sam
Don't make me wrek !@#$
Wit a automatic got me goin' like general electric
Damn
The lights are blinkin' I'm thinkin'
It's all over when go out drinkin'
OH makin' my mind slow,
that's why I don't $%&@ with the big four-oh
Bro, I got ta' maintain
Cuz a !@#$%* like me is goin; insane

[B-Real & Sen Dog:]
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Crazy insane, got no brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!

[Sen Dog:]
Do my !@#$ undercover, now it's time for the blubba
Blabber, to watch that belly get fatter
Fat boy on a diet, don't try it
I'll jack yo' ass like a looter in a riot
My !@#$'s fat, like a sumo, slamming dat ass
Leavin your face in the grass
Cause you know, I don't take a duro, lightly
Punks just jealous cause they can't outwrite me
Or kick that style, wicked, wild
Happy face !@#$%* never seen me smile
Rip that mainframe, I'll explain
A !@#$%* like me is going insane

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!

[B-Real:]
Like Louie Armstrong, played the trumpet
I'll hit that bong and break you off something
Soon I got to get my props
Cops, come and try to snatch my crops
These pigs wanna blow my house down
Head underground to the next town
They get mad when they come to raid my pad
And I'm out in the nine-deuce Cad'
Yes I'm the pirate, pilot
Of this ship if I get with the ultraviolet dream
Hide from the red light beam
Now do you believe in the unseen?
Look, but don't make you eyes strain
A !@#$%* like me is going insane

Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the membrane
Insane in the brain!

ChIckY pOo mCnUgGeT

CHiCky cHiCky cOwArD pEaCe mOdE jOcKy KinDle BaLL wAsHEr

:nuke::rolleyes:

I think this war should be wrapping up soon, not a good idea for TIE to suddenly attack. I think the sanctions should be lifted soon & aid flow normalized with Sir Kindle's clan.

Anyone who has a Senate Seat & isn't removing these sanctions meant to drive players out are complicit; since removing sanctions is anonymous (except for the person its being removed from). So anyone with a seat who don't support sanctions being used as a tool of war should use their powers in silent protest to remove them; with no repercussions.

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I think this war should be wrapping up soon, not a good idea for TIE to suddenly attack. I think the sanctions should be lifted soon & aid flow normalized with Sir Kindle's clan.

Anyone who has a Senate Seat & isn't removing these sanctions meant to drive players out are complicit; since removing sanctions is anonymous (except for the person its being removed from). So anyone with a seat who don't support sanctions being used as a tool of war should use their powers in silent protest to remove them; with no repercussions.

...is that a plea or a threat? 

Anyway, I've made my reasons clear. I see you constantly trying to parade TIE around as the only problem they have but we didn't start the fire. My justifications are all totally legitimate.  

As for the sanctions I'll maintain I only ever asked for one ,but I support the use of sanctions against rogue entities. Make no mistake; kindle and his band are rogue.

But beyond just being rogue, Kindle has a history of causing undue suffering on Bob. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury do you know that in a position of power Kindle would not hesitate to destroy his enemies with eternal war and sanctions? Do you know that in his own mind he has never ever lost a war? For years kindle has had the privilege of getting away with white peace and has never been tought humility. 

It's high time he was made to surrender; as people before have been made to surrender for much more minor infractions. It's time for him to swallow the pride, lay down his arms and surrender to the forces arrayed against him, preferably puplicly. 

As for the others (not including monty) I'll support their release from this engagement whenever they give up Kindles AA and promise not to aid him.

Edited by Lucius Optimus

3 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Anyway, I've made my reasons clear. I see you constantly trying to parade TIE around as the only problem they have but we didn't start the fire. My justifications are all totally legitimate.  

As for the sanctions I'll maintain I only ever asked for one ,but I support the use of sanctions against rogue entities. Make no mistake; kindle and his band are rogue.

But beyond just being rogue, Kindle has a history of causing undue suffering on Bob. Ladies and gentlemen of the jury do you know that in a position of power Kindle would not hesitate to destroy his enemies with eternal war and sanctions? Do you know that in his own mind he has never ever lost a war? For years kindle has had the privilege of getting away with white peace and has never been tought humility. 

It's high time he was made to surrender; as people before have been made to surrender for much more minor infractions. It's time for him to swallow the pride, lay down his arms and surrender to the forces arrayed against him, preferably puplicly. 

As for the others (not including monty) I'll support their release from this engagement whenever they give up Kindles AA and promise not to aid him.

If they're offering white peace, then I don't think they are rogues. This is a skirmish.

If you want a surrender, it should be earned without the help of sanctions.

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

If they're offering white peace, then I don't think they are rogues. This is a skirmish.

If you want a surrender, it should be earned without the help of sanctions.

That's like saying if a convicted murderer is remorseful then he must not have killed anyone! 

Are you prepared to sign a treaty with them giving them international recognition making them not rogues?

Saying this is a skirmish

Implies a larger war on the horizon, pray tell what is it? 

That is your prerogative. I'm more interested in getting this over with decisively and quickly. I only asked for one sanction I got three, a testament as to how  disliked these people really are. 

We are dealing with a few nations with BILLIONS in the bank, we'll do what is nessesary. (Not to mention secret aid) All kindle has to do is surrender. Why is that so hard?? 

You're a hell of a person to be arguing these points with former leader of LPCN. I'd think we had been through all this before. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

28 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Saying this is a skirmish

Implies a larger war on the horizon, pray tell what is it?

I meant a minor conflict, which will pass and does't justify drastic measures. Such as sanctioning anyone out of the game.

I think both sides should just walk away, white peace with all grudges laid to rest. Although if you want to force a surrender, you shouldn't need every color to restrict who their members can trade with in order to do so. I think it shows weakness to rely on sanctions to try beating someone. I wouldn't expect anyone to surrender to someone relying on the use of sanctions to claim victory.

Just pointing out your side resorting to such measures makes people want to help the other side more, out of not liking to have their freedom restricted. Also usually you can judge the stability of a color by a large extent by how selective and resistant they are to letting others use their Senate for war purposes. None of the color have impressed so far in proving not to bow to sanction requests, although now its clear they are offering white peace & have endured a long war against 3+ alliances.

Now is where Senators of color spheres who don't think he should be sanctioned everywhere & want to help you force a surrender using their Senate Seat can differentiate themselves; along with their team attitude towards sanctions & reputation. I crossed white, black, yellow & pink off as potential long term team colors when each had any Senators who would place a sanction for Gh0s7 or FTW. Black would have been my top choice had I not been sanctioned, it was also my color from when I founded my first nation in 2007 until after the BiPolar War when GOONS managed to get me sanctioned there.

Sanctions are annoying and retarded.

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Just pointing out your side resorting to such measures makes people want to help the other side more, out of not liking to have their freedom restricted. 

Who are you to talk about freedom? LPC was a dictatorship under you.

And since TIE became involved I haven't seen many people scurrying to help Kindle and his flunkies. Unless of course, you are referring to yourself with this statement.

4 hours ago, Lucius Optimus said:

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

ur a LIAR u did start the fire nothing u do is legit. u jumped on a bandwagon because kindle made ur friend cry lmao:smug:we r not rouges we started an alliance and since we left animalz everyone attacked us when they saw we were alone lol like cowards:facepalm: Hitchcock made a war then morphine attacked and then kanabis. for no reason. those wars have nothing to do with Lucius he attacked because he hated us from a long time ago he admits it here!!

u bring up past problems from years ago like a little baby all those problems were resolved long ago u keep them alive idiot now u pay. u don't want to take our white peace that's ok we will fight u:war:they said in the chatbox last night that when they get out of peace they r reserving the next round purely for TIE so be ready lmao :gun:

lets get somethings clear we r not rouges all our wars r defensive wars. we r willing to make white peace but our enemies will not so we will fight forever or until they take the peace (except mc nugget who made it clear he wants perma war so we fight forever lmao):war::war::war:

animalz guerilla family is just some bros being dudesB-) chillin if u refuse peace that's on u we wont surrender to u so that's that. white peace leave us alone no more talking bad here or nothing ur choice.

1 minute ago, Archangel1 said:

And since TIE became involved I haven't seen many people scurrying to help Kindle and his flunkies. Unless of course, you are referring to yourself with this statement.

plenty of people support us and offer aid and other help they just don't waste so much time here :lol1:

5 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

don't u know how stupid our enemies looking running around constantly looking for more help:lol1::facepalm::frantic:all they do including u is beg for help and sanctions and everything ur stupid alliance wouldn't even be fighting us if we were not already fighting 3 other alliances and sanctioned all over lmao!!

real fighters alliances and people see that laugh at all u:smug:we r making a joke out of u and u don't even see roflmao

Edited by Montezuma

7 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

No, I was consistent. Never used a sanction to try gaining an edge in war, no matter how much the odds were stacked against us. Fought every rogue alliance who attacked us without using my Senate to try gaining an advantage in war, even though an attempt was made to sanction me off Brown before I got the seat.

6 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

No, I was consistent. Never used a sanction to try gaining an edge in war, no matter how much the odds were stacked against us. Fought every rogue alliance who attacked us without using my Senate to try gaining an advantage in war, even though an attempt was made to sanction me off Brown before I got the seat.

u see how they lie??:lol1: not only did u never sanction anyone like a baby but u were cool with lpcn alliances running themselves however and u let freedom ring!!they call it dictatorship lmao it was exact opposite...they lie about everything:facepalm:

6 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You do realise Kindle was a senator on Brown and started sanctioning players he was at war with before he himself was sanctioned. He isn´t even sanctioned on brown which is the team he is on so he has a full trade circle, so he has full ability to buy nukes and war. He is only sanctioned on other colours where he was begging for and receiving secret aid. No point starting a sanction war and then moaning about it later!