Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

The First Doom War was testament to the weak and corrupt leadership at the time, not the membership. The milcom I had run had been dismantled in favor of Flubb's untested system, which was picked as he was a sycophant of the triumvirate.

Our enemies seem to be gambling on the idea that an extermination of our membership is possible due to suppression of our upper tier. This would be convenient for our enemies, but it depends on a number of factors that they do not necessarily control.

Edited by Immortan Junka

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would still be willing to lead the alliance to greatness if you guys wanted to accept me as the new leader & AA Owner; although absent that I think Galerion should show more leadership & step up as the new public face of ISX.

Whether his leadership can bring ISX out of the hole you guys have found yourselves in has yet to be seen; although you guys won't know until he tries. I'm not sure if he's been second in command all these years because he's more suited for such a role versus the public face of an alliance or he just didn't seek the top spot out of loyalty; however now would be a good time for him to step up and reshape the public perception of ISX.

Being a leader involves more than just backroom negotiations; it involves leading & being the public face of an alliance.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

I think you have your own issues when you have your radio guests openly saying they will roll you.

Caustic probably will roll me, it's what he does because he hates this place, kind of his entire schtick, yaknow?

12 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I think you have your own issues when you have your radio guests openly saying they will roll you.

wait i thought being rolled wasn't a problem for you

what the $%&@ makes you think it's a problem for an alliance that at least halfway prepares and has more than two government members online all day

33 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

what the $%&@ makes you think it's a problem for an alliance that at least halfway prepares and has more than two government members online all day

Neo I don't think you should be talking... You're the ONLY one in your alliance in the first place man. So essentially you only have one govt member on and nobody else the rest of the day. No offense.

Honestly. 30 pg and counting.... This is going on way too long. lol

40 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

The Imperium is as prepared as can be for an alliance that has been at war for most of the last 12 months. Should our members be exterminated, I have no doubt that those who survive can be a pain for a long time to come, because we will have no purpose in life beyond revenge.

Edited by Immortan Junka

6 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Neo I don't think you should be talking... You're the ONLY one in your alliance in the first place man. So essentially you only have one govt member on and nobody else the rest of the day. No offense.

Honestly. 30 pg and counting.... This is going on way too long. lol

wow that's news to me that i'm the only person on my one man aa

the raw number is also not the point, but i wouldn't expect you to understand at this  point

1 minute ago, Neo Uruk said:

wow that's news to me that i'm the only person on my one man aa

the raw number is also not the point, but i wouldn't expect you to understand at this  point

"raw number is also not the point"

45 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

hmmmmm >.> seems like to you it is at least part of the point here. 

On 8/30/2017 at 2:00 AM, Galerion said:

We attacked and the AA got disbanded soon after I don't recall new wars getting declared after that but if they did then at that point they were nations on none being raided.

If you want to be angry about that war you should direct your hostility towards CRV for choosing to disband the AA instead of surrendering.

Hey, I ain't saying you can't attack people, but complaining about unfair wars after y'all were fighting them is hypocritical. 

Also, I find it interesting that out of all the comments that you maybe should have answered to, you picked this one. 

Edited by Joel James

8 minutes ago, Joel James said:

Hey, I ain't saying you can't attack people, but complaining about unfair wars after y'all were fighting them is hypocritical. 

Also, I find it interesting that out of all the comments that you maybe should have answered to, you picked this one. 

We treated you and every other ex-member much more nicely than Borman is being treated for surrendering from SLAP today. A single round of wars with the goal of reunification, not extermination, I think is quite benign in today's day and age.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

We treated you and every other ememberx- much more nicely than Borman is being treated for surrendering today. A single round of wars with the goal of reunification, not extermination, I think is quite benign in today's day and age.

Takes a break from page 26

It's beautiful! I got a response from the true leader of ISX!

Eh, I'll give you that. It doesn't change the fact that you attacked the alliance with the clear intention of forcing those members into your alliance. Is this not the so-called "forced recruitment" you spoke of? 

I don't have a problem with what you did. I do have a problem when you are hypocritical about it. 

Heads back to page 26

19 minutes ago, Joel James said:

Eh, I'll give you that. It doesn't change the fact that you attacked the alliance with the clear intention of forcing those members into your alliance. Is this not the so-called "forced recruitment" you spoke of? 

I don't have a problem with what you did. I do have a problem when you are hypocritical about it. 

Heads back to page 26

I might add that everyone here is hypocritical about something. 

Though, with everyone arguing the way they are its rare for them to realize this. I mean, our former leader calls people what he does because he feels so strongly after 11 years of this.

Lets be serious though, it's not something we ourselves can really control. The issue is that people make a lot of noise over stuff that they do themselves. Truthfully, and this is just an ooc mention and not directed towards anyone, I wish people made this much noise about the corruption of the United states government as they do here IC. It'd be nice to have a group of like minded people creating a movement, ya know???

33 minutes ago, Joel James said:

Heads back to page 26

It's not hypocritical though, we had a valid casus belli because of Masterchief777 plotting against us internally and externally with enemy support during the Revolution. No one was forced to rejoin us, but we made an effort to invite people back and let them... including yourself... gain full membership.

Our goal was to build a greater Imperium, not destroy it and bring forth an age of Chaos as many of the various tribes we have defended against desire.

Edited by Immortan Junka

I have been sooooooo busy on my cruise with Claude of Russia1 and receiving battle reports from my General Staff, that I have had NO time to post on updates from the SLAP front or the LOVE front. But I am going to give it a try, alrighty then. Let’s begin shall we?

On the Battle Front…..   WOW I will say it loudly this time, my Armed Forces have been KICKING SLAP lackey butt. That’s right. But as EvilJak said, “Marty Bormann is a lousy crappy player, he will be knocked out in one week”. Well surprise surprise EvilJak (my janitor friend) and the rest of SLAP.  Looks like my Generals got the better of Smoke3y-Butthead and EMP his tech. Smoke3y wasn’t too happy, apparently he was whining about how Emperor/Empress Martin Bormann “WREAKED” (that’s the word) his nation. Oh Smoke3y, I feel for you. You should NEVER been given a task that SLAP alliance members should of done themselves. And what about that my Cybernation friends????

OUTSOURCING…..!!!!!! YIKES!!!! What happened to SLAP’s manhood? It is like sending your IT dept to India…..it doesn’t work!!!!!

Why did SLAP send their protectrates to do BANNED’s dirty work??? I guess his janitor friend was too busy cleaning school bathrooms? Hmmmm…..I think that THIS GIRL, has some chuckling to do. There are rumors of unhappy SLAP members….grumblings of continuous war….and I like the sentence that is so common these days “I DIDN’T SIGN UP FOR THIS”.

Maybe that should be SLAP’s slogan amongst the rank and file.

I want to thank the LC alliance. My new friend Indian Bob you are a true gentleman. A Girl like me is easy prey to a handsome Indiana Yankee. Thank you for the deal we made together. I truly appreciate it. You are Chivalrous my knight in shining armor. And I won’t forget you. Thank you!

So for 3 nights in a row my Generals have embarrassed SLAP. Lordly me, I wish I was a Southern Belle, but I am only a poor game playing Yankee girl from Boston.

How do you feel about me now BANNED? I guess I am still a poor player in your eyes, only a Girl. I know I am only a spoilt little drama queen. OH well….la dee da.

Oh BTW, if you are going to send SLAP members to attack me, at least have them go on DECON 1 and buy an airforce. Finally a SLAP member attacks poor PAX Constantinople, and BerBers doesn’t even have an Airforce……oh my! I am getting HOT Flashes thinking of my AIR RAIDS.

Here is a picture of BerBer capital city after my  bombing raid with no air defense fighters. Hmmmmmm.

4QnbcbB.jpg

Now I know in the end I will lose and PAX Constantinople will be destroyed, but I think I will like hurting SLAP, I want them to bled…its fun. So BANNED you know what to do. I want you to shed infra and tech and get nice and small, to my size. And come to me BANNED darling. Sometimes you got to do the dirty work yourself.  Don’t you think? Oh I know I will meet “The Custodian Engineering Tech (School Cleaner)” one day soon. But I want you BANNED…..I WANT YOU. I think of you all the time BANNED…..I…want….you….darling.

You got to do the dirty work yourself BANNED.....come.

Now for the GOOD STUFF.

Oh CLAUDE of RUSSIA 1 …..our cruise has been so great, he knows how to show a girl a good time.

Ok…..so…..for some really good news….my beau CLAUDE has asked me to come live with him in South Carolina.  Can you imagine that????????Girls what would you do when your dream boy asks this Yankee Girl to live like a Southern Belle in South Carolina!!!!!! Oh I hope it is Mytle Beach, I love to golf, and the beaches and warm winter weather (compared to Boston).

But there is one problem….I hope my CLAUDE of RUSSIA 1 isn’t pretending to be someone he isn’t….I hope…..I hope……I……..

I did find a photo that fell from his wallet. It was a photo of a “POOR WHITE SOUTHERN TRASH” house…..oh Lord. I hope he isn’t hiding anything, I don’t want my little heart broken. Please I hope he is the real McCoy, and not some White Trash hillybilly McCoy from the South Carolinian swamps. Here is the picture I found of what I think is CLAUDE of Russia1’s house.

X9OMd9Y.jpg

any way Girls, I am sure enough I will be losing soon, but I am hope you realize that BANNED is on his blood throne, looking fat and silly to the rank and file. And I am sure ONE DAY, a great alliance will come along and end the tyrant’s rule, and BANNED will be banished for good.

Kisses ….

XOXOXOX

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

We treated you and every other ex-member much more nicely than Borman is being treated for surrendering from SLAP today. A single round of wars with the goal of reunification, not extermination, I think is quite benign in today's day and age.

Oh Junka,

BANNED doesn't know mercy or fairness, not like CLAUDE of RUSSIA 1 my new beau. BANNED is isolated with his little cliche that runs SLAP. He doesn't realize that there is REAL talk of others leaving his...yes his.....alliance. 

All of Cybernations is watching now. They are watching, lower tier nations and new nations. Maybe they don't want to be apart of SLAP because of the way BANNED and cliche runs their alliance. In the end, YES they will diminish in power and numbers and will be swallowed up by another alliance. And Banned will be out of a job.

You see....if only Evil Jak was a little nicer to the membership and did not get personal on Discord, this rupture in SLAP would NEVER of happened. If BANNED was a fair person he would of really talked to me of my concerns against all this war and my people's sufferings. The membership in the middle and lower ranks are exhausted in SLAP . BANNED only  has his lackey cliche that revolve around him.

You see, if this GIRL EMPEROR/EMPRESS had been treated fairly, and some tact had been used, there would be no fighting. I would of been satisfied. Unfortunately, I only surrendered to the Imperialum because 2 of my war slots became full of SLAP nations declaring war on me. Which was a backstabbing move. I offered to finish the Imperialim war first and then leave SLAP.

Yes I expelled their diplomatic staff and was a little upset and being my Marty Bormann self, but a leader is like a manager in the business world. And if you can't manage your should not lead. 

Had Evil Jak apologized for the hurtful comments, and BANNED a little more sympathetic  this unfortunately chapter would not happen, and I would NOT be here in the forums. Telling you my wonderful and delightful stories of LOVE and BATTLE.

But you know, I am a  kind and forgiving EMPEROR/EMPRESS. If BANNED and EVILJak reformed and announced to Planet BOB that they are fair human beings and stopped this war of extermination against PAX Constantinople, I would gladly leave in peace. Never to be heard on the forums again. But unfortunately the world is thus.....

Edited by Emperor Martin Bormann

1 hour ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

any way Girls, I am sure enough I will be losing soon, but I am hope you realize that BANNED is on his blood throne, looking fat and silly to the rank and file. And I am sure ONE DAY, a great alliance will come along and end the tyrant’s rule, and BANNED will be banished for good.

Kisses ….

XOXOXOX

omg your posting is so bad... so bad that I have to be even worse

no-artificial-coloring-or-preservatives-

2 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I have been sooooooo busy on my cruise with Claude of Russia1 and receiving battle reports from my General Staff, that I have had NO time to post on updates from the SLAP front or the LOVE front. But I am going to give it a try, alrighty then. Let’s begin shall we?

On the Battle Front…..   WOW I will say it loudly this time, my Armed Forces have been KICKING SLAP lackey butt. That’s right. But as EvilJak said, “Marty Bormann is a lousy crappy player, he will be knocked out in one week”. Well surprise surprise EvilJak (my janitor friend) and the rest of SLAP.  Looks like my Generals got the better of Smoke3y-Butthead and EMP his tech. Smoke3y wasn’t too happy, apparently he was whining about how Emperor/Empress Martin Bormann “WREAKED” (that’s the word) his nation. Oh Smoke3y, I feel for you. You should NEVER been given a task that SLAP alliance members should of done themselves. And what about that my Cybernation friends????

OUTSOURCING…..!!!!!! YIKES!!!! What happened to SLAP’s manhood? It is like sending your IT dept to India…..it doesn’t work!!!!!

Why did SLAP send their protectrates to do BANNED’s dirty work??? I guess his janitor friend was too busy cleaning school bathrooms? Hmmmm…..I think that THIS GIRL, has some chuckling to do. There are rumors of unhappy SLAP members….grumblings of continuous war….and I like the sentence that is so common these days “I DIDN’T SIGN UP FOR THIS”.

Maybe that should be SLAP’s slogan amongst the rank and file.

I want to thank the LC alliance. My new friend Indian Bob you are a true gentleman. A Girl like me is easy prey to a handsome Indiana Yankee. Thank you for the deal we made together. I truly appreciate it. You are Chivalrous my knight in shining armor. And I won’t forget you. Thank you!

So for 3 nights in a row my Generals have embarrassed SLAP. Lordly me, I wish I was a Southern Belle, but I am only a poor game playing Yankee girl from Boston.

How do you feel about me now BANNED? I guess I am still a poor player in your eyes, only a Girl. I know I am only a spoilt little drama queen. OH well….la dee da.

Oh BTW, if you are going to send SLAP members to attack me, at least have them go on DECON 1 and buy an airforce. Finally a SLAP member attacks poor PAX Constantinople, and BerBers doesn’t even have an Airforce……oh my! I am getting HOT Flashes thinking of my AIR RAIDS.

Here is a picture of BerBer capital city after my  bombing raid with no air defense fighters. Hmmmmmm.

4QnbcbB.jpg

Now I know in the end I will lose and PAX Constantinople will be destroyed, but I think I will like hurting SLAP, I want them to bled…its fun. So BANNED you know what to do. I want you to shed infra and tech and get nice and small, to my size. And come to me BANNED darling. Sometimes you got to do the dirty work yourself.  Don’t you think? Oh I know I will meet “The Custodian Engineering Tech (School Cleaner)” one day soon. But I want you BANNED…..I WANT YOU. I think of you all the time BANNED…..I…want….you….darling.

You got to do the dirty work yourself BANNED.....come.

Now for the GOOD STUFF.

Oh CLAUDE of RUSSIA 1 …..our cruise has been so great, he knows how to show a girl a good time.

Ok…..so…..for some really good news….my beau CLAUDE has asked me to come live with him in South Carolina.  Can you imagine that????????Girls what would you do when your dream boy asks this Yankee Girl to live like a Southern Belle in South Carolina!!!!!! Oh I hope it is Mytle Beach, I love to golf, and the beaches and warm winter weather (compared to Boston).

But there is one problem….I hope my CLAUDE of RUSSIA 1 isn’t pretending to be someone he isn’t….I hope…..I hope……I……..

I did find a photo that fell from his wallet. It was a photo of a “POOR WHITE SOUTHERN TRASH” house…..oh Lord. I hope he isn’t hiding anything, I don’t want my little heart broken. Please I hope he is the real McCoy, and not some White Trash hillybilly McCoy from the South Carolinian swamps. Here is the picture I found of what I think is CLAUDE of Russia1’s house.

X9OMd9Y.jpg

Kisses ….

XOXOXOX

I really don't know what happened between you and SLAP but I'm kind of disappointed that my member Algolei wasn't mentioned in any of these posts. Hurts my feelings. Makes me think we aren't important enough