Our time to shine

Rofl, lets roll. Oh my shall we squeal about a 100k NS down declare OMG!! 25k ANS to almost 20k

Haha, lets do it big boy.

More noobs talking about flag runners huh? Jealousy is a !@#$%* I know.

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 5,129 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 1,985 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 31.863 miles of your land, stole 1.448 technology, and destroyed 14.483 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $114,228.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory.

You lost 8,144 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 3,869 soldiers and 612 tanks. Their forces razed 32.201 miles of your land, stole 1.507 technology, and destroyed 15.073 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $154,626.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

You lost 4,899 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 2,127 soldiers and 153 tanks. Their forces razed 31.261 miles of your land, stole 1.509 technology, and destroyed 15.088 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $121,702.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

You lost 13,112 soldiers and 878 tanks. You killed 6,299 soldiers and 1,565 tanks. Their forces razed 29.157 miles of your land, stole 1.451 technology, and destroyed 14.511 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $260,972.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

You lost 3,438 soldiers and 132 tanks. You killed 3,465 soldiers and 93 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $125,056.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

You lost 3,999 soldiers and 815 tanks. You killed 4,982 soldiers and 1,831 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $250,262.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

You lost 2,085 soldiers and 711 tanks. You killed 2,739 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, stole 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $145,198.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

Someone is upset :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Yabland said:

UN acknowledges hostilities and that D1 has broken the long standing gentleman's agreement to not engage in blockades or dirty spy ops.

Show me where I agreed to this long standing agreement?

I think that it is worth noting the in-round background of this war:

Both UN and D1 had similar membership numbers for the last 22 days. Both had the same overall resources at the start. Since neither went to war, any difference in NS is demonstrably a difference in building and development priorities. Looking at UN's membership, many had tried to rush the SDC. Many built 4 econ wonders in a row, and then bought an SDI. A few even bought 5 econ wonders in a row. We caught several UN members at defcon 5 with only soldiers: 0 Air, 0 Navy. Why so many decided not to use any of their $150,000,000+ warchests to invest in a little protection is beyond me. UN simply went for an econ build, banking on the possibility that one one would attack them and let them "boom" in peace, and neglected to militarize--even to defensive level. That fact was going to catch up to UN sooner or later, and someone was going to experience and advantage. That someone happened to be D1. 

Yabland:

The "gentlemen's agreement" (not the recent treaty) has been a conundrum to myself as well. I'm sorry about any spy ops that you consider dirty. We're trying to avoid those; please post logs and we'll send reminders to our membership. Personally, I never do blockades, but I'm not sure what D1 official stance for this war is yet. In hindsight, the fact that so many UN members sat around for 22 days and bought 0 navy was a tactical failure on their part.

Stevie:

Ouch! Maybe I spoke too soon about tactical advantage. Those logs make me cringe. No ground XP for us, I guess.

Edited by Horatio Longworth
Based on my writing mistakes, I need to go back to 1st grade.

Horatio, in every single war UN and D1 have fought up until this one there had been a gentleman's agreement not to use blockades or dirty spy ops.  I spoke to your leadership this morning and was told that since they didn't specify prohibition on those attacks in the DoW, they were on the table. Since then, we've agreed to not use dirty spy ops, but prohibition on blockades could not be agreed upon.

49 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The problem is that D1 and The Rebellion had the same number of members last round. Yet D1 cried like little !@#$%*es when TR had the NS advantage.

D1 is not crying, there were no other targets left but UN but if you're saying the UN have the right to cry then I support that. They accuse D1 of breaching the accords but they use their own interpretation to do so  which we disagree with. The accords was not designed so you could use it to your advantage and hide below statistical thresholds by suppressing navy building.

The facts are both D1 and UN are the last of the major alliances to war.

We have the same amount of members.

We started with the same amount of cash.

They have a lot more cash than us in their banks which they could easily use to inflate their stats. In fact I am yet to see a member with anything lower than 100 million.

We're 22 days in Mittens, did you want us to wait longer so we'd have to hit either IRON or WotN allowing the UN to continue building?

Edited by HiredGun

Most of us had more navy than Hired Gun. Those who were active and followed have been buying navies. Noone hasnt been bothered to build navy I wouldnt think.There do seem to be some slightly inactive. And some may not have bought tech and Air, but most Had, again who were active and followed. So I dont know what the hell you are on about.

You are the one who built 5 econ wonders, and went for a day 20 collect. Yes we built 4 econ, then War, as was the plan.

Fair enough we have the same numbers and all started with the same resources, (blatant hypocrisy as cited exactly the same scenario last round when you creid to hell and high water and even got foreign assistance in your war with tR) Its not that bad of a down declare though, we have seen far worse from your lot.

150 m warchests? haha, some arent quite there. We also had a very bad environment to deal with haha. And 100m is big? that should be the standard about now. 100m is standard warchest size i would assume. I highly doubt we have a lot more cash in our banks, but you will not tire with that as an excuse.

15 hours ago, Horatio Longworth said:

I think that it is worth noting the in-round background of this war:

Both UN and D1 had similar membership numbers for the last 22 days. Both had the same overall resources at the start. Since neither went to war, any difference in NS is demonstrably a difference in building and development priorities. Looking at UN's membership, many had tried to rush the SDC. Many built 4 econ wonders in a row, and then bought an SDI. A few even bought 5 econ wonders in a rowWe caught several UN members at defcon 5 with only soldiers: 0 Air, 0 Navy. Why so many decided not to use any of their $150,000,000+ warchests to invest in a little protection is beyond me. UN simply went for an econ build, banking on the possibility that one one would attack them and let them "boom" in peace, and neglected to militarize--even to defensive level. That fact was going to catch up to UN sooner or later, and someone was going to experience and advantage. That someone happened to be D1. 

"Rushing" the SDC takes 3 wonders. By day 10 you can have this. Are you saying this is something bad? 4 wonders? Yes, most of you have too. Problem?

5 econ wonders? Absolutely false, unless you are talking about your leader. Who has indeed built 5 shiny Econ Wonders

I only saw maybe 2 inactive nations who hadnt bought navy yet. Some hadnt teched up and bought air as they were told you are right.

Only a handfull had 150, and we all defended ourselves.

I dont know what you mean by going for an econ build? when collecting with 4 wonders it makes sense to have them boosting your nation does it not? No we didnt expect to "boom in peace" lol and we did not fail to militarize for the most part. U put maybe 2 nations into anarchy over update blitz?

Lets see how you can make your advantage work out.

8 hours ago, StevieG said:

Most of us had more navy than Hired Gun. Those who were active and followed have been buying navies. Noone hasnt been bothered to build navy I wouldnt think.There do seem to be some slightly inactive. And some may not have bought tech and Air, but most Had, again who were active and followed. So I dont know what the hell you are on about.

You are the one who built 5 econ wonders, and went for a day 20 collect. Yes we built 4 econ, then War, as was the plan.

Fair enough we have the same numbers and all started with the same resources, (blatant hypocrisy as cited exactly the same scenario last round when you creid to hell and high water and even got foreign assistance in your war with tR) Its not that bad of a down declare though, we have seen far worse from your lot.

150 m warchests? haha, some arent quite there. We also had a very bad environment to deal with haha. And 100m is big? that should be the standard about now. 100m is standard warchest size i would assume. I highly doubt we have a lot more cash in our banks, but you will not tire with that as an excuse.

My main issue with the D1-tR war was that they skipped ranked 2 to hit rank 3 which was D1 plus Eurasia. In this war we are not skipping UN who're the next eligible target in our range. We know how to suppress stats but we're not trying to avoid anyone and we never suppress stats or build late.

The facts are, 12 of my members built on day 6, all of yours built on day 14/15.  We were ready for war on day 10 and scouting for a target,  using myself as an example to justify your entire alliances actions is desperate. Anyway no amount of complaining is going to change anything now, all there is left to do is war, and it appears there is not going to be that much damage given the amount of MP's on both sides, at least we can all get our XP.

Edited by HiredGun