Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

Junka, let Galerion start out his leadership with a clean slate. 

He was was very loyal to you and worked very hard for you, don't give him a leadership role and then an impossible path forward. Show him the same respect that he gave you to run the Imperium.

This 100% this....

Junka is already tainting ISX on his way out. Goddamnit Junka you can't even do the right thing when doing the right thing. DROP YOUR EGO. 

Posted with all the usual finesse and grace that can be expected of Junka. :rolleyes:

58 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Perhaps I will become bankrupt in a week, and will simply fill the forum with commentary and essays.

^ This is the real threat.

58 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The unity and strength of our Imperium, despite the hostile global population, is my proudest achievement, but with this achievement has also come an understanding of failure.

I am forced to the conclusion that something is wrong either with the lesson or the teacher. 

It is my duty to step down as Emperor, having failed to prevent the latest surge of barbarian attacks. Galerion will be a good leader, and has the right mindest for governance.

You've shown leadership here by placing the needs of your alliance over your own.  Good.

Just now, White Chocolate said:

You've shown leadership here by placing the needs of your alliance over your own.  Good.

Did you miss the part where he threatened to take the top tier of ISX and perma-rogue everyone, or the fact that he still owns the AA....

Just now, MaineGOP said:

Did you miss the part where he threatened to take the top tier of ISX and perma-rogue everyone, or the fact that he still owns the AA....

No.  There is a reason I did not quote the entire post.  

25 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

All they have to do is leave us alone and there will be no problems. But if they want war, they can have it. 

Oh, Stoopy. Even when you abdicate, you leave your !@#$ all over the throne. 

3 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

Oh, Stoopy. Even when you abdicate, you leave your !@#$ all over the throne. 

I believe those are poopy pineapple bits...

Edited by Keres

4 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

These threats are unacceptable. There must be war. Land of Freedom, the true King of SNX, must be installed.

Thank you for supporting my claim to the throne. Your loyalty and service will be remembered

1 minute ago, Banned said:

Fake resignation is fake

Yeah a post does not mean anything I agree, Galerion needs to make a post, outline government structure and get ownership of the AA and forums if they have them, and discord. Otherwise it's hard to tell whether this is real or not...

Not exactly the reaction I was looking for. I had a nice post planned for later today that you would have enjoyed reading.

However, even when resigned you have not learned your lesson. Threats are what got you into this mess to begin with. When will you realize you throw stones in a glass house when calling people a barbarian? 

Regardless, you served the Imperium well, you provided it stability when it needed it. However, I fear you lost yourself over the years. Don't get it wrong, you are an excellent IA person, you just were never able to translate it to the foreign world. 

I for one welcome Galerion as the new Emperor. I anticipate his official announcement. Could be exactly what is needed. 

24 minutes ago, ericsw said:

Thank you for supporting my claim to the throne. Your loyalty and service will be remembered

Im not serving anyone but I'll still support it as it seems like the only logical, and right, choice for MCXNASUPERN... whatever this is... 

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Oh you mean like when you ran off to Umbrella?

Yes, I ran off to Umbrella to avoid the wrath of ISX who had exactly 0 nations in my range to take me down.  Or perhaps it was because you were going to roll SLAP.  Nevermind that the first move I made upon my return was authorizing permitted raids on ISX.  That was clearly a move made out of sheer fear that if ISX was not rolled that they would roll SLAP instead. 

You got me all figured out. 

Or maybe, just maybe... the entire Umbrella thing wasn't a rouse.  I mean, how mind-blowing would it be if I joined Umbrella with the intention of I dunno... being a member of Umbrella.  And what if my return to SLAP actually wasn't centered around u, and u are just a nicely packaged little road bump I decided to run over when I came back?  Like, maybe there were other motivations other than the world centered around Junka.  I mean, what sort of would would we live in, if everybody didn't actually go to bed at night dreaming about the day they could slam your junk in the doorjam and we all lived relatively normal lives outside of CN?  And what if it really is you that creates the conflict that surrounds you always?

Food for thought.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

I gave you people what you wanted by stepping down as Emperor. Do you care so much about the finer points that you want me to leave the AA as well? 

I think they just want you to hand over ownership and hear from Galarian.

just spit-balling here...

Edited by Lord Hitchcock