Escaped mental patient

Planet Bob's Institute for the Incurably Insane has recently issued a warning to the citizens of this cyberverse. 

It seems that a patient has escaped and is going around spamming people's inboxes.

He's not dangerous, but he is slightly annoying.

tumblr_nq4kamvdsg1td9mxco4_500.gif

According to a reputable source; he wears pink pajamas and listens to boy bands.

COBRA declares a state of war with the entity known as aNiMaLz Guerilla Family, led by Sir Kindle for the following reasons:

-Kindle's attack on Kashmir in August (to which I couldn't properly respond because I was otherwise engaged).

-Pissing off Morphine.

-Being a general nuisance to everyone here.

Note: the original aNiMaLz AA remains a treaty partner and we congratulate them on finally taking out the trash.

I urge Montezuma to be reasonable and stop following a crazy person but I have a feeling this isn't going to happen.

Sir Kindle, Montezuma and awbody. Is it better to be loved or feared. How is fear threats and intimidation working for you, Seems to me you have made a lot of haters.

Some may have offered you the hand of friendship, Why not try love for a while?  It does mean taking it on the chin now and then. Are you all big enough to do that??

Edited by St Mungo

23 hours ago, St Mungo said:

Sir Kindle, Montezuma and awbody. Is it better to be loved or feared. How is fear threats and intimidation working for you, Seems to me you have made a lot of haters.

Some may have offered you the hand of friendship, Why not try love for a while?  It does mean taking it on the chin now and then. Are you all big enough to do that??

You came back and that too just in time.

On ‎9‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 2:55 AM, General Kanabis said:

Planet Bob's Institute for the Incurably Insane has recently issued a warning to the citizens of this cyberverse. 

It seems that a patient has escaped and is going around spamming people's inboxes.

He's not dangerous, but he is slightly annoying.

tumblr_nq4kamvdsg1td9mxco4_500.gif

According to a reputable source; he wears pink pajamas and listens to boy bands.

COBRA declares a state of war with the entity known as aNiMaLz Guerilla Family, led by Sir Kindle for the following reasons:

-Kindle's attack on Kashmir in August (to which I couldn't properly respond because I was otherwise engaged).

-Pissing off Morphine.

-Being a general nuisance to everyone here.

Note: the original aNiMaLz AA remains a treaty partner and we congratulate them on finally taking out the trash.

I urge Montezuma to be reasonable and stop following a crazy person but I have a feeling this isn't going to happen.

:lol1: those messages r too funny!!

I'm happy he pissed off morphine I hate morphine I like jack Layton :war:even jack knows morphine is a coward and a traitor and has told us all about him roflmao and non of its good

kindles attack on Kashmir was resolved after u declare war so seems weird u would declare my answer to u about leaving the guerilla familia is - http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=601978&Extended=1

I give u a chance to make peace since now u know morphine is a traitor and we r right for fighting him even ask Layton u were tricked we r friends kanabis just make peace with my alliance so we can wrek morphine:wub: message Layton or kindle for peace and lets make a treaty or something

Edited by Montezuma

6 hours ago, Montezuma said:

:lol1: those messages r too funny!!

I'm happy he pissed off morphine I hate morphine I like jack Layton :war:even jack knows morphine is a coward and a traitor and has told us all about him roflmao and non of its good

kindles attack on Kashmir was resolved after u declare war so seems weird u would declare my answer to u about leaving the guerilla familia is - http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=601978&Extended=1

I give u a chance to make peace since now u know morphine is a traitor and we r right for fighting him even ask Layton u were tricked we r friends kanabis just make peace with my alliance so we can wrek morphine:wub: message Layton or kindle for peace and lets make a treaty or something

Oh please. You still begging for peace boy?

RIP

:. Spy Operation Results
You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of New American Kingdom. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to gather the following information about the nation:

Last Tax Collection: 9/15/2017 12:12:25 AM
Last Bill Payment: 9/20/2017 12:25:09 AM
Desired Religion: Judaism
Desired Government: Transitional
Threat Level: Low 
Tax Rate: 26%
Number of Spies: 5
Last Nuke Purchase: 9/14/2017 1:05:04 AM
Last Wonder Purchase: 8/24/2017
Total Money: $7,588
Technology: 14.31 Levels
Trade Partners: Republic of Chaos, mortania, MinkleBurg, Lzarja, loganation
Secret Aid Sent To: None
Military XP Ratings: Army XP: 1597, Navy XP: 139, Air Force XP: 5149, Intelligence XP: 95
Assigned Generals: None
Total Aircraft: 0
Aircraft Fighter Strength: 0
Aircraft Bomber Strength: 0
Navy Purchases Today: 0
Navy Vessels:

• Corvettes: 0
  • Landing Ships: 0
  • Battleships: 0
  • Cruisers: 0
  • Frigates: 0
  • Destroyers: 0
  • Submarines: 0
  • Aircraft Carriers: 0

Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

result_one.jpg