Roman Empire & NLoN

Roman Empire breaks the Gentlemen's Accord: Article IV "An alliance that is exiting an alliance-wide war will be granted a 7-day amnesty from all aggressive wars against them"

I messaged Ningkeptune and told him it was a well fought war and one round is over and is enough (i think that is fair). There was no reason to go a second round of attacks. Look everyone, trash talking is trash talking.. Roman Empire claims a war because we "are not being more vocal"  ... is this a legitimate claim? We fought the war, now Roman Empire attacks again and now ask for a "vocal" surrender. We will not surrender, but on the same note, Roman Empire has attacked us with 2 blind attacks. NLoN does ask that alliances reviews this and that Roman Empire is dealt with accordingly.

Is this not what Roman Empire wants, us to be more vocal?? Well, I'm here discussing this....

57 minutes ago, bigwilly said:

Roman Empire breaks the Gentlemen's Accord: Article IV "An alliance that is exiting an alliance-wide war will be granted a 7-day amnesty from all aggressive wars against them"

I messaged Ningkeptune and told him it was a well fought war and one round is over and is enough (i think that is fair). There was no reason to go a second round of attacks. Look everyone, trash talking is trash talking.. Roman Empire claims a war because we "are not being more vocal"  ... is this a legitimate claim? We fought the war, now Roman Empire attacks again and now ask for a "vocal" surrender. We will not surrender, but on the same note, Roman Empire has attacked us with 2 blind attacks. NLoN does ask that alliances reviews this and that Roman Empire is dealt with accordingly.

Is this not what Roman Empire wants, us to be more vocal?? Well, I'm here discussing this....

The Gentleman's Accord you cite is for when a war is over. Its not. You'll get your seven days when it is.

Much like some posters and some of your members disagreed with my trying the state it was a No Blockade war, telling me I can't dictate the terms etc. Well, you can't tell me when the wars over. NLoN has been claiming they've won etc etc well we disagree. To prove that we're fighting on. I never agreed that this war was over. It was discussed, but not agreed. Do even try an spin it - that way.

Edited by KingNeptune

1 hour ago, bigwilly said:

bigwilly, I think you need to read those terms and use a dictionary man. Amnesty period is a period of time where someone does nothing and swears just that. It's usually after a war has finished or a round. To be frank, the reason they are fighting you is petty. However, it was your alliance that agreed to them. By not being more vocal before, they reserve the right to wage however long a war they choose. It may be a petty reason but you did violate those terms. Next time, if you don't understand a term don't agree to them. I'll put this as clearly as possible. If you don't want a war, it's a little too late, and demanding the charging party surrender, when you violated the terms of the agreement, is not the way to get peace. 

No offense toward KingNeptune of course. You, sir, have every right to attack. He accepted those terms.

Just so I can understand, after a war expires, it's okay to keep attacking?

I'm just trying to figure this all out guys... I'm not trying being sarcastic, I'm just trying to understand these "rules" .

Edited by bigwilly

4 minutes ago, bigwilly said:

Just so I can understand, after a war expires, it's okay to keep attacking?

I'm just trying to figure this all out guys... I'm not trying being sarcastic, I'm just trying to understand these "rules" .

Dont act clueless here, 4 rounds ago NLoN and AW went multiple rounds... this isn't a new thing and it's a 100 million dollar round 

If they agree to peace that amnesty period comes into play starting once the peace is accepted or a time both of you agree on and lasts for seven days. Barring any major arguments or violations of that treaty, after seven days peace continues. If not, after seven days they can attack again if you've violated any of the terms while in the amnesty period. Gotta love legal sh!t right?

31 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Dont act clueless here, 4 rounds ago NLoN and AW went multiple rounds... this isn't a new thing and it's a 100 million dollar round 

latest?cb=20160602022650

49 minutes ago, bigwilly said:

Alight. Mitten and Ningkeptune, can we have peace?

Sure thing. Peace as of update 9/9/17. No further declares.

8 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

We ask RE to - oh wait we are not the CNTE police, we'll butt out and let NLoN and RE sort out their differences. Carry on.

Fixed your quote HG. ;)

Just now, KingNeptune said:

Sure thing. Peace as of update 9/9/17. No further declares.

Fixed your quote HG. ;)

Thank you and we don't want to be the police but sometimes someone has to stand up for what's right. In fact when we were in the same position as NLoN, people like King James and Rexius done the same for us. 

2 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Thank you and we don't want to be the police but sometimes someone has to stand up for what's right. In fact when we were in the same position as NLoN, people like King James and Rexius done the same for us. 

Get off your moral high horse, no one's buying your sobby PR attempt.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Get off your moral high horse, no one's buying your sobby PR attempt.

This is TE, there is no need to strengthen public relations as there are no treaties. If I was then I'd have said nothing as I'm sure this only weakens the friendly bond D1 and RE had for many rounds. I hold nothing against you or RE in fact I enjoy our interactions but friend or foe, I cannot stand idle over a defending alliance requesting peace after one round and being denied. 

1 hour ago, bigwilly said:

Thank you Roman Empire. I have instructed NLoN to not declare any further wars. Now , does this mean after the peace is made, we have 7-days of immunity?

Yes, of which that 7 days begins as of 09-09, meaning alliances should not declare war until 09-16 at the earliest.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock