Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

On 8/26/2017 at 11:44 PM, AtlasXero said:

I'd appreciate it if people would take the ultimatum with a grain of salt. Chances are that it won't need to come to fruition on either side.

Meanwhile on cooking with AtlasXero:

350dcc353ed276bc52824ad304a0f119.jpg

Today's recipe for better eating.  Start with a ultimatum from the losing side of a raiding party, and add just a single grain of salt.  Boil on high for 21 pages, with minimal stirring.  Let cool for 9 days before serving.    

On 8/27/2017 at 0:22 AM, Immortan Junka said:

The real danger is not that people will flock to the defense of ISX. The real danger is that SLAP and their doomsphere cohorts will not appear in control of the situation, and that will threaten their position against actual strategic rivals long term.

The only doomsphere I see is DBDC and their allies.  To my knowledge, none of the people hitting you have ties to DBDC.  You sure you wanna be propagandizing Doomsphere right now?  I mean, your hands seem a little full atm.

On 8/27/2017 at 0:26 AM, AtlasXero said:

That's the idea and so far that's what we've seen junka doing. Advising.

That's not what the screenshots in my inbox have been saying.

On 8/27/2017 at 1:03 AM, Immortan Junka said:

If that is true, the permawar may be inevitable.

If you insist.

On 8/27/2017 at 1:15 AM, Immortan Junka said:

Jack Layton is the ultimate barbarian, attacking anyone for any reason for the mearest opportunity. He was once our ally, but I fear he is beyond redemption now.

It is through this method that Jack Layton is redeemed in the eyes of the Blood God.

15 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

"A bad peace is worse than war" - Tacitus

"brb rolling Rome"  - Banned

So far we have been attacked by Kashmir, Last Call and SLAP with the objective of subjugating our membership. Because of this, if peace isn't agreed to with Emperor Galerion, the membership of all three AAs are subject to attacks long term. 

We aren't simply going to sit here and let these idiots raid us "bi-monthly" passively. Anyone who wants to exterminate our family will face extermination themselves.

Long-term you say?  Well, if gov in ISX wants long term war, then let's cut off all these silly peace talks and have at it.

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Let us be realistic about this war: We just got done fighting AM, and Banned knows we are in rebuild mode. The objective is to bill-lock as many people as possible and force our members to quit this world. It is the very definition of a war of extermination.

It's unfortunate, but given the circumstances the only vengeance we can have is to cripple their own new nations, bannedcare tech slaves (in SLAP... not GATO Kiloist :rolleyes: ) and tech bomb mid-tier nations.

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

Yeah people don't like that I'm a loyal person lmao

I actually just don't like that you are a n00b of 2 weeks who already embarrassed himself with IRON and now are talking about a situation that has frankly been going on for 11 years and you have knowledge of the history or events leading up to this...

9 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

I actually just don't like that you are a n00b of 2 weeks who already embarrassed himself with IRON and now are talking about a situation that has frankly been going on for 11 years and you have knowledge of the history or events leading up to this...

Yeah, 11 years of you having an OOC grudge against me from an irrelevant and long dead alliance, clearly that's what's important here. :rolleyes:

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Yeah, 11 years of you having an OOC grudge against me from an irrelevant and long dead alliance, clearly that's what's important here. :rolleyes:

Wait a grudge from an in-game alliance is an OOC grudge?

I gave you many chances when I came back... each time you proved to me you haven't changed and you deserve what you get. You will never learn.

3 minutes ago, MaineGOP said:

Wait a grudge from an in-game alliance is an OOC grudge?

I gave you many chances when I came back... each time you proved to me you haven't changed and you deserve what you get. You will never learn.

All you constantly talk about is FCC which fought maybe one meaningful war in it's existence bandwaggoning Karma.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

All you constantly talk about is FCC which fought maybe one meaningful war in it's existence bandwaggoning Karma.

I mean thats not true, I probably talk about you and your lust for pineapples much more than the FCC. I tend to talk politics a bit, video games... I mean I can go on, but yeah all of CN already knows you are a pathological liar so it's not like anyone believes a word that comes from your mouth anyways.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Let us be realistic about this war: We just got done fighting AM, and Banned knows we are in rebuild mode. The objective is to bill-lock as many people as possible and force our members to quit this world. It is the very definition of a war of extermination.

It's unfortunate, but given the circumstances the only vengeance we can have is to cripple their own new nations, bannedcare tech slaves (in SLAP... not GATO Kiloist :rolleyes: ) and tech bomb mid-tier nations.

Or you could just leave and save the rest of ISX from extinction.  Of course we all know that is not going to happen because the only thing to care about is your oversized ego.  And that is coming from me.   Let us be realistic about this war:  You are the cause.  ISX is just burning to because you would rather that, then either shut your yap or leave.  That is reality.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

The objective is to bill-lock as many people as possible and force our members to quit this world. It is the very definition of a war of extermination.

I wouldn't worry about it. Now that you've stepped down, all your members will hold Galerion responsible, he'll get the blame. It's clear that you had nothing to do with any of this. I'll back you up.

30 minutes ago, The Big Bad said:

Or you could just leave and save the rest of ISX from extinction.  Of course we all know that is not going to happen because the only thing to care about is your oversized ego.  And that is coming from me.   Let us be realistic about this war:  You are the cause.  ISX is just burning to because you would rather that, then either shut your yap or leave.  That is reality.

Junka wants to be the martyr. He is like any tinpot 3rd world dictator. He causes problems for his country (alliance) and then points the finger at other to deflect blame and create a common enemy so he can keep doing what he wants. His alliance burning actually serves his purpose it keeps him as the savior as the great fighter for ISX. Yet it's all a smokescreen because ISX wouldn't need a savior if he wasn't there causing them the problems to begin with.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The hell you know about FCC and karma?

Stick to your inane 300 youtube posts. Better than making nonsense posts about people who actually did something. 

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

It hardly takes 11 years to realize your ways. For you to try to blame your misfortunes on things that happened years ago is why you're in the shape you're in. I'm not a fan of Maine's consistent trolling of you (there only needs to be a little bit), but you made your own bed.

3 hours ago, Helbrecht said:

The hell you know about FCC and karma?

Stick to your inane 300 youtube posts. Better than making nonsense posts about people who actually did something. 

Wait, what do you know? Were you around then? :P Always looking for old heads :P 

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

If you had managed not to annoy your previous allies to the point of them deciding to drop you, then Banned would of had to be satisfied with the war via AM and you would not be in this one. 

You have no clue what you're even talking about and stupid comments like this are why few have any sympathy for your situation.  You have no idea the role FCC played in the Karma War; so maybe you should comment less about things you know nothing about.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

Look, IRON and I have made our peace. In fact, they recommended I join ISX. Its been longer than two weeks now and Thanks to Gal and Junka, as well as the rest of ISX, I understand the game better. Plus, 11 years of history stepped down. Its only been about a week and a half that Gal has been Leader of the Alliance. With Junka as an adviser. For the most part Gal has been dping what he can to keep peace. I'm doing what I can too. Can you blame me? 

I have respect for IrON but they haven't anything to do with this current attack on ISX, SLAP is. Gladly, I would say I made my own mistakes. Surely, you have too, especially at the beginning, Maine. It's nothing you can blame someone for. In fact, thats hypocritical to say the least. Are we gonna act like little kids or are we going to attempt to ignore the mistakes that happened when i started eh?

53 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Look, IRON and I have made our peace. In fact, they recommended I join ISX. Its been longer than two weeks now and Thanks to Gal and Junka, as well as the rest of ISX, I understand the game better. Plus, 11 years of history stepped down. Its only been about a week and a half that Gal has been Leader of the Alliance. With Junka as an adviser. For the most part Gal has been dping what he can to keep peace. I'm doing what I can too. Can you blame me? 

I have respect for IrON but they haven't anything to do with this current attack on ISX, SLAP is. Gladly, I would say I made my own mistakes. Surely, you have too, especially at the beginning, Maine. It's nothing you can blame someone for. In fact, thats hypocritical to say the least. Are we gonna act like little kids or are we going to attempt to ignore the mistakes that happened when i started eh?

42 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Honestly, if you people took your jobs or school this seriously you'd actually be making enough to get your first house. 🤣 It's a game on a browser. Chill out.

As Khan said IRON got its final vengeance on you. Any alliance would teach you the ropes, to say that is why they are so good or better than another place or that it makes up for Junka's bullying and attacks on foe and ally alike on the OWF is just not true. Since most alliances do what you say, its a wash and thus we go back to one again judging Junka's actions and how they are harming ISX. Greatest Mothers who was a great warrior for ISX just recently left, I can only assume due to the constant war that Junka has caused. I have seen ISX members ask and plead for Junka to stop his abusive talk on Discord and he just argues with them about why its ok that he does it. I don't blame you for trying sure, I just think your effort is misplaced.

Let's see my mistakes, in the beginning. I mean 2006 was a long time ago.... Did I ever attack someone randomly or make a major n00b post on OWF about it. Nope sorry didn't. Most mistakes I made were more in regards to nation building or the biggest mistake letting my nation delete in 09. So no I would not hold over you forever your n00b silliness in regards to Iron but you aren't helping yourself any by debating with people who have been playing this game a long time and knowing Junka for a long time. You look like a n00b still who butts his nose in things he really doesn't know much about. My biggest advice to any n00b is to sit back and really watch the world before jumping in, especially something as long standing and complex as the issues the world has with Junka.

I have already owned a home and am going to be buying my second home in the next year or so, so good job sounding silly again...

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

Look, IRON and I have made our peace. In fact, they recommended I join ISX. 

Are you sure they made their peace?

...sounds like 'efficiency' to me

Edited by Lord Hitchcock