Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Hard to make out what you're even trying to say. However I never claimed to be deciding how long ISX stays at war with any of the AAs they're currently fighting. Khan will likely keep fighting them as long as he has money, based on his history at least. For those AAs where both sides are interested in an end date, the wars will likely cease whenever they're negotiated to end by the leaders of the involved alliances.

Whether ISX has lasting peace and with who will depend on Galerion's leadership & decisions; with how he handles this situation being the first real test of his leadership. A few comments by regular members will have almost no effect & comments from those who aren't involved will have zero effect.

Was it really hard to tell what I was saying because you deciphered it and then pretended it didn't apply because it doesn't apply to this very specific situation

hi Guys!!!!!!

Just want to update you on the War Front in PAX Constantinople and the Romance Front with CLAUDE of Russia1. I promised to update you guys but I am have been having such a great time with CLAUDE of RUSSIA1, that well.....what's a girl suppose to do? I will keep it short and sweet, because it is the Labor Day weekend. And yall are having BBQs and time with RL family.

Any way the last two nights have been a total flop on SLAP's part to grind PAX Constantinople down to nothingness. I know I know....I am NOT a good general, not a good player, that is why I employ Field Marshalls and a General Staff to do the hard work for me, while this Emperor/Empress parties with CLAUDE of RUSSIA1 on our Trans-Atlantic cruise.

So for some really good news:

PAX Constantinople's army, Air Force, working in coordination with our Nuclear Forces KICKED SLAP BUTT, for a couple of nights in a row. Now we did not kick them too hard, but at least they retreated a little bit from PAX Constantinople. Here is a picture from the air of Smok3y-Bull3t armor column. Unfortunately I think Smok3y employed former Generals of Saddam's army.  SMOK3Y!!!!!!

eMGvldV.jpg

I want to publicly thank SMOKE3Y of SLAP for letting THIS GIRL and her tiny army win 2 nights in a role. Honey, if it wasn't for CLAUDE of RUSSIA1 this GIRL would give you big Boston Kiss!!!!

oh and here is some of SMOKE3Y ground units dropping their weapons and retreating.....THANKS AGAIN HONEY PIE!!!!

Don't worry I won't tell Banned that you messed up last night, if you don't tell CLAUDE of RUSSIA1 that THIS GIRL, has a sweet spot for you. I must admit, I have a spot for big burly uneducated Tennessee men from the Smokey Mountains that are missing their front teeth.

s3WDOHv.jpg

NOW FOR THE GOOD STUFF, I KNOW WHAT YALL HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR!!!!!!!!!!!! PICTURES OF THE CRUISE THAT CLAUDE OF RUSSIA1 has taken me on.

It has been exciting, and I don't know what CLAUDE'S MAMA has been feeding that boy, but he sure is enjoying our time together. So here are a couple of pictures of Claude enjoying himself with some of our new friends on the cruise....CLAUDE of RUSSIA 1 you are such a HAM!!!!! Lordly!!!!!

Claude is on the right in this picture:

MjAcX3s.jpg

and here is Claude of Russia 1 with some random guy.....oh Claude you are such a show off. And I like it!

I8rgll0.jpg

he does look great in a Speedo though.......ha ha ha.

Kisses Girls!!!!!!

We are off to the Captain's table for dinner tonight.....More News from PAX Constantinople later on.  I am NOT saying we are going to survive this, but damn I am going to have a lot of fun while it lasts!!!!  

xoxoxo

tl;dr

Alliance is formed

Idiot gets into alliance government

Idiot ruins alliances PR

Idiot gets kicked out of alliance

Alliance allows idiot back in

Idiot defies all logic and gets back into government

Idiot runs alliance

Idiot ruins alliance

Idiot throws hissy fit when things don't go his way

Community laughs

Did I miss anything?

47 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Meanwhile in the Imperium...

I know that you have had a lot of bad press Junka, but I know you must be misunderstood. I praise your video choice. You are in my heart and thoughts. :) 

Rise up again!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I know that you have had a lot of bad press Junka, but I know you must be misunderstood. I praise your video choice. You are in my heart and thoughts. :) 

Rise up again!!!!!!!

I think I know why everything went wrong for junka:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSA5Jk45V3Nfa_el1oE9TV

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Rey you can't hide from me now, I'm nice and small too. Time for me to recollect and destroy the money Galerion gave you.

You should try being able to afford planes first.

What I'm doing with Rey...

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Neo Uruk. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and assassinate 20 enemy spies. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

You have just conducted a spy operation against the nation of Neo Uruk. In the attack your spy efforts were successful as your spies were able to target and assassinate 20 enemy spies. Your spies returned home unharmed and unidentified.

Edited by Immortan Junka

15 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

You should try paying Galerion back after you turned on isx after being given start up money. 

Never been aligned nor affiliated with SNX. I also gave Tywin a 12 hour warning that all he needed to do was post terms of an agreement he was consistently alluding to. It was an easily avoidable situation but Tywin isn't one for accountability.

15 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

What I'm doing with Rey...

now post your warchest

On 03/09/2017 at 8:46 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Rey you can't hide from me now, I'm nice and small too. Time for me to recollect and destroy the money Galerion gave you.

That's kind of him, when he is already as poor as you. Bet your arse is sore with all the money people give you.

On 9/3/2017 at 6:17 PM, andyt2k said:

tl;dr

Alliance is formed

Idiot gets into alliance government

Idiot ruins alliances PR

Idiot gets kicked out of alliance

Alliance allows idiot back in

Idiot defies all logic and gets back into government

Idiot runs alliance

Idiot ruins alliance

Idiot throws hissy fit when things don't go his way

Community laughs

Did I miss anything?

This is the only relevant point in this whole discussion.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

This alliance has been persecuted the hardest when I wasn't here, but always convenient to leave that out of the narrative.

It's convenient to leave out because it is literally false lmao. Nobody but you would come up with that.

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

It's convenient to leave out because it is literally false lmao. Nobody but you would come up with that.

I was absent from the Imperium from OCT14 to JUN15, during this time the membership count fell from 200 nations to less than 80. During this period the First Doom War took place along with several internal and political incidents that lead to rapid decline.

Despite the wars of tyranny that have been waged against the Imperium, we have maintained a steady membership of 40-50 nations for the past two years. We are tougher to exterminate than we look, and we can do some counter-extermination ourselves before it's all over.

And it should always be remembered, those who support the attacks of rogues like Khan may always be on the receiving end of attacks from random multi-billion nations in the future.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I was absent from the Imperium from OCT14 to JUN15, during this time the membership count fell from 200 nations to less than 80. During this period the First Doom War took place along with several internal and political incidents that lead to rapid decline.

Despite the wars of tyranny that have been waged against the Imperium, we have maintained a steady membership of 40-50 nations for the past two years. We are tougher to exterminate than we look, and we can do some counter-extermination ourselves before it's all over.

And it should always be remembered, those who support the attacks of rogues like Khan may always be on the receiving end of attacks from random multi-billion nations in the future.

I don't think you know what know what "persecuted" means. The fact that SNX collapsed early is a testament to the weaknesses and incongruencies of the merger alliances, not any attempt to kill SNX off.

You're also still bluffing about anyone in your alliance having money. You'd be getting more aid if that were the case.

49 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

I don't think you know what know what "persecuted" means. The fact that SNX collapsed early is a testament to the weaknesses and incongruencies of the merger alliances, not any attempt to kill SNX off.

You're also still bluffing about anyone in your alliance having money. You'd be getting more aid if that were the case.

They can't aid in peace mode ;)