Resignation and Ultimatum from the Imperium

• Replies 921
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Only a fool and a tyrant fears the sword more than the truth.

Only a fool thinks there is nothing at all to fear from the sword. Each and every SNX member is paying the price for your hubris every day. Every post you make is another day they stray further away from rebuilding their nations in peace. Vomiting out these platitudes and linking to random movie clips will not get you any closer to resolving this conflict. I've spelled out how this can be resolved. The ball is in your court to proceed with it.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

I suppose it is convenient that our enemies determine who should be allowed to post and provide advice. :rolleyes:

No. You make that determination. But you will also live with the consequences of that choice. A choice that YOU seem to be making and not your Emperor.

Just now, Jack Layton said:

If you think that Junka's "advice" will ever go opposed by Galerion, I have a bridge to sell you.

Cool, but then again, who cares what you think lmfao. We know what junka is doing in our alliance better than you do. Who are you to decide that for us?

6 minutes ago, AtlasXero said:

Cool, but then again, who cares what you think lmfao. We know what junka is doing in our alliance better than you do. Who are you to decide that for us?

I'm the guy nuking you. And I will continue to nuke you until you choose correctly.

Edited by Jack Layton

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

I suppose it is convenient that our enemies determine who should be allowed to post and provide advice. :rolleyes:

No one can stop you posting, mate. I would not like that to happen anyway because you're too much fun! But I think that advice given should be considered regardless of source on the merits of the advice.

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

And who tells you what Junka is doing in your alliance? Junka or Gal perhaps?! LOL

9 minutes ago, Jack Layton said:

Only a fool thinks there is nothing at all to fear from the sword. 

Except your sword is not all that fearsome. All the armies of doomsphere put together do not match our most difficult adversaries of the past. Perhaps the hubris is yours.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Except your sword is not all that fearsome. All the armies of doomsphere put together do not match our most difficult adversaries of the past. Perhaps the hubris is yours.

There is so much irony in this statement.

Just now, Jack Layton said:

Look at my war count in my signature. What makes you think that I'm going to grow bored of war?

Because everyone tires of war eventually. Especially when nobody fights back lol.

Edited by AtlasXero

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yes, but SNX is not what it was, if it ever was, and so even if what you say is true, which is unlikely, your constant threats and ill-advised actions spell the end of SNX if something doesn't alter soon. So far Gal's leadership has done nothing to stop the flood - seems like it's business as usual in SNX. Keep digging that hole, maybe you'll end up in China!

If Galerion orders me to stop posting, I will do so. I suspect he hasn't because the barbarian rabble before us is immoral, unworthy of respect and not all that intimidating.

You threaten a permawar, but how many of your collective members support such a war? When our upper tier drops down and annihilates mid-tiers, how many will fight for this obsession to subjugate us? How many more allies will you need to beg to support you in this foolish war you started as a birthday present to a tyrant?

Edited by Immortan Junka

1 minute ago, Serberus_I said:

You honestly have no idea who you're talking to LOL. He will never tire.

Well, honestly, war count doesn't tell me anything but that he'd rather be quick to fight than to talk. I mean If I went to war that much over a series of words being put together in a way I feel insulting, guess what, I'd be at war irl everyday. You don't see that happening. Besides, attacking someone just because you disagree is a demonstration of how incredibly ignorant people are about making decisions. No offense meant of course. 

He's nuking us because we respect our former leader rather than control what someone posts, when he's perfectly right to post this. He believes in eye for an eye and so far the only ones doing the attacking are SLAP and Jack lmfao We didn't start the attack, they did.

1 minute ago, AtlasXero said:

Well, honestly, war count doesn't tell me anything but that he'd rather be quick to fight than to talk. I mean If I went to war that much over a series of words being put together in a way I feel insulting, guess what, I'd be at war irl everyday. You don't see that happening. Besides, attacking someone just because you disagree is a demonstration of how incredibly ignorant people are about making decisions. No offense meant of course. 

He's nuking us because we respect our former leader rather than control what someone posts, when he's perfectly right to post this. He believes in eye for an eye and so far the only ones doing the attacking are SLAP and Jack lmfao We didn't start the attack, they did.

If you want to talk, I'm here, baby. I'm your shoulder to cry on.

1 hour ago, AtlasXero said:

Your ignorance is astounding. That's not meant as an insult btw.

Do you not think we have not tried talking to Junka?! We've offered advice and guidance but we are met with lines like "immoral barbarians" and our good advice is ignored. And this has been going on for a very long time, which has led to the situation you are in at present and it's never going to stop because Junka continues his "immoral barbarian" argument.