Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Haflinger said:

Yeah, just to be clear, I don't know who GM is, or anything about this alleged poaching incident. I just think that declaring war over poaching is foolish.

Greatest Mothers left ISX during this SLAP war, Junktard was always bragging about how they (it's two women) were one of his best fighters and biggest warchests..

Edited by MaineGOP

12 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Yeah, just to be clear, I don't know who GM is, or anything about this alleged poaching incident. I just think that declaring war over poaching is foolish.

GM is like the Gordon Ramsey of CN. 

Huh, she left about 4 hours after the first SLAP war. That could be a coincidence, people don't always check their alliance's warscreens, but Junka had already launched counters and one would hope had posted an announcement to his alliance, so I kinda doubt it.

Do you mean Gordon Ramsey or Gordon Ramsay? They're pretty different people apart from the similar names.

4 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Huh, she left about 4 hours after the first SLAP war. That could be a coincidence, people don't always check their alliance's warscreens, but Junka had already launched counters and one would hope had posted an announcement to his alliance, so I kinda doubt it.

Do you mean Gordon Ramsey or Gordon Ramsay? They're pretty different people apart from the similar names.

The TV Cook/chef who keeps yelling at people....

1 hour ago, Haflinger said:

No, I didn't. Poaching is the lamest CB in the history of the world. You're declaring war because people wanted to leave your alliance in peacetime. 

The July Revolution was not peacetime. We were under attack from multiple alliances, much like today. The "poaching" (forced recruitment) was done by the traitor CRV24 with enemy support.

The war was fought with popular support and outrage against the traitor.

Edited by Immortan Junka

I swear those young boys over at SLAP, you think they own planet Bob. The government of SLAP is run by that tyrant  called Blue Dog....or something like that. They like threatening all sorts of alliances....especially bigger alliances that would smash them like the HULK. Oh well, I just they might meet their end someday. I think more members might be leaving....yup I think that is true.

Junka I like you. You are misunderstood. And you are brave and someone I look up to. Keep up the good fight, you are legend. 

I find it hilarious that a raid/started for @Bannedbirthday is one in which he can't participate. Heck the majority of the "upper" tier war has to be fought by SLAP allies as they don't have nations in that range. Just an observation and commentary from an ally/SLAPish member. 

Just now, BDRocks said:

I find it hilarious that a raid/started for @Bannedbirthday is one in which he can't participate. Heck the majority of the "upper" tier war has to be fought by SLAP allies as they don't have nations in that range. Just an observation and commentary from an ally/SLAPish member. 

Always appreciate when friends choose to show up for the celebrations.

1 hour ago, Banned said:

Always appreciate when friends choose to show up for the celebrations.

Something everyone can agree on, but I see quite a few missing faces. Where's the party? 

4 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

Btw.....I wanted every one to know.....and I will announce this to Planet Bobby now.....I am a 40 something woman...and I am on my period .....so don't irratate me...

alrighty then. 

Well that explains it

Edited by Morphine

2 hours ago, Emperor Martin Bormann said:

I swear those young boys over at SLAP, you think they own planet Bob. The government of SLAP is run by that tyrant  called Blue Dog....or something like that. They like threatening all sorts of alliances....especially bigger alliances that would smash them like the HULK. Oh well, I just they might meet their end someday. I think more members might be leaving....yup I think that is true.

Junka I like you. You are misunderstood. And you are brave and someone I look up to. Keep up the good fight, you are legend. 

Honestly, I'd be surprised if we didn't invite you to ISX once peacetime ops resume.

14 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

Actually, if everyone misunderstands you, it's entirely on you

Actually, if everyone misunderstands it's not me. If I were to shake your hand that would be my choice. Same with misunderstanding someone. That's you. 

2 hours ago, AtlasXero said:

Actually, if everyone misunderstands it's not me. If I were to shake your hand that would be my choice. Same with misunderstanding someone. That's you. 

Wow, and you wonder why we give you crap. SMH. Be very careful I have long said I have no problem with ISX members, just Junka. You are slowly changing that opinion. Sometimes talking too much is a negative thing.

2 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Wow, and you wonder why we give you crap. SMH. Be very careful I have long said I have no problem with ISX members, just Junka. You are slowly changing that opinion. Sometimes talking too much is a negative thing.

Never said you had to like what I had to say Maine lol

11 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

Greatest Mothers left ISX during this SLAP war, Junktard was always bragging about how they (it's two women) were one of his best fighters and biggest warchests..

Wrong.

Our application to Knight of Ni have been finalized (leaving SNX, requesting KoN, switching the team to red, cancelling the previous trade agreements and offering trade agreements to the new alliance)

Date: 8/21/2017 3:08:48 AM

Actually it's about 8/21/2017 2:30 AM because the date above is the message to President Horton saying that all steps have been already taken.

This thread begin two days after that, 8/23/2017.

The war with SLAP begin 8/24/2017

Vampir.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

Just now, Greatest Mothers said:

Wrong.

Our application to Knight of Ni have been finalized (switching the team to red, cancelling the previous trade agreements and offering trade agreements to the new alliance)

Actually it's about 8/21/2017 2:30 AM because the date above is the message to President Horton saying that all steps have been already taken.

Vampir.

My mistake miladies.... Still losing one of his powerful nations.... Wait a minute

Timeline issue, he posted this thread after SLAP had raided..... He quit in response to it.... so..... 

Looks like raids began on 8/22 so you are still good, but just wanted to make sure we had it right.

As I was saying still losing one of his powerful nations does not reflect well on his leadership and the path of the alliance.

15 minutes ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Wrong.

Our application to Knight of Ni have been finalized (leaving SNX, requesting KoN, switching the team to red, cancelling the previous trade agreements and offering trade agreements to the new alliance)

Vampir.

GM_left_SNX.png

GM_wars_started.png

That says you left about 4 hours after the raids started...;)

10 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

GM_left_SNX.png

GM_wars_started.png

That says you left about 4 hours after the raids started...;)

That's impossible, since this is the telegram:

To: President Horton    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 8/21/2017 3:08:48 AM

Subject: RE: Come on Over!

I also hope there are tech trades, we are sellers at the moment.

And that is our reply to Humann, after we cancelled the trade agreement with him

To: HuMann    From: Greatest Mothers    Date: 8/22/2017 3:06:19 AM

Subject: RE: Trade Canceled

The rest of the text is private ;)

Humann was protesting since a day, sent us 4 or 5 messages (all the same, I cancelled them that's why I cannot quote.

Junka was informed of our intentions on 8/18.

Vampir.

Edited by Greatest Mothers

1 hour ago, Greatest Mothers said:

That's impossible...

The time stamps are there for anyone to see GM. Check them out for yourself if you wish. All I did was to provide SS's of your nations activity tab and SNX's war page from that time period.:)

1 hour ago, Greatest Mothers said:

Junka was informed of our intentions on 8/18.

Personally I'm not bothered by it at all.;) I'm pleased you got out!:D