Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

11 hours ago, Thrash said:

Double post and I'm sorry about it.

You need to stfu and stop thinking you can demand/request anything on your behalf. At least Junka was able to lead an alliance with more then 3 members, I can't recall you ever doing that yourself. $%&@ me, I'm praising Junka, but he's sure as !@#$ better than you.

You have a short term memory then, the FCC more than tripled in size in the lead up to the Karma War under my leadership & played an important role as an alliance all in from the start. The only delay in FCC entering was me & our allies deciding where the FCC declaring would best help our side. Ended up being IRON, since TOP wasn't on a side yet & few alliances were able to declare on them without risking causing retaliation from TOP.

I wasn't demanding or requesting, just making a statement. Solving ISX's problems would require new leadership able to make new decisions for the alliance, since who is leader matters most when an alliance's leadership is centralized on one person for important decisions. While I do have those who dislike me, I also have allies/friends scattered across the world. I don't expect ISX to take the offer, but they would be better off than they are now.

Also maybe you should take your own advise.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I would recommend climbing a career ladder as an alliance officer, and putting a few hundred hours of work at minimum, before expecting to rise to a senior leadership position. Never again will there be an Unkajo or Flubb in our alliance.

I'm not sure who they even are, although your rise to leadership is what comes to mind as an example of SNX in desperate need for leadership & deciding on bringing you in since they didn't think it could get any worse.

Diplomatically ISX is pretty much dead and in a downward spiral; I doubt you have anybody within the alliance who can pull you guys out. ISX has no allies to defend you guys, nobody wants to sign with you guys & many want to roll ISX. So I can't think of many fates worse than joining ISX; somebody is just setting themselves up for constant invasions & never growing out of the lower tier if they do.

Although I know your ego would never allow you hand the leadership over to me; but just throwing the idea out; as an example of how to avoid a war of extermination against ISX (If that is what you feel like this has become.) Personally I would never join ISX (Or sign with you guys) unless it was the purpose of reshaping it into something better. After all the improvement I did for PoSSE as I reformed it into Aevrum got undone when somebody clueless & disloyal booted me despite my rank as King; that has also made me untrusting of putting effort into repairing an alliance or joining if I'm not the AA Owner.

However you can keep trying to dig your way out of this hole you're in without me getting involved, but you have options beyond continuing to dig.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If people want to exterminate us for merely breathing, let them try to do so. Our duty will be to exterminate as many as we can in return before we are forced out, not compromise on our principles as a meritocracy.

A defeatist attitude like taking as many down as you can before being forced out wouldn't exist with me; I would make sure I exterminate my enemies before I'm done.

Nobody can "force" you out if you guys wanting to keep fighting past ZI; so that's a silly mindset to have. If you lead the alliances towards a fight until ZI against the countless alliances you call the "Barbarians"; then what's next is for you to decide & if there are possible alternatives. If everybody being ZIed is when you think your alliance would be "forced" out; does that you mean you disband the alliance then? Or do you keep fighting until every member deletes from inactivity as how you'd measure being forced out?

I doubt most of your alliance would appreciate you choosing they're all "forced out"; rather than you try compromising a way to save them.

5 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

Hey, I'm no expert but, You sound pretty butthurt there. Would you like some ice to sit on or would you rather play switch while you complain like a child yourself about being kicked from a server? I mean, he may be "a little emo punk" but I don't see him crying about being removed from a server like you..

Did I complain about it moron? No I said he was an immature child who can't deal with heat. The posts he complained about weren't even on the ISX servre. He is a petulant child and by defending him you become the same.

He continually insults people, causes animosity, and then when he has to face heat because of it he cries and kicks and whines like a little girl...

2 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

You have a short term memory then, the FCC more than tripled in size in the lead up to the Karma War under my leadership & played an important role as an alliance all in from the start. The only delay in FCC entering was me & our allies deciding where the FCC declaring would best help our side. Ended up being IRON, since TOP wasn't on a side yet & few alliances were able to declare on them without risking causing retaliation from TOP.

And where is the FCC now?

The guy you were slamming was government in Invicta in the lead up to the Karma War. And they're still here, and he's still with them. (He was a government adviser the last time I checked; probably he still is, wouldn't surprise me if he'd rejoined the government though.)

This is the problem with the short-term approach to leadership that many people take, you being one of the most infamous examples. The history of Bob is full of alliances that made an impact in the short time they were here, but real leadership takes the long view. That's why people remember TOP (an alliance that most definitely did not take a leadership role in Karma), but don't remember the FCC.

Well, except for trivia buffs like me. B-)

55 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If people want to exterminate us for merely breathing, let them try to do so. Our duty will be to exterminate as many as we can in return before we are forced out, not compromise on our principles as a meritocracy.

That's the spirit! You keep on digging yourself a deeper hole posting brother! You tell them! These barbarians need to hear your voice. Right now they're all shaking in their boots Junka, you've got them on the run! See how they all flee before Junka the warrior!:D:wub:

30 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

The guy you were slamming was government in Invicta in the lead up to the Karma War. And they're still here, and he's still with them. (He was a government adviser the last time I checked; probably he still is, wouldn't surprise me if he'd rejoined the government though.)

This is the problem with the short-term approach to leadership that many people take, you being one of the most infamous examples. The history of Bob is full of alliances that made an impact in the short time they were here, but real leadership takes the long view. That's why people remember TOP (an alliance that most definitely did not take a leadership role in Karma), but don't remember the FCC.

Let's leave the FCC alone, still salty i left and then quit the game shortly after...... sniff sniff

26 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

6 months after the Karma War; the FCC had no enemies. NPO had already been defeated, hitting them while they were down was never in our interests.

After I stepped down due to not being as active as I was Post-Karma & I was convinced somebody was motivated to take spot; the alliance died a slow death due to lack of leadership. As it turned the one who convinced me he would take my place had just been put up to convincing me he had the ambition to take over by a founder who was paranoid I might get the FCC into more wars. I was the first & last King FCC ever had; with the alliance undefeated & strongly positioned until I resigned to let someone else takeover who wasn't up to the job.

3 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

6 months after the Karma War; the FCC had no enemies. NPO had already been defeated, hitting them while they were down was never in our interests.

After I stepped down due to not being as active as I was Post-Karma & I was convinced somebody was motivated to take spot; the alliance died a slow death due to lack of leadership. As it turned the one who convinced me he would take my place had just been put up to convincing me he had the ambition to take over by a founder who was paranoid I might get the FCC into more wars. I was the first & last King FCC ever had; with the alliance undefeated & strongly positioned until I resigned to let someone else takeover who wasn't up to the job.

For histories sake, who was after you? Also Rich :P lol

Just now, MaineGOP said:

For histories sake, who was after you? Also Rich :P lol

As far as I know; another position to fill the role of the King was never created; in addition to there never being another King chosen. When Neuromancer7 announced the disbanding of The Citadel; it was just signed by the Directors. So functionally it must have been more similar to how it was before the new Charter establishing it as a Monarchy; where there was no clear leader & everything was just voted on. 

For The FCC:

fearthefish, Director of War
rich333, Director of Interior
Neuromancer7, Director of Foreign Affairs

2 minutes ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

As far as I know; another position to fill the role of the King was never created; in addition to there never being another King chosen. When Neuromancer7 announced the disbanding of The Citadel; it was just signed by the Directors. So functionally it must have been more similar to how it was before the new Charter establishing it as a Monarchy; where there was no clear leader & everything was just voted on. 

For The FCC:

fearthefish, Director of War
rich333, Director of Interior
Neuromancer7, Director of Foreign Affairs

so likely a trium....  damn i miss all those names, even rich the butthole

1 hour ago, MaineGOP said:

Did I complain about it moron? No I said he was an immature child who can't deal with heat. The posts he complained about weren't even on the ISX servre. He is a petulant child and by defending him you become the same.

He continually insults people, causes animosity, and then when he has to face heat because of it he cries and kicks and whines like a little girl...

That counts as complaining about it. Moron. Yet, lets be hypocritical and insult people while complaining about being insulted lmfao

Because Logic right?

This entire thread is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway xD

Edited by AtlasXero

7 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Well, except for trivia buffs like me.

After the Karma War; The Citadel was situated perfectly to become the next hegemony. TOP/Umbrella/FCC/Argent were all very high NS alliance & strong fighters. Also The Citadel had strong ties to many alliances who fought on the side of Karma; with IRON still being close with TOP after the war & getting closer with the rest of The Citadel. The Citadel had no threats, so the only way The Citadel would be able to flex any of its power would be warring a potential future threat.

The Citadel had alliances who had ties with Superfriends, CnG & most bloc who fought on Karma; so The Citadel was in a very strong position post war. However Frostbite created by Ivan Moldavi seemed to be a bloc not aligned with The Citadel & likely to oppose us if they gathered enough power. Since the position The Citadel was post war would need to be cemented with action & leadership. Even though Frostbite was no match for The Citadel; I traded some barbs with Ivan Moldavi on OWF to maybe stir the pot a bit

The founder who conspired to get me to resign or voted out freaked out I would say anything confrontational on OWF & maybe spark some activity. Ivan Moldavi was disguised anyone in my gov would try to undermine me in public when I was taking it upon myself to make the place more interesting in good fun; he put a lot of effort into recruiting after I resigned from FCC. Ended up joining NSO ironically & fought with them throughout the entire BiPolar War. Although our Citadel allies all fully supported me & relations with all of Citadel was stronger than ever after I became King. My resignation came to a big shock to them & threw the balance in The Citadel out of whack.

However I had not resigned from the FCC; its possible The Citadel could have been the emerging Hegemony after the Karma War.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

8 hours ago, Haflinger said:

MoFA again for a long time now. Don't forget I'm a President Emeritus too. :)

7 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

After I stepped down due to not being as active as I was Post-Karma & I was convinced somebody was motivated to take spot; the alliance died a slow death due to lack of leadership.

Part of leadership is ensuring that there is someone, usually a lot of someones, to take your place when this happens. When Karma began, I was Vice President of Invicta; a lot of people thought I was its leader, but the actual leader Jorost was a lot less visible than me, as he was an IA guy while I had come from foreign affairs. Still it's pretty easy to see that I had an impact, as I essentially ran all of our foreign affairs, which Jor wasn't that interested in. Anyway Karma was fun, but really exhausting, and I wound up making what at the time seemed like a really important mistake (in hindsight it probably wasn't) and stepped down from the VP position about a month after we left the war. (I did negotiate what at the time was a unique peace agreement, and as far as I know it's still unique in the history of Bob: Invicta and the Karma alliance that we had attacked both left the war together with a no re-entry condition.)

Anyway, when I stepped down, Invicta just kept on going. That's because there were guys like Thrash there to step up. Not everyone I hoped would stick around did, but I wasn't relying on one person. It did change over the years, probably I did too; I'm no longer there, but they're still a healthy, active alliance.

People also tend to confuse "no enemies" with "good leadership." This is a mistake. If you're doing interesting things, you're going to make enemies. Also, by doing said things, you will inspire followers (hopefully) and the alliance you build will endure. That's why all of Moldavi's alliances are still here, despite the huge number of enemies they've made. Even the NSO, the alliance he led for the shortest amount of time which made more enemies than the other two combined.

8 minutes ago, Thrash said:

MoFA again for a long time now. Don't forget I'm a President Emeritus too. :)

Yeah, you're still my deputy though :P

(When Thrash joined Invicta, he was ex-GDA. At the time I was Minister of Foreign Affairs, and I recruited him pretty fast as a deputy.)

On 7/9/2017 at 2:26 PM, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

And have in game insulting PMs sent to you, attacking your gender? This is 2017, and to have inappropriate comments about ones gender is not the right thing to do.

What's that !@#$?

Please explain

Spider

Edited by Greatest Mothers

I go on a 2 week sabatical from this place to cleanse my mind. I come back and the quality of posting has gone down more, this thread is still a thing, people are arguing about a dead alliance, someone is justifying being a hypocrite, and one still can't seem to remove foreign objects from the interior of his temple... I missed this place.

50 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

I go on a 2 week sabatical from this place to cleanse my mind. I come back and the quality of posting has gone down more, this thread is still a thing, people are arguing about a dead alliance, someone is justifying being a hypocrite, and one still can't seem to remove foreign objects from the interior of his temple... I missed this place.

We missed you Kilo!