Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

49 minutes ago, Morphine said:

I really don't know what happened between you and SLAP but I'm kind of disappointed that my member Algolei wasn't mentioned in any of these posts. Hurts my feelings. Makes me think we aren't important enough 

Oh you don't know? Bormann quit because he/she didn't want to fight and demanded from SLAP that he/she would only fight if they repaid him/her all their losses..

Coward, you know?

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, MaineGOP said:

two of those are not like the others....

We'd definitely need a fifth if we hoped to actually govern, since it'd be at max two people supporting any particular idea, beyond disliking an individual of the group :v

On 8/31/2017 at 1:02 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Most of these points are taken out of context.

1. I said DK disbanded to avoid fighting NG.

On 8/31/2017 at 9:09 PM, Devialance said:

1) did we really?, think about it silly little boy

Ditto. 

DK and NG were allies up until the day DK disbanded.  Why would we disband out of concern about fighting someone who is an ally?  Next time you want to discredit Doom Kingdom at least say DK disbanded to avoid fighting some alliance DK didn't have a treaty with at the time.  I suggest Polar.  Vote Grub!

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

We treated you and every other ex-member much more nicely than Borman is being treated for surrendering from SLAP today. A single round of wars with the goal of reunification, not extermination, I think is quite benign in today's day and age.

SLAP kicked Bormann out and THEN Bormann surrendered to SNX.  Not the other way around.  Even Bormann confirms that.

4 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

How do you feel about me now BANNED? I guess I am still a poor player in your eyes, only a Girl. I know I am only a spoilt little drama queen. OH well….la dee da.

I can't speak for Banned, and I do not consider myself any kind of special when it comes to war beyond anyone else who has been around for as long as I have, so I trust the Blood God's opinion as far as you were concerned there.  I also had no opinion about your posting skills.  That has changed.

3 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

But you know, I am a  kind and forgiving EMPEROR/EMPRESS. If BANNED and EVILJak reformed and announced to Planet BOB that they are fair human beings and stopped this war of extermination against PAX Constantinople, I would gladly leave in peace. Never to be heard on the forums again. But unfortunately the world is thus.....

Because crying on the forums about how unfairly you've been treated (especially as a single nation) has always been the smart way to gain peace from the alliance which has an issue with you.  Please!

Edited by White Chocolate

3 hours ago, Mogar said:

game of coups

I would only do it if I was AA Owner & leader. I would let Junka direct military  & Galerion internal affairs. However I would make sure I can't be couped before bringing change. 

I wouldn't kick Junka or give into pressure to do so, but I would bring about reforms, change the name for a new reign & probably only sign with LSF among their current allies. It wouldhave to be a new alliance with efficient leadership for it to be worth doing. Closer to ISX mergering into Aevum.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

NEWS FLASH FROM PAXNN (we are not fake news)

The Imperial General Staff have authorized this latest war update from the war front (as the Emperor/Empress is still on he/her enjoyable trans-Atlantic cruise)

After an evening of heavy fighting and a tactical withdrawal, the Imperial Army has managed to stabilize the front line. At midnight last night, all ground fighting ceased. All was quiet. The Imperial Air Force of PAX Constantinople was very busy though with lots of sorties over enemy territory. Our heavy bombers again yesterday were unopposed over the Kingdom of AlRezana. No enemy resistance was offered. The Capital City of Al-Reza of the Kingdom of AlRezana of the enemy alliance of SLAP was again plummeted and many direct hits and explosions were seen.  Enemy SAM activity was ineffective. We congratulate our brave airmen and air women of the Imperial Air Force in the job that they are doing.

This has been an update of the Imperial News Agency of PAX Constantinople PAXNN….and remember unlike CNN we are NOT fake news.

End of Transmission

8 hours ago, White Chocolate said:
13 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

We treated you and every other ex-member much more nicely than Borman is being treated for surrendering from SLAP today. A single round of wars with the goal of reunification, not extermination, I think is quite benign in today's day and age.

SLAP kicked Bormann out and THEN Bormann surrendered to SNX.  Not the other way around.  Even Bormann confirms that.

Yes, SLAP kicked me out first and then I surrendered to SNX. That is the story. So I don't know why PAX Constantinople is being attacked in a war of PZi.

Yes of course I demanded reimbursement. But only because I was personally insulted by the likes of Evil Jak. I also demanded an unelected government position and title that could of easily been granted to me by BANNED. It was very little to ask for, given that I was singled out on the forums and insulted. All these things were a position I took, because I wanted an apology.

Of course, I would of waved all of those demands if Evil Jak had apologized to me. And BANNED had intervened with kinder words. This Girl Emperor/Empress has feelings too.... :( 

AND I WASN'T PLANNING ON SURRENDERING TO SNX,  if SLAP had not declared war on my nation whilst I was fighting SNX. Cybernations......is it unreasonable of me to surrender to SNX, after I was kicked out of SLAP and I was alone on Planet Bob and a powerful SNX nation was literally destroying  PAX (over 5 days of fighting) due to his overwhelming tech advantage and SLAP was launching a sneaky Pearl Harbor type of attack on my nation at the same time?????  SLAP forgets I never complained until very recently about this war making. I remained silent and followed orders for the last couple of years.

There are others, and yes it is more than one other that is complaining now. And those are NOT lies or imagination.

What choice did I have???  I am not going to fight a SLAP war when I am not in their alliance?

I ask you???? Would you want to join SLAP be insulted, kicked out of the alliance, whilst you are fighting their war, and then attacked while you are still fighting their war. And have in game insulting PMs sent to you, attacking your gender? This is 2017, and to have inappropriate comments about ones gender is not the right thing to do.

Some have PM me in private from other alliances, offering nice kind words, and others have told me not to air this dirty SLAP laundry. But if PAX Constantinople is to nailed to a cross, these words must be spoken. PAX will not die quietly on the battlefield or the forums... Planet Bob has to know.

White Chocolate, I ask you to intervene with BANNED and stop this PZi war. He has gotten his POUND of FLESH that he has demanded. Must he tarnish all of SLAP with his Blood Thirst?

Let PAX Constantinople and its people go free.

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann
chose incorrect word

Yes of course I demanded reimbursement. But only because I was personally insulted by the likes of Evil Jak. I also demanded an unelected government position and title that could of easily been granted to me by BANNED. It was very little to ask for, given that I was singled out on the forums and insulted. All these things were a position I took, because I wanted an apology.

You ever been in any organization of any type before?

AND I WASN'T PLANNING ON SURRENDERING TO SNX,  if SLAP had not declared war on my nation whilst I was fighting SNX. Cybernations......is it unreasonable of me to surrender to SNX, after I was kicked out of SLAP and I was alone on Planet Bob and a powerful SNX nation was literally destroying  PAX (over 5 days of fighting) due to his overwhelming tech advantage and SLAP was launching a sneaky Pearl Harbor type of attack on my nation at the same time?????  SLAP forgets I never complained until very recently about this war making. I remained silent and followed orders for the last couple of years.

You must've been planning to surrender to put yourself in a situation where you were in no alliance, and where you weren't joining any alliance that could offer your protection. It's either that or you simply were not thinking.

I ask you???? Would you want to join SLAP be insulted, kicked out of the alliance, whilst you are fighting their war, and then attacked while you are still fighting their war. And have in game insulting PMs sent to you, attacking your gender? This is 2017, and to have inappropriate sexual comments about ones gender is not the right thing to do.

Hell yeah, an alliance that kicks people who aren't willing to fight for the cause loyally and also who are the type to actually surrender on an individual level are basically useless in the scheme of alliance warfare. You're probably going to have a tough time finding an alliance that will accept someone who not only is a deserter essentially, but also capitulates to such an enemy that is currently being rolled. You surrendered to the losing side of a war, instead of just waiting until your wars expired? That's just plain embarrassing.

1 minute ago, Tevron said:

Hell yeah, an alliance that kicks people who aren't willing to fight for the cause loyally and also who are the type to actually surrender on an individual level are basically useless in the scheme of alliance warfare. 

What is the "cause" here, the extermination of ISX to make lebensraum on brown? Sounds like a bad cause unless you are evil in the first place, in which case it is the duty of every good person to resist.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

What is the "cause" here, the extermination of ISX to make lebensraum on brown? Sounds like a bad cause unless you are evil in the first place, in which case it is the duty of every good person to resist.

you completely correct. ISX has gotten a lot of bad press because of the excellent work of the SLAP propaganda machine. Unfortunately in this game good alliances do sometimes get rolled.

17 minutes ago, Tevron said:

You ever been in any organization of any type before?

You must've been planning to surrender to put yourself in a situation where you were in no alliance, and where you weren't joining any alliance that could offer your protection. It's either that or you simply were not thinking.

Hell yeah, an alliance that kicks people who aren't willing to fight for the cause loyally and also who are the type to actually surrender on an individual level are basically useless in the scheme of alliance warfare. You're probably going to have a tough time finding an alliance that will accept someone who not only is a deserter essentially, but also capitulates to such an enemy that is currently being rolled. You surrendered to the losing side of a war, instead of just waiting until your wars expired? That's just plain embarrassing.

I don't find it embarrassing at all. If I were still in their alliance, I would of never surrendered. I did offer to finish out the SNX war and then leave SLAP under safe passage to an alliance that would take me. Instead my former alliance attacked whilst I was still fighting their war. Imagine being savaged by the impressive fighting skills of SNX and then having 2 SLAP nations jumping you whilst you are fighting their war.

Whatever the internal politics, the situation could of been handled differently on both sides I will admit. This Emperor/Empress is not infallible. But EvilJak and BANNED do have blame in this sad situation.

9 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Oh you don't know? Bormann quit because he/she didn't want to fight and demanded from SLAP that he/she would only fight if they repaid him/her all their losses..

Coward, you know?

wow, that's so 2007.

5 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

I would only do it if I was AA Owner & leader. I would let Junka direct military  & Galerion internal affairs. However I would make sure I can't be couped before bringing change. 

I wouldn't kick Junka or give into pressure to do so, but I would bring about reforms, change the name for a new reign & probably only sign with LSF among their current allies. It wouldhave to be a new alliance with efficient leadership for it to be worth doing. Closer to ISX mergering into Aevum.

Double post and I'm sorry about it.

You need to stfu and stop thinking you can demand/request anything on your behalf. At least Junka was able to lead an alliance with more then 3 members, I can't recall you ever doing that yourself. $%&@ me, I'm praising Junka, but he's sure as !@#$ better than you.

Edited by Thrash