Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

20 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Why is Last Call be hitting them? weren't they the last alliance who legitimately defended them?

What would Caliph think about this?

We are hitting them in support of our allies in SLAP. SNX and Last Call have never held a treaty or a paperless relationship, and neither of us have ever declared a war in defense of the other. We did wind up kindof on the same side in one war. It was uncomfortable.

As for what Caliph thinks, he left. I think he's gone from this world; when he left Last Call, he joined Non Grata, so you know... Probably he would completely approve of our current action. B-)

Edited by Haflinger
whoops

An ultimatum? I don't think you're in much of a position to be levying demands on anyone, Junka. Nor do I think the circumstances here warrant labeling any parties involved in this or in your prior engagement 'rogues'. Doing so implies, after all, in both this as well as in otherworldly realms that said hostilities are neither authorized nor supported by said parties' governments.

We've been down this road though before so I'm not certain much more needs to be said.

If nothing else I can appreciate that you appear willing to do what's in the best interests of your membership by stepping down (even if the manner in which you're doing it is as reckless as the sum of the events that predates it). I almost feel bad getting my kicks in but alas we're here in support of our allies in LC and our friends in SLAP.

On 8/23/2017 at 9:41 PM, Banned said:

Fake resignation is fake

19 hours ago, Thrash said:

Fake resignation is fake. No mention of terrorists.

14 hours ago, Serberus_I said:

I wonder if Junka were to ask for power back, Gallerion would actually hand it back?

13 hours ago, Morphine said:

Ofcourse he would.

It is not a fake resignation, I am the new Emperor of ISX.

Junka will not be the next Emperor after me and I have no intention of appointing a new 2nd at this time.

52 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Junka will not be the next Emperor after me and I have no intention of appointing a new 2nd at this time.

Off to a grand start, perhaps a muzzle order on Junka would do wonders to quash the naysayers.

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

An ultimatum? I don't think you're in much of a position to be levying demands on anyone, Junka. Nor do I think the circumstances here warrant labeling any parties involved in this or in your prior engagement 'rogues'.

These are opportunistic attacks against the Imperium, with no Casus Belli other than the fact a mob of idiots don't like me personally, and even that has been addressed with my resignation.

Or is my resignation not enough? Do I have to start another AA where I have nothing to do but harass you lot with wars, and post essays and commentary to my hearts content for the next several months?

3 hours ago, berbers said:

Not to defend anything ISX, but 17/60 = 28%, which is a significantly higher sample size than most in statistical analysis.

Of course in this case it would be skewed towards actives and the like so it may be a non-representative sample, but still statistically significant.

/end soapbox

AM > ISX :D

That is not how sample sizes work. Absolute sample size is at least as important as relative sample size. 

32 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

These are opportunistic attacks against the Imperium, with no Casus Belli other than the fact a mob of idiots don't like me personally, and even that has been addressed with my resignation.

Or is my resignation not enough? Do I have to start another AA where I have nothing to do but harass you lot with wars, and post essays and commentary to my hearts content for the next several months?

Yes. 

1 hour ago, Galerion said:

I canz be your 2nd

40 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I don't think we need to take advice from you of all people, Rebel.

Advice isnt something you take from anyone, even those that are infinitely better than you... Hell even I am better than you and telling you to shut up.

Edited by Keres

1 hour ago, Galerion said:

dude please make a full post of ISX intentions and the situations. I know you are new to the head spot, but it is kinda required...

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Requires by who? Is there an international governing body on this?

No... it's common sense.... a change in leadership where the old leader was getting the alliance rolled due to his actions the new leader should clearly speak to the world and state his intentions and how things are going to be different. you are so fracking clueless as to how to act in public. this is why you get rolled.

Edit:

I've been sitting here advocating for all wars to end with your resignation but you are making it impossible. You want to keep pissing off the only people saying ISX shouldn't be rolled? Go ahead... But i will make it clear to your membership your actions caused their demise..

Edited by MaineGOP

49 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

dude please make a full post of ISX intentions and the situations. I know you are new to the head spot, but it is kinda required...

I have no commitment to the peanut gallery so it certainly is not required, especially in this age of Bob where CBs appear to be no longer required.

Those that I wish to share information with will be contacted and resolution of the current conflict is the only goal at hand.

Edited by Galerion

8 minutes ago, Galerion said:

I have no commitment to the peanut gallery so it certainly is not required, especially in this age of Bob where CBs appear to be no longer required.

Those that I wish to share information with will be contacted and resolution of the current conflict is the only goal at hand.

Congratulations on your new leadership role, I think very highly of you.

However, please consider that there is no longer the excuse of "I'm his lackey, I can't tell him what to do" and you are also well aware that his constant flaming and threats are not doing iSX (or yourself) any good.

Moving on, understand that his actions and words are now your responsibility. Hone him in or disown him, but do something before the honeymoon period runs out.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

An angry mob is not a governing body.

You're into the whole fascism thing so I'm not entirely sure how you're missing the "you're getting your !@#$ kicked in until you comply" aspect of this

Just now, Neo Uruk said:

You're into the whole fascism thing so I'm not entirely sure how you're missing the "you're getting your !@#$ kicked in until you comply" aspect of this

I'm not complying with the demands of a barbarian rabble. 

17 minutes ago, Galerion said:

So you are going to continue the contempt for the world and policies of Junka... That will confirm to CN that ISX is the same as junka and cost you your alliance.... Wow... I thought you were smarter than that...

why do I even waste my time arguing for ISX's salvation?