Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

45 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Not talking about you. I'm ooc rn. Literally, love the fact that this guy here is upset over me doing my job. (I work as security at a hospital)

(ooc) then you literally shouldn't post ooc while in a ic only forum (/ooc)

This topic really should have been called "First 24 hours of raid- Admission of defeat and temper tantrums from ISX HQ"

Enjoy the generous peace you have been granted.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, spankthefrank said:

(ooc) then you literally shouldn't post ooc while in a ic only forum (/ooc)

This topic really should have been called "First 24 hours of raid- Admission of defeat and temper tantrums from ISX HQ"

Enjoy the generous peace you have been granted.

You're right my bad there. Failure on attention to detail.

And nah man it should be "flamewar united". It's essentially people getting butthurt with eachother over little details that don't really make sense to argue about. We know Junka says this stuff, We all know whos actually in charge and that ISX has other issues they're dealing with without having to throw gag orders around. 

I may be one of the newest members of the alliance but they have my full confidence. We've all been in clans where things have gotten totally out of hand before. So this isn't really anything different.Gals responded, thats enough for me.

28 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

You're right my bad there. Failure on attention to detail.

And nah man it should be "flamewar united". It's essentially people getting butthurt with eachother over little details that don't really make sense to argue about. We know Junka says this stuff, We all know whos actually in charge and that ISX has other issues they're dealing with without having to throw gag orders around. 

I may be one of the newest members of the alliance but they have my full confidence. We've all been in clans where things have gotten totally out of hand before. So this isn't really anything different.Gals responded, thats enough for me.

Eventually you need to question what purpose you contributing to keep the thread alive serves. ISX has had its revolution from Junka's reign, best to let this thread die. Let Galerion decide when the next ISX thread will be & focus on killing Rey quietly in the background.

On 9/14/2017 at 8:16 AM, Neo Uruk said:

You can't just focus things into existence. You have to wish first!

Almost forgot,

Participation Medal for all who fought in the Revolution (even you Junka ;) )
isxrevolution.png

Cash/Nuke Medal for all who either aided nuclear nations fighting for the revolution or launched nukes themselves in this war. (Including The Deplorables, Kashmir, AM, SLAP, Last Call, ISX & even rey/mogar)

isxcashnuke.png

Some wishes just have a delayed reaction.

Galerion's reign will be the reign of the Hawk, he should remember this as a moment of change rather trying to imitate the past. Many have wished he would take Junka's place many times, although I think he should embrace his old character persona more & perhaps make the Imperium more like the Band of the Hawk; rather than more Warhammer associations.

I am currently enjoying my vacation from this realm to kick ass as a tank commander in other realms.

breadwinner.PNG

However, I will still be around from time to recall the history of the Imperium to those living in a darkened world. My resignation did not signal an internal revolution, but it did signal the end of an era. I may be the last remaining commander from an unusual era in CN, a brief and temporary order of global stability and moral preservation nestled between the Disorder War and the Doom War.

Today the world is in Chaos, with roguery, raiding and pillaging the current status quo. For many, such as the free men and women of the Imperium, there is a struggle to simply survive, let alone thrive in the prevailing barbarism. It is very difficult to elevate oneself above the state of nature with so many raiders and rogues running around.

The new generation of leadership, represented by Emperor Galerion, are people forged in the fires of the downfall of civilization that occurred as a result of the Doom War, and the later July Revolution of 2015. ISX will not become the peaceful, utopian aristocracy I had hoped for. As seen with the serious of wars waged against us, the world is not ready for that. But she will become a tough and battle-tested timocracy that will put to shame most of the adversaries we have faced.

The Imperium will still stand for the same values she has always stood for: peace, order and stability. But it will have to adapt to the nature of the world today before we can change it, and I have full faith in the abilities of the new Emperor to do so.

Edited by Immortan Junka