Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

11 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

It's literally MI6 but if the other members were too stupid to even act like it wasn't a cult dedicated to Chim

2 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

True. What you really need is to get off the stoop.

Are you just babbling to yourself?

EDIT: NVMD, I have Junka blocked. 

Edited by Fox Fire

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

Try paying attention. You're not exactly bright enough to catch on without focusing. I think you know that.

^Ahem^

Can't help I don't get notifications for Junka. I'd unblock him, but I can't. 

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Attacking ISX is the wrong way to get me to stop posting, especially when my posts apparently have WMD qualities that causes fits of simultaneous rage and impotence in our enemies.

If your posts were capable of causing impotence in anyone but yourself you wouldn't be perpetually bankrupt.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Attacking ISX is the wrong way to get me to stop posting, especially when my posts apparently have WMD qualities that causes fits of simultaneous rage and impotence in our enemies.

Have you ever considered that maybe we like Galarian and we are well aware that your posts are hurting your alliance?... his alliance?

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

14 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

As probably your oldest, true friend, let me just say... ignore these barbarians! You're doing great with your posting and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. That MaineGOP guy is a terrorist Junka... listen to me... a terrorist! He deals in death and destruction! Death Junka, can you imagine? There's not a drop of civilization in him. Fight these barbarians Junka! Squash them with your mighty army! Squash them like bugs!

I'm here for you bro. You can do this!

26 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

Are you just babbling to yourself?

EDIT: NVMD, I have Junka blocked. 

Well that explains why you're against all of this. 

You don't see his posts about himself in every thread, constantly. 

Edited by CrinkledStraw

2 minutes ago, Banned said:

People always say that when they're losing.

Nobody said we are winning. The question is whether we can inflict a phyrric victory on our CBless aggressors, and decimate mid and lower tiers.

How many months will you pursue this fantasy of yours, that you can subjugate the free men of the Imperium? We do not kneel to tyrants.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Nobody said we are winning. The question is whether we can inflict a phyrric victory on our CBless aggressors, and decimate mid and lower tiers.

How many months will you pursue this fantasy of yours, that you can subjugate the free men of the Imperium? We do not kneel to tyrants.

That's it Junka! Punch him in the face! He's not laughing anymore is he? You wiped the smile of his face alright.

Never stop posting Junka... promise me... never stop bro!

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I was talking about your popularity contest with Hitchcock. 

As for how long, u promised a year did you not?  So I guess we can go for that.  U can call this a CBless thing, but you are the CB.  Not having a DoW does not require that one not have a CB.

Edited by Banned

8 minutes ago, CrinkledStraw said:

Well that explains why you're against all of this. 

You don't see his posts about himself in every thread, constantly. 

I read them when I think they might be relevant. But mostly, I just avoid the IC sections. Pretty sure the vast majority of my posts are in the BR. e isn't particularly better there either. 

But unlike the rest of you, I try not to let him trigger me. 

Edited by Fox Fire

38 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

We don't need random nobodies with a chip on their shoulder "arguing for our salvation" or giving us "advice."

i had no chip, i have time and time again tried to help you, time and time again you fracking pissed me off. We had history 10 years ago, when I came back i ignored it, chilled with you, talked to you until you proved you hadn't changed in 10 years... you need someone to give you advice. Old alliance mates from 10 years ago, current allies, enemies, current alliance mates... who will you listen to, you ignore them all...

13 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

As probably your oldest, true friend, let me just say... ignore these barbarians! You're doing great with your posting and don't let anybody tell you otherwise. That MaineGOP guy is a terrorist Junka... listen to me... a terrorist! He deals in death and destruction! Death Junka, can you imagine? There's not a drop of civilization in him. Fight these barbarians Junka! Squash them with your mighty army! Squash them like bugs!

I'm here for you bro. You can do this!

excuse me, i'm a degenerate, terrorist, barbarian, rogue.... don't insult me

Just now, MaineGOP said:

excuse me, i'm a degenerate, terrorist, barbarian, rogue.... don't insult me

He's laughing at you now Junka. Are you going to stand there and take that? What we need now Junka is another one of your essays,  just to remind people who they're talking to and why you're known Planet wide as the Emperor who cares.

18 minutes ago, Banned said:

I was talking about your popularity contest with Hitchcock. 

As for how long, u promised a year did you not?  So I guess we can go for that.  U can call this a CBless thing, but you are the CB.  Not having a DoW does not require that one not have a CB.

indian-school-for-savages-cartoon.jpg

School is in session for the barbarians.

Casus Belli essentially means "Just War" in Latin. It has a defensive and legal basis, it's not a phrase that can mean anything you want.

Preempting an aggressive war? Valid

Crushing raiders? Valid

Leaked screenshots of a plot? Valid

Attacking someone you don't like? Not Valid

Edited by Immortan Junka

2 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

wait, you've defended junka over and over and yet you have him blocked?

Yes. I don't think any of you get it yet. IDC about Junka on a personal level. His rhetoric can irritate me as much as it does you. I would have unblocked him and Hime by now, but last I tried, the forums wouldn't let me unblock anyone. 

My motivation for somewhat defending Junka basically comes down to my own integrity and recognition of an unhealthy trend of hypocritical stupidity. I don't support Junka so much as I oppose his enemies, so to speak. 

Just now, Fox Fire said:

Yes. I don't think any of you get it yet. IDC about Junka on a personal level. His rhetoric can irritate me as much as it does you. I would have unblocked him and Hime by now, but last I tried, the forums wouldn't let me unblock anyone. 

My motivation for somewhat defending Junka basically comes down to my own integrity and recognition of an unhealthy trend of hypocritical stupidity. I don't support Junka so much as I oppose his enemies, so to speak. 

While i like you personally your in game actions are odd to me. you defend junka who has IC pissed of allies, neutrals and enemies, yet you have no problem with your alliance rolling TTK for no reason..... I'm sorry that just doesn't work for me..

Just now, MaineGOP said:

While i like you personally your in game actions are odd to me. you defend junka who has IC pissed of allies, neutrals and enemies, yet you have no problem with your alliance rolling TTK for no reason..... I'm sorry that just doesn't work for me..

Who said I had no problem with rolling TTK? I could go into much greater detail about that and this, but that is between me and my government. Not the for the OWF. 

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

School is in session for the barbarians.

They're coming in thick and fast now Junka, one has BLOCKED you! Can you imagine? She probably hasn't read anything you've written about producerism... she missed it all! I know you're not going to stand by and accept that. Punch her like you did the other guy, you soon saw him off. They fear you Junka, they're waking up to your power.