Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's simple, we want peace on our terms, not the terms of a barbarian rabble.

You will have the peace you can negotiate for.  See Devialance if you'd like to start a discussion.

1 hour ago, Devialance said:

Nah he was on an hour ago and spent 11 nukes to nuke me once so clearly had some time to take leadership and make a post :)

Welp, never mind.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's simple, we want peace on our terms, not the terms of a barbarian rabble.

So, you want peace but you won't hear yourself speak?

1 minute ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Welp, never mind.

So, you want peace but you won't hear yourself speak?

Im sure Junktard hasnt had the time to lay out the details of his "Transfer" yet... you know... How hes still going to run everything and Fish stank (Junka is a pussy... pussy+hand) is just a puppet...

41 minutes ago, Keres said:

Im sure Junktard hasnt had the time to lay out the details of his "Transfer" yet... you know... How hes still going to run everything and Fish stank (Junka is a pussy... pussy+hand) is just a puppet...

That gave me a visual I'm going to need bleach for. But it was accurate

15 minutes ago, Ch33kY said:

We should take this threat seriously as a valid CB.

I consider his threat a rogue barbarian attack as im pretty sure even SNX doesnt want that...

Theory: Drawing a red line in the sand and expecting your opponents to actually do as you want, rather than force the issue merely because you drew the line in the first place is probably not the best course of action.

4 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Theory: Drawing a red line in the sand and expecting your opponents to actually do as you want, rather than force the issue merely because you drew the line in the first place is probably not the best course of action.

The best part is that he did this on his resignation post

and he isn't even smart enough to have done it on purpose to $%&@ Galerion over and give him a reason to hand everything right back

Peace on your terms does not really work when the world and its momma have you over a barrel. 

This is a small step in a better direction, i hail it as such. You know deep down somewhere what else needs to be done. Multiple people from all across CN have spared you their time in the past to try and guide, help before finally backing away slowly. Hopefully you still have some of those PMs and remember a bit from what they said at the time. 

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I gave you people what you wanted by stepping down as Emperor. Do you care so much about the finer points that you want me to leave the AA as well? 

Knowing SLAP, I think it is not beneath them to ask you to leave ISX and finally delete your nation. It is very much their style though ofc Banned will never admit it and play decent guy image here without shame.

22 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

Knowing SLAP, I think it is not beneath them to ask you to leave ISX and finally delete your nation. It is very much their style though ofc Banned will never admit it and play decent guy image here without shame.

Do you want a second beat down, Roal?

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Why would I be booted out when the alliance govt has a 94% approval rating? While we desire peace for purely economic reasons, I think you underestimate the tenacity of some of our members.

Some

45 minutes ago, Vortagre said:

This sounds like a terrific idea

23 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Do you want a second beat down, Roal?

This also sounds like a terrific idea