Jump to content
  • Announcements

    • Sentinel

      Cyber Nations Forum Rules   07/03/2016

        Cyber Nations Forum Rules  
      In the process of registering on this forum, all players--including you--agreed to accept these terms and conditions and the terms and conditions of Invision Power Board. In doing so you essentially signed an electronic contract pledging to have read the rules and TOS and agreeing to follow the rules and TOS as written. It is your continued responsibility to read, follow, and keep up-to-date with the CN rules.
      The following are basic guidelines for use of the Cyber Nations community forum. Anyone caught disobeying these guidelines will be issued a warning. The forum staff works on a five warn limit policy unless the situation calls for more appropriate action ranging from a verbal warning to a double warn and suspension to an immediate ban, etc.   Just because something is not listed specifically here as illegal does not mean it's allowed. All players are expected to use common sense and are personally responsible for reading the pinned threads found in the Moderation forum. Questions regarding appropriateness or other concerns can be sent via PM to an appropriate moderator.   A permanent ban on the forums results in a game ban, and vice versa. Please note that the in-game warn system works on a "three strikes you're out" policy and that in-game actions (including warnings and deletions) may not be appealed. For more information regarding in-game rules please read the Cyber Nations Game Rules.   1.) First Warning
      2.) Second Warning
      3.) Third Warning (48 hour suspension at the forum)
      4.) Fourth Warning (120 hour suspension at the forum)
      5.) Permanent Ban   Game Bans and Forum Bans
      If you receive a 100% warn level on the forums, you will be subject to removal from the forums AND have your nation deleted and banned from the game at moderator(s) discretion.   If you are banned in the game, then you will be banned from the forums.   Process of Appeals
      Players may not appeal any in-game actions. This includes cheat flags, canceled trades, content removals, warn level increases, nation deletion, and bans from the game.   Players may appeal individual forum warnings. You may only appeal a warning if you can show with evidence that it was unwarranted or unduly harsh. If a reasonable amount of time has passed (no less than one month and preferably longer) in which you have demonstrated reformed behavior than you may request a warning level reduction. Wasting staff time with inappropriately filed reports and/or unfounded appeals will result in a warn level raise. Repeat incidences will result in a ban from the forum.   Bans are permanent. Banned players may appeal to the Senior Staff if they believe grounds exist (very, very rare) in which they state their case with evidence and why explain why they believe they deserve to be allowed back into Cyber Nations. This process is not quick and the investigation into cases may last three minutes or three weeks or more depending on the individual situation.   The only place where discussion of moderator action is acceptable is in the appropriate Moderation forum. Posting commentary on or disagreement with moderator action elsewhere will result in a warn level raise.   Posting
      All posts must be in English. Common phrases in other languages will be allowed so long as they are translated upon request. Foreign languages are permitted in signatures and avatars, however.   Certain areas of the forum require you to have a nation in either standard CN or CN:TE. If you have...   A SE and a TE nation: You get one forum account. Your forum account name must match your SE nation or ruler name. You are allowed to post in either SE or TE areas of the forum. You must have your CN:TE nation name listed in your profile to post in the CN:TE section of the forum.
      Just an SE nation: You get one forum account. Your forum account name must match your SE nation or ruler name. You are not allowed to post in any TE areas of the forum.
      Just a TE nation: You get one forum account. Your forum account name must match your TE nation name or ruler name. Your must have your CN:TE nation name listed correctly in your profile. You are not allowed to post in any of the SE areas. You are allowed to post in the water cooler, question center and the moderation forums. Other than that, all your posts need to stay in the TE area.   Flame/Flamebait/Trolling
      Flaming is expressing anger or lobbing insults at a person/player rather than a character, post, idea, etc. Flamebait are posts that are made with the aim of targeting/harassing/provoking another user into rule-breaking. Trolling is submitting posts with the aim of targeting/harassing/provoking a specific group into rule-breaking. Forum users should not be participating in any of these, and doing so will result in a warning.   Topic Hijacking
      Hijacking is forcing the current thread discussion off of the original topic and usually results in spam or flame from either side. Forum users found hijacking threads will be given a warning.   Repeat Topics
      One topic is enough. Repeat topics will be locked, removed, and the author given a warning. Users found creating repeat topics after others were locked by staff will receive a warn raise.   Joke Topics
      Topics created as a joke are prohibited. Joke topics will be locked and the author warned. This includes topics in which the author is making an announcement “for” another in-game alliance. Humorous threads are permitted; it is up to the discretion of the moderation staff to determine what is merely satire and what is actually a joke topic.   Spam
      Spam is defined as creating posts or topics containing only contentless material of any kind. Users found spamming will receive a warning. Examples include (but are in no way limited to) posts containing nothing but smilies, "+1", "QFT", "this" any other one/few-word contentless combination, joke threads, or posts containing quotes and anything that counts as spam by itself. Adding words to a post with the express intent of avoiding a spam warn will result in a warning. These posts and other similar contributions have no substance and hence are considered spam. Posts of "Ave", "Hail" or any other one word congratulatory type are acceptable as one word posts. Emoticon type posts such as "o/" without accompanying text is still not allowed. Posts containing only images are considered spam, unless the image is being used in the Alliance Politics sub-forum and then the actual text of the image be placed into spoiler tags.   Posting in All Caps
      Posting large amounts of text in capital letters is not permitted. Use discretion when using your caps lock key.   No Discussion Forums
      There are forums that are not for discussion and are used strictly for game and forum staff to address certain issues, bugs, etc. The following forums are not open to discussion: Report Game Abuse, Report Forum Abuse, and Warn/Ban Appeals. Only moderators and the original poster may post in a thread, period, with absolutely no exceptions. Users found disobeying this guideline will receive an automatic warning for each offense.   Moderation Forums
      All Moderation forums also maintain pinned threads clearly marked as required reading before posting. Failure to read and follow required reading and procedure in a Moderation forum will result in a warning. Examples include posting requests in the wrong forum, failure to include all required information in posts, etc. The standard of conduct and enforcement of rules in Moderation forums is strictly enforced and the repercussions for disregarding rules or disrespecting staff are harsh. Read the pinned threads before posting and you will be fine.   Namecalling
      Excessive or unqualified namecalling is not allowed in IC forums; namecalling should also never make up the bulk of a post. Namecalling is prohibited entirely in all OOC forums.   Filtered Words
      Any attempts to evade the word filter will result in a warning. The terms we have filtered are filtered for a reason and no excuse for evasion will be accepted. Filter evasion includes censoring or deliberately misspelling part of a filtered word.   If you link to a website, image, video, etc., containing profanity, please post a disclaimer before the link. The moderation staff may still remove links if the content is deemed too obscene.   Harassment
      Forum users should not be stalking/harassing others on the forums. Anyone found stalking players from topic to topic, etc., will be subject to a warning.   Gravedigging
      Gravedigging is not allowed anywhere on the forums. Gravedigging is "bumping" old topics which haven't been active for quite some time (four to seven days is standard depending on the nature of the thread and how many pages back it had been pushed before bump). Your warn level will be raised if you are caught doing this.   The Suggestion Box and Black Market forums are partial exceptions to this rule. Suggestions/ideas in that forum may be posted in regardless of age PROVIDING that the reviving post contains constructive, on-topic input to the original topic or discussion. Black Market threads may be bumped by the author if there is new information about the offered exchange (i.e open aid slots). In the Player Created Alliances forum it will not be considered gravedigging to bump a topic up to a year old, so long as the alliance in question still exists and it is not a duplicate thread.   Signatures
      Those who fail to read and abide by these rules will have their signatures removed and receive a warning.   You may have only one image per signature which may not exceed the maximum size of 450 pixels wide by 150 pixels tall. You may have no more than 8 lines of text and text size cannot exceed size 4. Each quote-tag, image and empty line count as a line.   Inappropriate Images and Other Disallowed Images
      Images that are sexual in nature or have sexual overtones are prohibited. It is up to the discretion of the moderation staff to determine what constitutes sexual overtones. Depictions of kissing are permissible provided there are no sexual implications. Images depicting female nipples are prohibited outright.   Making “ASCII art” is prohibited regardless of the image depicted.   Using photos or likenesses of another Cyber Nations player is also prohibited.   Drug References
      Images and posts promoting illegal drug use are prohibited. References to drugs are acceptable only if the moderation staff deems that it is not promoting the use thereof.   Obscene Content and/or "Account Suicide"
      Anyone caught posting vulgar material (including but in no way limited to pornography, "gross," "tubgirl," "lemonparty," photos depicting RL illegal acts such as violence towards humans or animals, child pornography, death photos, and any other obscene or offensive material in either text form or picture form) will have their account(s) permanently banned, and their ISP contacted along with any other applicable internet and RL authorities.   OOC Threats / Revealing Personal Information
      An OOC threat of any nature will equate to an automatic ban from the game and forums. Likewise, the publishing of personal information of any other player without their explicit permission is grounds for warning and/or a ban from the game depending on the severity of the offense.   Death Threats / Death Wishes
      A death threat or a death wish of any nature (including but not limited to telling another player to commit suicide) will result in at very least a 40% warn level increase and 2 day suspension from the forums, with harsher punishments, including a complete ban from the forums and game, up to the discretion of the moderation staff.   Quoting Rulebreaking Posts
      Do not quote any post with obscene content or any other content that has to be removed by the moderation staff. Doing so makes it more difficult for the moderation staff to find and remove all such content and will result in a warn level increase. Putting rulebreaking posts of any kind in your signature is prohibited.   Forum Names
      With the exception of moderator accounts, all forum accounts must match up exactly with the ruler name or nation name of your in-game country. Those found not matching up will be warned and banned immediately. Forum account names may not be profane or offensive.   Multiple Forum Accounts
      With the exception of moderators, if you are caught with multiple forum accounts, the multiple account(s) will be banned, warn level raised, and your identity will be announced by a moderator to the CN community so rule-abiding players can take IC action against you. Multiple forum account offenders will receive a varying percentage warn level raise and/or a permanent ban on a case-by-case basis.   Posting For Other Players
      Posting for banned or suspended players is prohibited, as is posting for any person without a nation. This includes making warn and ban appeals on their behalf.   Imitation &. Impersonation
      Imitation in terms of this forum is mimicking the posting, avatar, or signature styles of another user in an attempt to be satirical or generally humorous. Impersonation in terms of this forum is copying the posting, avatar, or signature styles of another user in order to present the illusion that the person is in fact that user. Imitation is fine and can be quite funny. Impersonation is disruptive and is warnable. Please pay attention to the subtle difference between these two concepts.   A player may not impersonate another player by emulating the characteristics of someone else's past or present account in an attempt to harass, stalk, or flamebait. Creating a new forum account in an attempt to impersonate a standing account will result in deletion and banning without notice.   Any attempt at imitation and/or impersonation of moderators and game staff is strictly prohibited and will be met with harsh repercussions.   Avatars
      Size for avatars is limited by the forum mechanics, therefore there is no size issue for a user to worry about. Avatars must be in good taste, and any avatar containing a picture that is too violent, disgusting, sexually explicit, insulting to another player or staff member, etc. will be removed. Avatars that are potentially seizure inducing will not be permitted. Players may not "borrow" the avatars of any moderator past or present without permission.   Swastikas and Nazi Imagery
      The swastika may not be used in signatures or avatars. Pictures of swastika's are acceptable for use in the In Character (IC) sections of the roleplay forums, so long as its context is In Character, and not Out Of Character. Pictures of Hitler, mentioning of the Holocaust, etc... have no place in the roleplay forums, since these people and events existed in real life, and have no bearing or place in the Cyberverse. Other Nazi or SS imagery is forbidden in all forums.   Moderation Staff
      The revealing of the private identities of any Cyber Nations staffers past or present is strictly prohibited, and thus no speculation/accusation of identity is allowed. Doing so is grounds for moderator action against your account appropriate to the offense, including a full forum/game ban.   Claims of moderator bias should be directed to the highest level of authority--the Head Game & Forum Mod/Admin, Keelah. Claims of moderator bias without supporting evidence is grounds for a warning.   Blatant disrespect of the moderator staff is strictly prohibited. This includes but is not limited to spoofing moderator accounts in any way, sig/avatar references, baiting, flaming, rude demands, mocking, attitude, and unsubstantiated claims of bias. They are volunteers hired to enforce the rules. If you have a problem with the way a moderator is enforcing the rules or the rules themselves please contact Keelah.   Attempting to use the moderation staff as a weapon by abusing the report system in an attempt to get another player warned or banned is strictly prohibited.   Do not ask about becoming or campaign to become a moderator. The moderators are drawn from CN membership but moderation positions are by invitation only. Asking to become one will substantially decrease your chances of ever being asked.   Aiding Rule Violators
      Any user found to know of a serious rule violation without reporting it to a game moderator (eg. knowledge of a user with multiple nations) will be given a warning or, in more serious cases, have their nation deleted.   Aiding Banned Players
      Any user found to be harboring, aiding or otherwise knowingly helping a banned user will be deleted. This includes knowing of their existence within the game without reporting it to the game-moderation staff.   Questionable Actions and Content
      The forum rules are not designed to cover every scenario. Any action that is seen to be counter-productive or harmful to the forum community may be met with moderator action against your account. The Cyber Nations Moderation Staff reserves the right to take action against your account without warning for any reason at any time.   Private Transactions
      Nation selling and other private transactions via such auction sites like eBay is against the Cyber Nations terms and conditions. While our moderators cannot control what people do outside of the game you are not allowed to promote such private exchanges on our forums without expressed permission from admin only. Anyone found to be engaging in such activity without permission will be banned from the game.   Advertising
      Advertising other browser games and forums is prohibited. Soliciting donations towards commercial causes is also prohibited. If you wish to ask for donations towards a charitable cause, please contact a moderator before doing so.   Extorting Donations
      Donations are excluded from any kind of IC payment. Anyone found extorting others for OOC payments will be warned in-game and/or banned.   Third Party Software
      Third party software is not allowed to be advertised on these forums by any means (post, signature, PM, etc). These programs can easily be used to put malware on the user's computer, and as such can cause huge security issues. Anybody who is caught spreading links to these will at the very least have their warning level increased.   Other Forum Terms & Rules   Please take a moment to review these rules detailed below. If you agree with them and wish to proceed with the registration, simply click the "Register" button below. To cancel this registration, simply hit the 'back' button on your browser.   Please remember that we are not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. USE THE WEB SITE AT YOUR OWN RISK. We will not be liable for any damages for any reason. THIS WEB SITE IS PROVIDED TO YOU "AS IS," WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.   The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this bulletin board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact us immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary.   You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this bulletin board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, threatening, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.   You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this bulletin board.
Immortan Junka

Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

Recommended Posts

The First Doom War was testament to the weak and corrupt leadership at the time, not the membership. The milcom I had run had been dismantled in favor of Flubb's untested system, which was picked as he was a sycophant of the triumvirate.

 

Our enemies seem to be gambling on the idea that an extermination of our membership is possible due to suppression of our upper tier. This would be convenient for our enemies, but it depends on a number of factors that they do not necessarily control.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would still be willing to lead the alliance to greatness if you guys wanted to accept me as the new leader & AA Owner; although absent that I think Galerion should show more leadership & step up as the new public face of ISX.

 

Whether his leadership can bring ISX out of the hole you guys have found yourselves in has yet to be seen; although you guys won't know until he tries. I'm not sure if he's been second in command all these years because he's more suited for such a role versus the public face of an alliance or he just didn't seek the top spot out of loyalty; however now would be a good time for him to step up and reshape the public perception of ISX.

 

Being a leader involves more than just backroom negotiations; it involves leading & being the public face of an alliance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, please you two just be in the same alliance so all my annoyance can be directed towards one entity. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mogar   

 giphy.gif
I would also accept a trium involving Rey, as the government of this new imperium

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Mogar said:

 giphy.gif
I would also accept a trium involving Rey, as the government of this new imperium

 

I think you have your own issues when you have your radio guests openly saying they will roll you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mogar   
Just now, Immortan Junka said:

 

I think you have your own issues when you have your radio guests openly saying they will roll you.

Caustic probably will roll me, it's what he does because he hates this place, kind of his entire schtick, yaknow?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neo Uruk   
12 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

I think you have your own issues when you have your radio guests openly saying they will roll you.

wait i thought being rolled wasn't a problem for you

 

what the $%&@ makes you think it's a problem for an alliance that at least halfway prepares and has more than two government members online all day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

wait i thought being rolled wasn't a problem for you

 

what the $%&@ makes you think it's a problem for an alliance that at least halfway prepares and has more than two government members online all day

Neo I don't think you should be talking... You're the ONLY one in your alliance in the first place man. So essentially you only have one govt member on and nobody else the rest of the day. No offense.

 

Honestly. 30 pg and counting.... This is going on way too long. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

wait i thought being rolled wasn't a problem for you

 

what the $%&@ makes you think it's a problem for an alliance that at least halfway prepares and has more than two government members online all day

 

The Imperium is as prepared as can be for an alliance that has been at war for most of the last 12 months. Should our members be exterminated, I have no doubt that those who survive can be a pain for a long time to come, because we will have no purpose in life beyond revenge.

 

 

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neo Uruk   
6 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Neo I don't think you should be talking... You're the ONLY one in your alliance in the first place man. So essentially you only have one govt member on and nobody else the rest of the day. No offense.

 

Honestly. 30 pg and counting.... This is going on way too long. lol

wow that's news to me that i'm the only person on my one man aa

 

the raw number is also not the point, but i wouldn't expect you to understand at this  point

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

wow that's news to me that i'm the only person on my one man aa

 

the raw number is also not the point, but i wouldn't expect you to understand at this  point

"raw number is also not the point"

 

45 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

wait i thought being rolled wasn't a problem for you

 

what the $%&@ makes you think it's a problem for an alliance that at least halfway prepares and has more than two government members online all day

hmmmmm >.> seems like to you it is at least part of the point here. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 8/30/2017 at 2:00 AM, Galerion said:

 

We attacked and the AA got disbanded soon after I don't recall new wars getting declared after that but if they did then at that point they were nations on none being raided.

If you want to be angry about that war you should direct your hostility towards CRV for choosing to disband the AA instead of surrendering.

 

Hey, I ain't saying you can't attack people, but complaining about unfair wars after y'all were fighting them is hypocritical. 

 

Also, I find it interesting that out of all the comments that you maybe should have answered to, you picked this one. 

Edited by Joel James

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Joel James said:

 

Hey, I ain't saying you can't attack people, but complaining about unfair wars after y'all were fighting them is hypocritical. 

 

Also, I find it interesting that out of all the comments that you maybe should have answered to, you picked this one. 

 

We treated you and every other ex-member much more nicely than Borman is being treated for surrendering from SLAP today. A single round of wars with the goal of reunification, not extermination, I think is quite benign in today's day and age.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

We treated you and every other ememberx- much more nicely than Borman is being treated for surrendering today. A single round of wars with the goal of reunification, not extermination, I think is quite benign in today's day and age.

 

Takes a break from page 26

 

It's beautiful! I got a response from the true leader of ISX!

 

Eh, I'll give you that. It doesn't change the fact that you attacked the alliance with the clear intention of forcing those members into your alliance. Is this not the so-called "forced recruitment" you spoke of? 

 

I don't have a problem with what you did. I do have a problem when you are hypocritical about it. 

 

Heads back to page 26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Joel James said:

 

Takes a break from page 26

 

It's beautiful! I got a response from the true leader of ISX!

 

Eh, I'll give you that. It doesn't change the fact that you attacked the alliance with the clear intention of forcing those members into your alliance. Is this not the so-called "forced recruitment" you spoke of? 

 

I don't have a problem with what you did. I do have a problem when you are hypocritical about it. 

 

Heads back to page 26

 I might add that everyone here is hypocritical about something. 

Though, with everyone arguing the way they are its rare for them to realize this. I mean, our former leader calls people what he does because he feels so strongly after 11 years of this.

 

Lets be serious though, it's not something we ourselves can really control. The issue is that people make a lot of noise over stuff that they do themselves. Truthfully, and this is just an ooc mention and not directed towards anyone, I wish people made this much noise about the corruption of the United states government as they do here IC. It'd be nice to have a group of like minded people creating a movement, ya know???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, Joel James said:

 

Takes a break from page 26

 

It's beautiful! I got a response from the true leader of ISX!

 

Eh, I'll give you that. It doesn't change the fact that you attacked the alliance with the clear intention of forcing those members into your alliance. Is this not the so-called "forced recruitment" you spoke of? 

 

I don't have a problem with what you did. I do have a problem when you are hypocritical about it. 

 

Heads back to page 26

 

It's not hypocritical though, we had a valid casus belli because of Masterchief777 plotting against us internally and externally with enemy support during the Revolution. No one was forced to rejoin us, but we made an effort to invite people back and let them... including yourself... gain full membership.

 

Our goal was to build a greater Imperium, not destroy it and bring forth an age of Chaos as many of the various tribes we have defended against desire.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have been sooooooo busy on my cruise with Claude of Russia1 and receiving battle reports from my General Staff, that I have had NO time to post on updates from the SLAP front or the LOVE front. But I am going to give it a try, alrighty then. Let’s begin shall we?

 

On the Battle Front…..   WOW I will say it loudly this time, my Armed Forces have been KICKING SLAP lackey butt. That’s right. But as EvilJak said, “Marty Bormann is a lousy crappy player, he will be knocked out in one week”. Well surprise surprise EvilJak (my janitor friend) and the rest of SLAP.  Looks like my Generals got the better of Smoke3y-Butthead and EMP his tech. Smoke3y wasn’t too happy, apparently he was whining about how Emperor/Empress Martin Bormann “WREAKED” (that’s the word) his nation. Oh Smoke3y, I feel for you. You should NEVER been given a task that SLAP alliance members should of done themselves. And what about that my Cybernation friends????

 

OUTSOURCING…..!!!!!! YIKES!!!! What happened to SLAP’s manhood? It is like sending your IT dept to India…..it doesn’t work!!!!!

 

Why did SLAP send their protectrates to do BANNED’s dirty work??? I guess his janitor friend was too busy cleaning school bathrooms? Hmmmm…..I think that THIS GIRL, has some chuckling to do. There are rumors of unhappy SLAP members….grumblings of continuous war….and I like the sentence that is so common these days “I DIDN’T SIGN UP FOR THIS”.

 

Maybe that should be SLAP’s slogan amongst the rank and file.

 

I want to thank the LC alliance. My new friend Indian Bob you are a true gentleman. A Girl like me is easy prey to a handsome Indiana Yankee. Thank you for the deal we made together. I truly appreciate it. You are Chivalrous my knight in shining armor. And I won’t forget you. Thank you!

So for 3 nights in a row my Generals have embarrassed SLAP. Lordly me, I wish I was a Southern Belle, but I am only a poor game playing Yankee girl from Boston.

How do you feel about me now BANNED? I guess I am still a poor player in your eyes, only a Girl. I know I am only a spoilt little drama queen. OH well….la dee da.

 

Oh BTW, if you are going to send SLAP members to attack me, at least have them go on DECON 1 and buy an airforce. Finally a SLAP member attacks poor PAX Constantinople, and BerBers doesn’t even have an Airforce……oh my! I am getting HOT Flashes thinking of my AIR RAIDS.

Here is a picture of BerBer capital city after my  bombing raid with no air defense fighters. Hmmmmmm.

 

4QnbcbB.jpg

 

Now I know in the end I will lose and PAX Constantinople will be destroyed, but I think I will like hurting SLAP, I want them to bled…its fun. So BANNED you know what to do. I want you to shed infra and tech and get nice and small, to my size. And come to me BANNED darling. Sometimes you got to do the dirty work yourself.  Don’t you think? Oh I know I will meet “The Custodian Engineering Tech (School Cleaner)” one day soon. But I want you BANNED…..I WANT YOU. I think of you all the time BANNED…..I…want….you….darling.

 

You got to do the dirty work yourself BANNED.....come.

 

Now for the GOOD STUFF.

 

Oh CLAUDE of RUSSIA 1 …..our cruise has been so great, he knows how to show a girl a good time.

Ok…..so…..for some really good news….my beau CLAUDE has asked me to come live with him in South Carolina.  Can you imagine that????????Girls what would you do when your dream boy asks this Yankee Girl to live like a Southern Belle in South Carolina!!!!!! Oh I hope it is Mytle Beach, I love to golf, and the beaches and warm winter weather (compared to Boston).

But there is one problem….I hope my CLAUDE of RUSSIA 1 isn’t pretending to be someone he isn’t….I hope…..I hope……I……..

 

I did find a photo that fell from his wallet. It was a photo of a “POOR WHITE SOUTHERN TRASH” house…..oh Lord. I hope he isn’t hiding anything, I don’t want my little heart broken. Please I hope he is the real McCoy, and not some White Trash hillybilly McCoy from the South Carolinian swamps. Here is the picture I found of what I think is CLAUDE of Russia1’s house.

 

X9OMd9Y.jpg

 

any way Girls, I am sure enough I will be losing soon, but I am hope you realize that BANNED is on his blood throne, looking fat and silly to the rank and file. And I am sure ONE DAY, a great alliance will come along and end the tyrant’s rule, and BANNED will be banished for good.

Kisses ….

XOXOXOX

 

 

 

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neo Uruk   
4 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

"raw number is also not the point"

 

hmmmmm >.> seems like to you it is at least part of the point here. 

2/58 is an awful activity number

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

We treated you and every other ex-member much more nicely than Borman is being treated for surrendering from SLAP today. A single round of wars with the goal of reunification, not extermination, I think is quite benign in today's day and age.

 

Oh Junka,

 

BANNED doesn't know mercy or fairness, not like CLAUDE of RUSSIA 1 my new beau. BANNED is isolated with his little cliche that runs SLAP. He doesn't realize that there is REAL talk of others leaving his...yes his.....alliance. 

All of Cybernations is watching now. They are watching, lower tier nations and new nations. Maybe they don't want to be apart of SLAP because of the way BANNED and cliche runs their alliance. In the end, YES they will diminish in power and numbers and will be swallowed up by another alliance. And Banned will be out of a job.

 

You see....if only Evil Jak was a little nicer to the membership and did not get personal on Discord, this rupture in SLAP would NEVER of happened. If BANNED was a fair person he would of really talked to me of my concerns against all this war and my people's sufferings. The membership in the middle and lower ranks are exhausted in SLAP . BANNED only  has his lackey cliche that revolve around him.

You see, if this GIRL EMPEROR/EMPRESS had been treated fairly, and some tact had been used, there would be no fighting. I would of been satisfied. Unfortunately, I only surrendered to the Imperialum because 2 of my war slots became full of SLAP nations declaring war on me. Which was a backstabbing move. I offered to finish the Imperialim war first and then leave SLAP.

Yes I expelled their diplomatic staff and was a little upset and being my Marty Bormann self, but a leader is like a manager in the business world. And if you can't manage your should not lead. 

Had Evil Jak apologized for the hurtful comments, and BANNED a little more sympathetic  this unfortunately chapter would not happen, and I would NOT be here in the forums. Telling you my wonderful and delightful stories of LOVE and BATTLE.

 

But you know, I am a  kind and forgiving EMPEROR/EMPRESS. If BANNED and EVILJak reformed and announced to Planet BOB that they are fair human beings and stopped this war of extermination against PAX Constantinople, I would gladly leave in peace. Never to be heard on the forums again. But unfortunately the world is thus.....

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Thrash   
1 hour ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

any way Girls, I am sure enough I will be losing soon, but I am hope you realize that BANNED is on his blood throne, looking fat and silly to the rank and file. And I am sure ONE DAY, a great alliance will come along and end the tyrant’s rule, and BANNED will be banished for good.

Kisses ….

XOXOXOX

 

 

 

 

omg your posting is so bad... so bad that I have to be even worse

no-artificial-coloring-or-preservatives-

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Thrash said:

 

omg your posting is so bad... so bad that I have to be even worse

no-artificial-coloring-or-preservatives-

 

 

 

I think I know that guy from somewhere.....BANNED is that you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morphine   
2 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I have been sooooooo busy on my cruise with Claude of Russia1 and receiving battle reports from my General Staff, that I have had NO time to post on updates from the SLAP front or the LOVE front. But I am going to give it a try, alrighty then. Let’s begin shall we?

 

On the Battle Front…..   WOW I will say it loudly this time, my Armed Forces have been KICKING SLAP lackey butt. That’s right. But as EvilJak said, “Marty Bormann is a lousy crappy player, he will be knocked out in one week”. Well surprise surprise EvilJak (my janitor friend) and the rest of SLAP.  Looks like my Generals got the better of Smoke3y-Butthead and EMP his tech. Smoke3y wasn’t too happy, apparently he was whining about how Emperor/Empress Martin Bormann “WREAKED” (that’s the word) his nation. Oh Smoke3y, I feel for you. You should NEVER been given a task that SLAP alliance members should of done themselves. And what about that my Cybernation friends????

 

OUTSOURCING…..!!!!!! YIKES!!!! What happened to SLAP’s manhood? It is like sending your IT dept to India…..it doesn’t work!!!!!

 

Why did SLAP send their protectrates to do BANNED’s dirty work??? I guess his janitor friend was too busy cleaning school bathrooms? Hmmmm…..I think that THIS GIRL, has some chuckling to do. There are rumors of unhappy SLAP members….grumblings of continuous war….and I like the sentence that is so common these days “I DIDN’T SIGN UP FOR THIS”.

 

Maybe that should be SLAP’s slogan amongst the rank and file.

 

I want to thank the LC alliance. My new friend Indian Bob you are a true gentleman. A Girl like me is easy prey to a handsome Indiana Yankee. Thank you for the deal we made together. I truly appreciate it. You are Chivalrous my knight in shining armor. And I won’t forget you. Thank you!

So for 3 nights in a row my Generals have embarrassed SLAP. Lordly me, I wish I was a Southern Belle, but I am only a poor game playing Yankee girl from Boston.

How do you feel about me now BANNED? I guess I am still a poor player in your eyes, only a Girl. I know I am only a spoilt little drama queen. OH well….la dee da.

 

Oh BTW, if you are going to send SLAP members to attack me, at least have them go on DECON 1 and buy an airforce. Finally a SLAP member attacks poor PAX Constantinople, and BerBers doesn’t even have an Airforce……oh my! I am getting HOT Flashes thinking of my AIR RAIDS.

Here is a picture of BerBer capital city after my  bombing raid with no air defense fighters. Hmmmmmm.

 

4QnbcbB.jpg

 

Now I know in the end I will lose and PAX Constantinople will be destroyed, but I think I will like hurting SLAP, I want them to bled…its fun. So BANNED you know what to do. I want you to shed infra and tech and get nice and small, to my size. And come to me BANNED darling. Sometimes you got to do the dirty work yourself.  Don’t you think? Oh I know I will meet “The Custodian Engineering Tech (School Cleaner)” one day soon. But I want you BANNED…..I WANT YOU. I think of you all the time BANNED…..I…want….you….darling.

 

You got to do the dirty work yourself BANNED.....come.

 

Now for the GOOD STUFF.

 

Oh CLAUDE of RUSSIA 1 …..our cruise has been so great, he knows how to show a girl a good time.

Ok…..so…..for some really good news….my beau CLAUDE has asked me to come live with him in South Carolina.  Can you imagine that????????Girls what would you do when your dream boy asks this Yankee Girl to live like a Southern Belle in South Carolina!!!!!! Oh I hope it is Mytle Beach, I love to golf, and the beaches and warm winter weather (compared to Boston).

But there is one problem….I hope my CLAUDE of RUSSIA 1 isn’t pretending to be someone he isn’t….I hope…..I hope……I……..

 

I did find a photo that fell from his wallet. It was a photo of a “POOR WHITE SOUTHERN TRASH” house…..oh Lord. I hope he isn’t hiding anything, I don’t want my little heart broken. Please I hope he is the real McCoy, and not some White Trash hillybilly McCoy from the South Carolinian swamps. Here is the picture I found of what I think is CLAUDE of Russia1’s house.

 

X9OMd9Y.jpg

 

any way Girls, I am sure enough I will be losing soon, but I am hope you realize that BANNED is on his blood throne, looking fat and silly to the rank and file. And I am sure ONE DAY, a great alliance will come along and end the tyrant’s rule, and BANNED will be banished for good.

Kisses ….

XOXOXOX

 

 

 

I really don't know what happened between you and SLAP but I'm kind of disappointed that my member Algolei wasn't mentioned in any of these posts. Hurts my feelings. Makes me think we aren't important enough 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Neo Uruk   

please stop quoting those or at least clip them so i don't have to scroll to get past pretty please they hurt my eyes

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have to admit, I would love to see an alliance whose government consisted of Rey, Mogar, Junka and Meth. I'm sure that would lead to fun times.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


×