Okay President Horton,

I think it's time you have a big slice of that humble pie... yum.... delicious! (Gimme another helping!) We get no satisfaction out of curb-stomping you (again)... and you asked for it!

We will be waiting for your surrender, promptly. 

edit: it doesn't have to be like this, ya know; just bow to the mighty Roman Empire, and be on your way (like every other round). Your death will not be celebrated, just pitty'd a fool.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 hours ago, President Horton said:

We have been down this path with you and Nin-ka-poop before.  Your behavior never changes.  Enough being "vocal" with you.  

There is a huge difference between being 'vocal', which we wanted; and being 'wreckless', which you're doing.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

There is a huge difference between being 'vocal', which we wanted; and being 'wreckless', which you're doing.

How are we being reckless at all? We fought the war and it was well fought. And have we not been talking on this thread??? Trash talking is part of the game. Both sides are doing it!

Now this second attack is a cheap shot from you guys and in violation of the Accord.

1 hour ago, bigwilly said:

How are we being reckless at all? We fought the war and it was well fought. And have we not been talking on this thread??? Trash talking is part of the game. Both sides are doing it!

Now this second attack is a cheap shot from you guys and in violation of the Accord.

It is not a cheap shot, we never agreed to end the war, we were close but there was never an agreement.

If you want peace you better ask for it and not start saying you've won and other stupid !@#$ when you haven't. If you'd beaten us, then clearly we wouldn't be capable of fighting on would we. Ask for peace nicely here or by pm without the wild clams and !@#$ talk and we'll grant it. Till then we fight on. Simple's.

Edited by KingNeptune

Y'all asked for our surrender, we refused, war went on.  Not very nefarious!  

Congrats on a war well fought and better luck next time!  Idk about you guys but I had a fun time, and isn't that really what war's all about?

yep it was fun, and they even hopped on discord.

I have no issues with NLoN, and I am glad they are coming out of their shell.

My advice moving forward, is to post in a reserved manner. Nobody likes a troll.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock