Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

30 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Crying? I'm currently fighting my way to Valhalla slaying six barbarians.

You do nothing but cry and deflect, and like Valhalla you will also implode due to your own ego and stupidity

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

Guy, My OOC is because you guys make this game seem like such a serious issue. I didn't belittle you, I'm bringing forward the fact that you guys don't need to sit here getting angry over what someone says in the first place. Hense me pointing out, "If you took school or work this seriously you'd have your first house". It's in no way meant as an insult. 

Well I will voice my problems to your leader, see how he feels about you attacking people OOC, even junka is not that childish to lower himself to OOC attacks, you are nothing more than a no body so go away

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

I didn't ask what you thought of me in the first place..

I settled my issue with IRON because guess what. I made my own mistake and attacked them when I only just started. Woo who gives a damn?

Well clearly you do.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Wanna bet tech who will get peace first... TTK or ISX?

TTK most likely as you simply can not shut that mouth of yours.

49 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You know I can just make my own AA right? I was a full time OWF philosopher before joining LoSS.

You was never and never will be a philosopher liars dont do well.

46 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Crying? I'm currently fighting my way to Valhalla slaying six barbarians.

You will never get to Valhalla as you ran away from a fight with me, even when its put in the terms for you to face me you made it public you would sell everything and just cm me from 100 infra, pussies do not get in to Valhalla, the reason you do not want to fight me is that it would be uneven, yet you think its even for you to attack a 11 day old nations.

Lets see how well you do vs me i bet you do nothing.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

The difference between TTK and ISX is that ISX is smart enough to not try to roll Oculus, I'm just trolling Doomsphere again... like the good old days.

then you claim it was an unprovoked attacked lol.

On a ranking system of power max being ten, I would say right now Oculus is 10, TTK is about 4, then you take SLAP who is about 5 and then ISX thats about -5.

So the power gap on Oculus vs TTK is 6
the power gap between Slap vs ISX is about 10

I think you are a lot dumber than TTK. You are just to dumb to know that, you in one round lost 200k ns off your total just saying

21 minutes ago, Devialance said:

then you claim it was an unprovoked attacked lol.

On a ranking system of power max being ten, I would say right now Oculus is 10, TTK is about 4, then you take SLAP who is about 5 and then ISX thats about -5.

So the power gap on Oculus vs TTK is 6
the power gap between Slap vs ISX is about 10

I think you are a lot dumber than TTK. You are just to dumb to know that, you in one round lost 200k ns off your total just saying

Lol if Oculus is a 10, SLAP is maybe a 1 on a good day.

To: Rey the Great    From: AtlasXero    Date: 8/29/2017 4:04:30 PM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 335 soldiers and 74 tanks. You killed 224 soldiers and 38 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, destroyed 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $0.00 of your money and you gained $25,429.53 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

To: Rey the Great    From: AtlasXero    Date: 8/29/2017 5:17:48 PM

Subject: Battle Report

You lost 259 soldiers and 35 tanks. You killed 173 soldiers and 8 tanks. Their forces razed 0.000 miles of your land, destroyed 0.000 technology, and destroyed 0.000 infrastructure. Their forces destroyed $0.00 of your money and you gained $4,958.36 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Do you need aid for more cruise missiles? You only sent one.

9 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

There was a proper Casus Belli for the November Third Operation, which involved a traitor working with our enemies to poach members. 

Right. "Proper". Regardless, he had dissolved the AA and ran away, and you still attacked everyone anyways. Please come up with a better excuse. 

It is kind of funny though. You are complaining that everyone is still attacking ISX even though you are still a member with permissions, saying that there is no casus belli, but apparently you attacking a bunch of people from an alliance that your target left IS a proper casus belli? You can't have it both ways. 

Either way though, it looks like your opponents have a more sound foundation than you do. And for some reason, I am not surprised. Also:

>inb4 Junka posts an essay or video that no one will ever read/watch. 

On 8/27/2017 at 3:07 PM, Immortan Junka said:

Shut up Khan, we wiped out 60% of your 10 bill and Ive been personally fighting you since April, only reason you have had a break lately is because of all these other barbarians running around.

10 billion Khan? That's it? You used to be bigger than me, what happened?

(For the record. Once upon a time, it was not possible to change your nation's resources the way you can now. Khan and I both had nations that were gold and furs native, which is not an ideal combination. During this time, I tracked all the biggest nations in the world that were gold and furs native, and tried my best to climb the ranks. I think I ended up at #6, at least the last time I tracked it. Khan was #1.)

On 8/28/2017 at 7:46 AM, AtlasXero said:

Yeah people don't like that I'm a loyal person lmao

Some people do like it, a lot don't. There are a lot of stupid people out there.

On 8/28/2017 at 11:28 AM, Neo Uruk said:

You can be loyal without being dumb 

The irony is strong with this one.

There was a proper Casus Belli for the November Third Operation, which involved a traitor working with our enemies to poach members.

Poaching wars? Really?

... considers instituting an official policy of Last Call to make declaring a poaching war a CB for us ...

7 hours ago, SeaBeeGipson said:

With all this mention of IRON, you'd think we're relevant in this situation..YAY! Relevancy! 

It's true, IRON are the real puppetmasters in this war.

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

... considers instituting an official policy of Last Call to make declaring a poaching war a CB for us ...

I think you misread my post, the war was declared against a faction lead by an SNX traitor that poached from us during our Revolution, with the assistance of our enemies.

I was a full time OWF philosopher before joining LoSS.

You are and always have been CN's village idiot. Personally speaking.... I thank you for it.;):D

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

10 billion Khan? That's it? You used to be bigger than me, what happened?

(For the record. Once upon a time, it was not possible to change your nation's resources the way you can now. Khan and I both had nations that were gold and furs native, which is not an ideal combination. During this time, I tracked all the biggest nations in the world that were gold and furs native, and tried my best to climb the ranks. I think I ended up at #6, at least the last time I tracked it. Khan was #1.)

Lol! I had no idea!:D

What happened? Casualties. I only had just over 6 million of them and I wanted more. But when I thought about it long and hard, I decided that casualties were just not enough, I needed more. So I elected to collect tears. Right now I have 6 million casualties and over 7 million tears. I currently rank #1 for tears. I feel a hole in my life has been filled and every dollar I exchange for a tear is money well spent. More people should follow my example, it is truly liberating!B-)

3 hours ago, Joel James said:

Right. "Proper". Regardless, he had dissolved the AA and ran away, and you still attacked everyone anyways. Please come up with a better excuse.

We attacked and the AA got disbanded soon after I don't recall new wars getting declared after that but if they did then at that point they were nations on none being raided.

If you want to be angry about that war you should direct your hostility towards CRV for choosing to disband the AA instead of surrendering.

Edited by Galerion

1 minute ago, Galerion said:

We attacked and the AA got disbanded soon after I don't recall new wars getting declared after that but if they did then at that point they were nations on none being raided.

this is a really funny way of spinning things given the morally-upright schtick

13 minutes ago, Galerion said:

If you want to be angry about that war you should direct your hostility towards CRV for choosing to disband the AA instead of surrendering.

Barbarians!:(( Trying to force new nations from the game!:mad:

This is why we fight!:war:

The difference between TTK and ISX is that ISX is smart enough to not try to roll Oculus, I'm just trolling Doomsphere again... like the good old days.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I think you misread my post, the war was declared against a faction lead by an SNX traitor that poached from us during our Revolution, with the assistance of our enemies.

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

SLAP's reaction after attacking the Imperium

8 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Lol if Oculus is a 10, SLAP is maybe a 1 on a good day.

2 hours ago, Mogar said:

I am more entertained by the fact there's a number of other posts he should be replying to and that's the one he decides to do so.

A lion doesn't concern himself with the opinions of the sheep.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

You are and always have been CN's village idiot. Personally speaking.... I thank you for it.;):D

Lol! I had no idea!:D

What happened? Casualties. I only had just over 6 million of them and I wanted more. But when I thought about it long and hard, I decided that casualties were just not enough, I needed more. So I elected to collect tears. Right now I have 6 million casualties and over 7 million tears. I currently rank #1 for tears. I feel a hole in my life has been filled and every dollar I exchange for a tear is money well spent. More people should follow my example, it is truly liberating!B-)

I dispute your claim to #1 tear collector.  You aren't even in the Top 20 ;)