The Fellowship of the Wolves

King Hassan

Fellowship of The Wolves (FTW for short) was founded 2-3 years ago in the months leading up to Doom War. So FTW is youngish but not new. In a sense we a very old as we were founded by a merger between Wolfpack and the Fellowship of Elite Allied Republics (FEAR). Hence the name - Fellowship of The Wolves. 

FTW's Current Treaties:

MDoAP - ODN

ODoAP - IRON, DBDC, AW, ISX, The Freehold, TIE, CoTM

FTW Government:

Alpha - Canik
Beta - The Dark Lord Sauron
Wolf Commander - Wired

Elders - Turetel, Wolfprince, Pjk11

FTW is the largest alliance on White Team and one of the faster-growing alliances in CN. Join us and we'll feast together. FTW is hungry like the wolf! 

17 hours ago, Maegor said:

Size doesn't matter.

michael-scott-the-office-thats-what-she-
I couldn't resist.

I have been a part of Cybernations for about 10 and a half years now.  All but a few months from when I first started were with the same great group of people.  The family keeps growing larger, but the values and beliefs remain the same.  In my opinion we have found the right balance of independence of each nation and needs of the alliance.  I foresee my AA bearing FTW's name until CN's servers power down.

On ‎9‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 6:09 PM, Maegor said:

Size doesn't matter.

(AKA friendly bump :P.)

lol I wondered if Freehold would see that and what you'd say. :P (For anyone who might be new and reading this - The Freehold is the 2nd largest white team alliance. And our ally!)

To insult another ally - FTW is also the largest wolf-themed alliance. :D Hi Alpha Wolves! <3

It's true though, size isn't everything. And after you've joined us and given FTW a try, if you don't like it, I highly recommend joining our allies. Big or small. They're all great. :)

7 hours ago, Canik said:

To insult another ally - FTW is also the largest wolf-themed alliance. :D Hi Alpha Wolves! <3

Better check your stats again man, we are the largest Wolf themed alliance, and the most active :D

But ill give you age and strength, we are still young and growing over here!

Wolves of CN are the best White or Black.

Al Bundy

11 hours ago, Canik said:

lol I wondered if Freehold would see that and what you'd say. :P (For anyone who might be new and reading this - The Freehold is the 2nd largest white team alliance. And our ally!)

It's true though, size isn't everything. And after you've joined us and given FTW a try, if you don't like it, I highly recommend joining our allies. Big or small. They're all great. :)

I'd hate to disappoint, gotta stay predictable with my comments. :P

We're very glad to be allies with you all, and we'd recommend anyone who doesn't love us (impossible, I know) to give FTW a shot.  FTW = For the Win.

• 2 weeks later...

FTW may indeed be a fairly new alliance but we are also proud of our heritage: the glorious history of FEAR and Wolfpack. Today, the Fellowship of the Wolves  remembers!

ftwremebers2.png

Join The Fellowship today to take part in building an even more glorious future among the Wolves and alongside our allies! 

Edited by King Hassan

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...